NEM GENERAL

Can we have a thread for a coin that is stabe despite the crash? Where my nembers at?

Also anyone experienced in harvesting have any idea what the profit looks like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgLXzZa40Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im holding 17k. Looks to me to be a pretty solid investment. I'd like to know about how profitable returns would be in harvesting as well.

It never went up

That's why it never crashed

If you're waiting for it to hit $1 or something, you'll be waiting til 2020

Itll hit $1 easily once catapult is released

is there a release date for this?

Im a Nem holder, going long

very long, harvesting

Quarter 1 2017 was the anticipated date but I believe its running late. SO SOON.

Long term holder here :) can't wait for catapult

u gunna have to wait a bit longer

NEM has been hit in crash now

No worries

Coming back to a base of 8000

Yup

Who /HARVESTING/ here?

I'm waiting to get 10,000 NEM vester for the harvest, will took about 8 days before I get that, and once I get it, I will be able to harvest NEM even when I didn't open my wallet. Nice.

Nem seems pretty legit ,I'm buying more

Heard harvesting isn't really "worth it" at the minute due to not so many transactions. People with 50k getting like 100 xem a month

>despite the crash

People that think this tiny dip in total market cap was a "crash" are in for a very unpleasant surprise given enough time.

Xem is the currency that's being used by the nem network by the way

still flying under the radar, soon flying to da moon ;) this baby just gettin started

Can't wait for catapult

its down 10%

i will stock up on this in 10 days.

if you don't invest you are dumb - check out analysis - youtube.com/watch?v=FgLXzZa40Gw

only have 25k. i fucked up and split investment 50/50 across xem and xrp instead of going all in on xem. forgive me, senpai

Be happy with what you DO have invested mate ;)

So how much do you get per day if you have 10k.

I bought 5k and I'm wondering if it's worth getting another 5k...

Not worth investing another 5k for harvesting, but it is worth investing another 5k to see at least a double next month