Need advice

Recently I saw a coin called IFLT that looked like it was getting ready to pump so I got in on it, it didn't pump though so I decided to start staking it.

Well, every day I've been earning .2 btc from staking...

Should I just keep selling my stake rewards and earn .2 btc a day? Or should I stop selling my staking rewards and wait for the pump?
It's got 1 btc to go from 2-12 sat on nova...
Around 13 btc to do it on yobit..

Need advice because this is what the dev said on bitcointalk, "do have a discount games service in the works with cointopay.com and already paid the listing fees for the payment gateway, just had some more banking things on our side to setup so the service can run smooth as possible."

Could this coin do what 1337 did a few days ago? I mean it has a max supply of 10b..

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1710214.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone?

Correct on market btc needed
Not sure about those stake rewards

Only 3.7b coins in circulation, 10b max according to the ANN and it does look like the dev did say that last comment.

I think if you want to play it safe, keep selling your stake rewards.

If you want to gamble and see if this gets picked up like mooncoin or dgb, keep your stakes

hold noob

Thanks guys, I think I'll keep holding I mean... its .2 btc now at 3 sat...
even if it goes to 1 sat its .07 btc...
but if it goes up to 10 its .6 btc earned per day.

And I believe once it gets its game going this coin will moon easily

noob here, whats staking and how do i do it

Its when you hold your coins in a gui wallet, you let your coins stake (finding blocks) and you earn coins.

Sorry I was researching this coin a little bit.

Alot of coins use an APR so people can estimate how many more coins they'll receive each day/year.

Its similar to mining and allows people to earn a little bit more for holding. This coin has an amazing APR and a hard cap of 10b so getting coins now means even if you have 1m you'll have around 10m by the end of the year when the apr drops and the coins max supply is almost reached.

That is a good point I have a good amount right now and would have a good chunk of the total supply in the end I would actually be a whale for once..

But if it pumps well

How much did you invest at first to get .2btc a day ?

at the time it was around 2.5 btc, and my rewards were .07 btc per day; but since I bought the coins the price went up to 2-3 sat within a few days.
So currently .2 a day, I don't think many people are selling this coin because it doesn't look like a lot of the rich list is even active anymore, so I think there is a lot less coins than the total supply

Wonder if I should go buy a mess of these, it does look like probably 600m coins are inactive; their last movement was months ago.

Interesting, thanks.
Pretty ballsy to put 2.5 btc into a 1sat coin.

Agreed, but I mean look at moon, espers and 1337 over the last week or two I guess thats what op was thinking anyways?
Not sure I mean I personally bought some espers at 1 sat and now its around 15

Sure, we all hope for the jackpot with those 1 sat. I wish I had this kind of money to play with.

Does this coin have a functioning wallet? It seems like the current one at bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1710214.0 is just an alpha version that can't connect to the network. Where do you stake iflt?

Sort of yeah.. and well I thought it would be the next coin to pump because it had such low resistance.

and yes the coins wallet does work, you have to edit the .conf file and add the nodes. If you have any issues everyone on that thread is very helpful the download link on the first page (its a mega.nz link, is the correct one)

Me too, I think I'll put .1 btc on it just in case it does pump because it really does have little to no resistance.

Also I know I won't earn as much as op does but I'll earn something and it kind of hedges against btc dropping sort of anyways

Good find though op

Thanks user.

do alot of coins support it?

There are a lot of coins that do support PoS (Proof of stake)

There is also some hybrid coins pow/pos

It's a less resource intensive way to mine, but kind of favors people who get in early because it becomes expensive in the future

It's nice, I mean I hold xmr and if it was PoS well I'd be happy with even 1% more a year.

If all coins had APR, I think it would help normies because then they could compare it to a savings account sort of..

BREHS