Literally only coin I trust on here. (AMMO)

Why to trust the coin!

>Low Market Cap
>77,777,777 Total Supply
>Not on big exchanges yet
>Active Developers
>Gaming platform similar to twitch
>Gaming industry rises 5%-10% each year

I',m not shilling or scamming. Look at it for yourself!

ammorewards.slack.com

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911337.0

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ammo-rewards/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/AMMO/BTC
discord.gg/jc3mJs
ammorewards1.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/875180513819934720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop spamming youre stupid fucking coin. you have already made two post in the past 5 min. no one is going to buy your bags and you can tell your pnd group to suck a large cock

Well, their pnd group helped me gain some money when this coin was only shilled at 33 satoshi.

What they need is keep shilling coins which have NOT yet mooned

lol...anyone who thinks this is a mere pump n dump is a newb and should just gtfo of crypto altogether. Learn to research coins. This is a brand new ambitious project still in infant stages ready to explode.

And how the hell has a coin with only a $350,000 marketcap already mooned. Are there nothing but newbie no coiners here on 4 chan?

where to buy...?

coin exchange....dev said today in slack he is currently talking to bittrex as well

Go away scammer shill pajeet

Nigga that wasn't me. I posted yesterday and today. My fault for tryna help ya dumb ass out.

It's on here.

>coins which have not yet mooned
Plz advise

t. Nucoiner with .3BTC in the game and trying to multiply it

Should see a huge spike next month.

convince me not to drop 4eth into this

I'm only hear to spread a good opprotunity. Not to convince.. Only put in as much as you can afford to lose.

With that being said! AMMO had an ICO. Instead of raising Millions they had a goal to get 10 BTC to start. They started with 11.4 BTC and it's still growing faster than all the other ICOs that had 10+ Million invested.

To add more to this. This coin will be tge new rage on biz very soon. The volume is increasing rapidly. No where to go but up.

spotted the pajeets

Like I said only spreading the info .

Growth potential by 2020 we could see

$25 - $50 Ammo if thing go as planned

>1 post by this ID
changed your proxy at the wrong time pajeet

i'm in

The bad grammar gives it away, the homophones and plurality really fuck them over.

This isn't a pump and dump, checkout the bitcointalk thread and look at their ideas and what they're working on currently.

I'm hodling this coin for a long time.

I hate to be the guy that says "hur dur this coin will be worth $1" BUT with only 77,777,777 coins, and the crypto market booming, it's entirely possible to happen in a year or so.

ITS A COMPLETE SHITCOIN

Went outside on my phone. I obviously wasn't trying to hide anything.

>P.S. Pic related

Paejet BTFO how will he ever recover?

Also join our non official discord if you want: discord.gg/jc3mJs

The official slack:
ammorewards1.herokuapp.com/

where i can buy it?

Just hit 216 Sats

coinexchange.io

>sold at 40 sat for 100, then got back in at 180

at least i made it in time before liftoff

Also, if you want to fund your coinexchange.io account, I'd recommend ETH or LTC because BTC will take at least 45 mins to an hour.

BTC Literally took 5 minutes

Alright, good. Yesterday it was taking forever.

Up to 220 sats and rising...get in before 300 guys.

Made good profit on the pump, please don't hold this coin guys. Take one look at the website, It is wordpress template. It even has the wordpress login in the top left still.

Full Site is being built. Seeing as they didn't start with much (11 BTC). Have you actually done research and talked to the devs?

Everything's always a scam on Veeky Forums but I do what I can so. I guess time will tell.

You can talk to the devs on slack every day. It's far from being a scam. The real website is coming soon. They are working hard right now and getting it on more exchanges.

Lol this guy sold early, wants cheap coins.

At 250 Sats. It will be an Easy 1k Sats when they drop the stuff in July.

While everyone else is Scheming. I'm trying to actually make help you guys get money and maybe even lambos.

>The absolute state of this website
Sorry guys, I don't think this coin is for me

THATS MY MEME PAY DEBNTS NAAOOOO!!

I gotchu booboo 10k AMMO give me your address.

It's fine, stay poor.

i was very skeptical. I didn't have much cash, but bought some at 25 sats, best purchase of the last few weeks for sure. Looks like they really are trying to succeed at their goals.

Did you even read this post. Do you FUCKS know how to read. The full website is in development.

>Pic fucking related
>From Dev 8:20AM this morning

Ok great, so once they have a decent website (which they really should have had from the get-go) they'll be where most valueless shitcoins are on day one. OP told me to take a look for myself. I looked. It's only listed on one shit tier exchange. The Bitcointalk thread only had 13 pages. The presentation video was just stock footage and video game clips with text overlaid. There doesn't appear to be a full whitepaper and I know nothing about the development team, save for some Slack convo snippets. What exactly am I missing here?

When you buy coins at a very cheap price like this, you are basically hoping that they come through with tech or whatever they're promising.

XBY is a good example, they haven't delivered anything, but people still value it because it has potential to do so.

Same thing with RDD, XVG, and tons of other coins. If you aren't willing to take that risk, then just buy ETH, XRP, and BTC.

Couldn't have said it better my self!

just did a sell order, my AMMO disappeared and no sell order was created, now the sites under maintenance. fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>transfer LTC from bittrex to coinexchange
>pending for 90 million years
>We are just doing some work to the website

twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/875180513819934720

Wanted to get in at 220, when the site went back up it was either 290 or 300 some
Honestly should I just wait for a dip? It's up 700% in a day kek.

Yeah you can probably wait for a dip. A small pump might happen when coinexchange gets back online, who knows.

Seems like a lot of people are pulling funds out of ECC and getting into AMMO.

I'd say the price is pretty stable around 200-250.

Holy crap....anyone who isn't buying this is a retard. Once it hits Bittrex, it's straight up to 10k then 35k before the real breakout begins. Stop playing around with your billions of supply coins and get in one with real rocket potential.

Obvious PnD

Brand new coin retard. Not a pump n dump. Stay poor already.

I have 1.4 million ammo am I gonna make it to lambo land soon? I own over 2% of the total ammo outstanding.

Bought ecc at 4 and 7, sold half to buy ammo yesterday at 33.

Oops I'm a tard it's less than 2% but whatever.

Maybe I should sell some and gamble that it dips and buy back?

it'll dip at some point wont even matter in a few weeks tho
once it lists and has more exposure

>that drop

ammo the scammo

weak hands
kients like you sold eth when it dropped to $3

god dammit another useless coin
>>LOW COIN CAP SO ITS WORTH A LOTTTTTTTT

fuck off with this shit