Everyone is freaking out about the dip but no one is discussing what caused it

Everyone is freaking out about the dip but no one is discussing what caused it

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what caused it?

>Everyone

speak for yourself faggot, it does this like twice a month and every time the bull runs away with shit and I triple my money

the only reason people are freaking out is because most people here started trading yesterday...

This is what GROWTH looks like

price correction

surges of newfags after it rose dramatically in price, now everyone is selling

People have been expecting it since yesterday. The fact that Feinsteins bill of Horrors is going to committee isn't helping either.

bitmain announcement

Jihan Wu threatening a hardfork caused it. He probably shorted it too. BTC is dead.

the fuck cares
stack more BTC
you know it's going to $10,000 soon

You mean everything can't just go up 25% every day for the rest of time?

Wtf I hate crypto now

There are people with a lot of bitcoins from back in the days.
They dump ocasionally to get some money out.

Obviously the bill

what's the right play for when BTC dips?

>buy BTC for cheap
>use it to buy altcoins that are in the red
>flip altcoins for BTC when they're back in the green
>profit?

or how does it work?

>Everyone is freaking out about the dip
Smart people are buying.
You buy low and sell high. Not the other way around.

Bancor scam ICO lead ETH to rise to $420

They exited at $420 and are now making it look like a consolidation phase

it is high right now you dumbass.

That's not really how it works bud

we will see who's smart when your bought btc at 2.4k and it drops back to 1k

Alts because they lose more value during the crash.

High was 400.
330 is low [dumbass]

then what do I do right now?

This. I'm going to start buying in increments once it drops below 2000. Gonna use that to buy a bunch of undervalued alts that have a future and start staking the shit out of them.

This.

OP corrections are healthy. It's going to shoot back up again right after. This fucking happens every few weeks or so.

I swear to god this board remembers nothing.

>this is what ETH retards think

this. I'll do my bitcoin groceries when there will be blood on the streets.

FootCoin caused it. It will be 1=1 for bitcoin by the end of the month.

first time trading? did you call it low when it was 380?

empty promises. How many more retards do you think exist to throw money on air?

At some point the clever ones must get out.

If you didn't already sell at 2850 like me because I'm an investing genius. You sell now because there's 0 chance 2350 is the floor for this.

the floor here is 260 bub

>tfw everything in your blockfolio portfolio is tanking except the USD, which is staying firm at +.0

I would still buy some now. 17% drop is decent enough correction.
I would pick more up at the next few support levels.

kek

>alts that have a future

lol

Fucking grey cunts, I knew it!

Motherfucker we ain't gonna be at the big one for another few years. By 2020 at least a couple dozen coins will have ATH's 10x-100x of what they are now.

260, 300, 320, 360, 400?

>fomo gobbling
>CHINK force mine close
>exchange DDOS
>MURIFAT legal threat
>CHINK bitmain threat
>WHALE dump with fear multiplier
>NEWFAG follow like lemmings
>WHALE porfit
>NEWFAG KYS
>tfw you were the normie

I think there's a good chance it's going there.
Problem is demand from China swoops in and fixes the correction.

>Jihan Wu.

More like Jihad Wu.

>Problem is demand from China swoops in and fixes the correction.
>it's a win-win, goy
y-you got me there, mister shekelstein, sir

absolute delusion

those its going to hit hard the most when there memecoins mean fuck all anymore

friendly reminder that you made 0 gainz untill that money is fiat again

>Alts
>exist in 2020

lol

this guy fucks

I've already cashed out more fist than I've put in.

>those its going to hit hard the most when there memecoins mean fuck all anymore

I really hope English is your second language.

Too many newfags not realising dips are normal and correct themselves. Bitcoin takes a hit and everything else follows. just ride the storm.

Lol, btc and eth are already climbing again.

You missed the dip.

Feinstein is gonna ban crypto because ISIS and drugs, etc, when that happens, it will crash 90% in one day

But she's a democrat and CNN told me they are the good guys.

I don't understand how one of the most important jobs in the country doesn't have an age limit. She's like 100. How can she possibly be in touch with society at all?

There is a lot of factors at play...

1. August 1st uncertainties with Bitcoin. Soft fork? Hard fork? Split?

2. Two Coinbase lawsuits, and them constantly going down for extended periods of time.

3. Other exchanges down time, not being able to keep up with the demand.

4. Hackers breaking into multiple peoples wallets/exchanges and transferring money out.

5. Ethereum over-promising investors and it's many ponzi scheme ICO's. Some on the Ethereum team have left this month and others are thinking about leaving.

6. New altcoins entering the market and taking their share from BTC/ETH.

7. U.S. regulations and laws and money laundering bills making crypto sellers and buyers seem like criminals. In some states crypto is already banned and requiring companies that sell crypto to hold FIAT of an equal amount. (Coinbase doesn't work in Hawaii, Wyoming, Minnesota, etc.).

>>>reddit

This.

There's a lot which is unnerving shaky hands at the moment. I'm expecting a rough month or two for crypto until a lot of these uncertainties start to resolve themselves, then it'll most likely be back to business as usual. I'm not saying there will necessarily be a crash, but frequent dipping in the total crypto marketcap is something I'm expecting.

You people are retarded.

The reason why it went down today is because the fed raised interest rates and the dollar is going up.

No one is fucking mentioning this, and it is literally the reason Bitcoin fell after Yellen spoke.

I hope that at leadt limits the whales' loads instead of them accumulating more BTC.

Im all for them. Making cash, but them making cash AND stacking BTC is kinda shitty for everyone else.

>OP corrections are healthy
Agreed.
Better a hiccup now, than a real big pop later.

>(((fiat)))
>(((cashing out)))
When will this meme die?

>the dollar went up 15%
Ok bud

>Hur durr I don't know how currencies work or anything about markets nor the economy

Get out of Veeky Forums

US raised the value of the dollar by increasing intrest rates. It's more attractive to invest in other places therefore taking money out of this rollercoaster seems cool.

Bancor. AKA jews. AKA imf one world currency. They're selling all the Eth they got into cash. Once it crashes, they'll buy back in at a steal and use the funds to bring in the new world order. Anyone else read that 2010 IMF paper on Bancor? Lays it all out.

Word is about 30% of people day trading have pulled their money from the market and are now in crypto so the Jews went to puppet Trump to shut it down

he did though...?

do you just not read btc news at all?

you're fucking retarded, this is the place where every other day something goes up 100% and you think kike bank interest rates are better??

Bancor is offloading 150 millions in fiat of course it's going to destroy the value.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

(((Feinstein)))
Fuck anyone that votes for these fucks

>How many more retards do you think exist to throw money on air?

Considering that less than 10 million people trade cryptocurrency I'd say at least 6 billion more

(((Feinstein))) is not the president, nor does her party control any of the three branches of government, or either chamber of congress. Good luck with that.

"Going to committee" is meaningless, let me know if it ever gets out of committee, if it makes it to the floor, if it passes, if the house passes a parallel bill, if the house and Senate reconcile their two versions of the bill and them both pass that, and if Trump then signs whatever the result of that is, and if he does so without signing statements

In other words, call me back in 2023

everyone's exiting because bip 148 is creeping up. after the dust settles and we know for a fact that which exchanges will integrate both bip 148 AND legacy, we'll start to see things improve again. I know I won't re-enter the market until I know which exchanges aren't insolvent from losing months worth of transactions due to improper integration.

This

only people completely ignorant of the way congress works thinks this is a big deal

there isn't any real news that caused it so it must be a correction

now is the time to buy and ride the next wave above $3k

You sound like literally everyone in the discords/reddit

Who left the Ethereum dev team and who's thinking about leaving?

It's a mix of a natural correction based on the insane growth over the last 2 months and lots of money moving to ETH.
If you think this matters at all you are clearly new to the game.

Can you stop?

I don't know about you fags but I'm feeling pretty cozy over here.

Coinbase works in Minnesota.

this is getting serious guys

Vitalik for starters.

When that happens say goodbye to ETH and hello to ETC

>CNN
Believing CNN in 2017

i did

I wonder how far Bitcoin will dip August 1st with the hard fork.

A "dip". More like a crash.

You absolute fucking clown. There has been a shitload of news raising uncertainty from multiple angles. The offloading gains momentum as the market 'legitimizes' these concerns. It was perfectly primed for this with the prior fomo pumping. You also have all the retards involved who only chase the market exaggerating the situation. Basically everything was nicely aligned and one clever whale could literally have sparked this and be laughing at their free money. Or maybe some nicer whale just called bullshit and cashed out.

Fuck off

Fed hikes 25 basis points
>25 basis points
>0.25%
Zomg fixed income is way huge yield now dang

It's those fucking institutional investors.
Nobody with the right mind would sell eth below 500$. They are the cancer that can destroy our dream and brag about it on friday nights to fellow destructors while drinking beer.
FUCK THEM!