He won't bet on Mayweather

>he won't bet on Mayweather
/sp/ here
This is sweeping money off the floor,literally free money senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MFWg0azAcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the odds?

maynigger +1100 so you bet 1100 to win 100.

Honestly Mcgregor is white he's going to beat floyd like a monkey. I might bet $10 on a first round KO just for the lulz cuz mcgregor did it to aldo

I think Mayweather will win by points. Running and barely fighting, but he'll win.

>conner starts getting the shit beat out of him
>gets rocked
>throws head kick
>kills mayweather

floyds gonna look like that tattoo

Where to bet?

>can't kick or tackle
lol this sport is so stupid
why not tie one arm behind your back while you're at it
this isn't 1950 anymore, stop watching this shit
oh wait everyone already has except for hispanics

I've never bet on sports before but I'm gambling everything on digital chuck e cheese tokens so fuck it

Where do I bet? Bovada?

>I think Mayweather will win by points. Running and barely fighting, but he'll win.
Damn, this is some next level analytics

Good fights have ebin amounts of entertainment

youtu.be/7MFWg0azAcA

I'm trying to troll here :(

Heritage will let you bet with bitcoins. But to withdraw money, you'll have to upload a picture of your ID and a "utility bill". I used a credit card bill.

But I made a shitload by betting on the cavs moneyline for game four

Mgregor isn't a pro boxer....he is a mma champion...2 different sports and worlds. Mgregor could score a lucky knovkout punch, but its highky unlikely. Mayweather has beaten much better punchers than Mgregor. He should be able to score points at will and probably ko mgregor as well. If this was a UFC fight, it would be much different. Mgregir would take him to the ground and kill mayweather.

How do I gamble if I'm in the US and it's illegal?

Macgregor doesn't have a chance in the boxing ring against that retarded nigger (he would destroy him anywhere else)

However, this is one of those fights where you bet on the underdog just for the fuck of it, because the pay off would be so huge

Why the fuck would I risk $1100 to win $100? Especially on a sport as corrupt and rigged as boxing?

It's only illegal if you get caught buddy

Google bovada

>Boxing match

Holy fuck you're all retarded if you think McGregor is going to win. It's pretty much established that in an MMA fight, McGreggor wins and in a boxing fight, Mayweather would win.

Bet on Mayweather for easy bux. Odds very much in Mayweather's favor, he's undefeated and one of the best boxers in history for his category.

Yeah, I know. I'm just looking for places that would allow me to

Do you need id to withdraw btc?

If I'm understanding, this is going to be strictly a boxing match yes? No mma involved. McGee god has zero, and I mean literally zero, chance of winning. This is just a stupid cash grab for publicity

This is the equivalent of the NBA Finals for ez money

>But I made a shitload by betting on the cavs moneyline for game four
cavs?

You mean maynigger -1100

That's not easy money. That's a fools bet

I'm gonna put a tenner on McGregor

use a UK proxy and use betfair

Las Vegas

I used to think that too, but I remembered that line from the book of the five rings, "the best swordsman has nothing to fear from the second best".
So I'd actually put McGregor's chances at something like 8%. Not worth betting though, too many people already betting on him for the lulz will ruin the line.

this would be the only thing i'd do

betting on mayweather is not worth the return

No one involved cares who wins. McGregor knows he stands no chance of winning. This is a Potato nigger who has worked his way from making a a buck and meal wrestling slobs in Ireland, to million dollar pay days in the UFC in 5 years.
Now he's going to make $100mm fighting Mayweather of all people.

The result is entirely irrelevant. McGregor has already won.

Quoting from Book of the Five Rings

My Nigga.jpg

>No one involved cares who wins
Maynigger obviously cares about winning. Just imagine him losing, he will have no honorable way out other than to commit a seppuku with his bare fists in the middle of the ring