R8 ur Kekfolios

post em faggots

Not feeling great today dudes

Now I feel slightly better about being a shrimp. How much did you guys start with? Did you daytrade up there or are ye early holders

Red. Red everywhere.

I started adding money via cuckbase in late march when ETH shot up to $50+

Once I got around $2k in, after a few foibles here and there I finally lucked out 3 times in a row with DGB, RDD, and XVG which allowed me to triple my earnings up to $6k.

This whole time I had been watching ARK, hell I think I lost a couple hundred on it my first week.

I bought 20k ARK at around 10k sats and held up until now. I briefly sold and bought into ETH just before it went from $250-$420 and sold at around $375 to rebuy ARK on what I hoped would be a short dip.

Gonna be an ARK lifer

Shit that sounds like every Veeky Forums neet's dream. I hope to have at least 2 btc worth of crypto by august (at 0.7 atm)

Am I the only one who uses cointracker

Also holding 100 WAVES

It was mostly a game at first... figured I'd double up and cash out. I played it like I would a poker tournament: balls to the wall at the beginning, raising with no hand whatsoever

Now that I've got a chip stack, I'm a little more cautious.

I watched ARK. I calculated on ARK. I know it will be big. The other shit: pure luck. But ARK was an investment and I am pretty sure I'm gonna be doing okay within a year ($100k+)

How much ARK do you hold? I'm at a little less than 700, wondering if I should sell some of my Verge to get more

QRL saves the day

i own 1 eth coin and 100usd of btc

How am I doing? Started with $200 back in January just buying eth. Diversified for the first time this month. Also HODLing 210 bancor from ico

I also have ANT and WINGS

I put in 40k about a month ago

Is there anyway to add a transaction in AUD through the app?

Having the total value in AUD is great but was just wondering why you can't add transactions in AUD, even though exchanges like Coinbase support AUD?

Fucking nice dude.

meh, its been worse

How do you decide which coins to buy?