>Bought ETH at $415 on Cuckbase

>>Bought ETH at $415 on Cuckbase
>>Have to wait weeks to offload this bag
>>Didn't Short DGB at 2700 thinking it would hit 3000

Kill me now

Wait

How many days do you have to wait till you get your ATH Eth?

ETH is a steaming pile of shit with not one use.

He'll be lucky to recover 75% of his investment.

Lol ETH is not gonna approach 415 any time soon you idiot.

How is a week not soon? This exact same thing happened to ETH & BTC not even a couple weeks ago.

>buys ETH normiebase
>has knowledge and ability to short an altcoin

Pick one.

Yeah, not when vitalik and vlad are saying there is a bubble and ethereum is experimental shit lol.

>Bought ETH at $415

LMAO

I would love to make a bet that ETH will be be above $415 a week from now. If only there was a way to safely make this kind of transaction. Like through some sort of "intelligent contract". Man wouldn't that be cool if it was hosted on a blockchain too?

You can't short DGB, it's not in margin trading, I know because it's the first thing I tried to do when they lost citi. Why does everyone larp about shorting?

Eth is never trading above $340 again

I wouldn't even bet that some complete shitcoin will never again reach a price it already had. You pretending that the #2 crypto just suddenly died forever on no news (when the entire industry is red right now) just proves that you are a retarded child. You can't even think of clever FUD.

Do you know how long they have been saying that?
Newfags.

>I'll take things that ethereum can't do, Alex

the ETH hype is far from being over, u will recover.

I know it's tough out there buddy. Don't fret. ETH will be over $500 by this time next week

Because people confuse selling high and buying back low with shorting on margin.

A handshake will suffice between men

be thankful that coinbase is stopping you from selling low you cuck

I meant I bought it for my father m9

Buy the rumor, sell the news

Where's the news causing this crash? Where? There is none, so buy now because it will go up again.

Also, check the ETH/BTC exchange rate. ETH is staying the same. This is a BTC crash nothing more, if BTC keeps crashing harder people will switch to ETH as a store or value in the short term, rocketing it up.

Eth will never be the core currency. If it beats bitcoin on marketcap it will not be long something better will take over.

that post of them saying that was from March, you colossal fucking moron.

Nobody is "switching to ETH" jesus christ kid. And here I she bad news

No dude Vlad did an interview where he was actually being truthful about ETH unlike all you shills.

Last week*

I never said it will be the core currency, I specifically said people would invest in it in the short term while BTC irons out its fork issues

> Ethereum project people shitting up their own bed.

Makes me believe there is something going on behind the curtains.