He panic sells during a crash

>He panic sells during a crash
>He doesn't recognize the organized FUD shilling designed so that whales can load up on more coins at lower prices
>He doesn't know that it always recovers even higher than it was in just a couple days

This is why you plebs will remain poor, mark my words the crypto market will recover in a day or two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone already knows this. Go away.

There's a 1500 ETH sell wall at $340 right now on Gdax.

That's a HUGE buy signal. That tells me a whale is keeping the price down so he can stock up before he releases the pressure and lets it surge up.

I've been needing this boost all day so regain confidence. I trust the whale knows what he's doing.

Apparently not, otherwise the market wouldn't crash in the first place

I bought high and sold low, true. But I'll be out of the crypto game when all of this comes crashing down soon and the whales will be left holding all the bags at a massive loss. So I'll be laughing last

For a patrician you seem to have a very limited understanding of what a crash is or what causes it.

I'm not a patrician, I'm a captain. I ride through the storm or go down with the ship. If history is any indication, this shit is no big deal. If not, I bought in cheap enough to where I'm not about to lose my initial investment until shit REALLY hits the fan.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>my ETH I bought at a stupidly overvalued price is going to go up r-right?

People said things like this LESS THAN A MONTH AGO when it was 220 and DIPPED to 160 THEN 120

I FUD sold and then BOUGHT BACK UP WHEN I realized how FUCKING STUPID I WAS and STILL PROFITED.

no regrets

Hope you learned your lesson

>This

Check'd and Kek'd.
Praise Kek!!

It's a long term bull market. Buy decent stuff on dips, and sell when people get a bit delusional about it. You can't lose money!

Whales putting up huge fake sell walls (for the purpose of buying cheaper), especially in dips, is the single most reliable buy signal in this entire market. If you don't believe me, spend a few hours staring at the depth chart closely in Gdax.

I swear to god it's like being able to read the future of the market before it happens. Look at what the people with big money are doing in the buy and sell walls and why.

This is the role of Bitcoin. Not Ether.

If Ether surpasses the value of bitcoin, the confidence in crypto will evaporate.

Horseshit. Bitcoin is shit fuck off old man. Veeky Forums loves ETH and has since it was just a few bucks.

Just flipped my early adopter ETH pot to LTC. Looks OK now.

fuck off retard

tfw bought a lot of ETH yesterday when it was at $400
it has only been crashing since
fuckkkk

I’m so glad there’s people like you who legitimately believe that buy high sell low is a good strategy

>helping newfags

kys

>mfw realised all this the first week lurking but still a nocoiner because I've been waiting for verification for three weeks now
>mfw the only transaction I got to make is still pending due to the blockchain being slow as a fucking shitriver
>mfw I have to deal with losing 75k on potential gains for not investing in eth like I wanted to 6 months ago

Nice leafy meme

This time it won't recover. Digits confirm.

buying good shit for low is something new people don't know

interesting

Could be worse. I was familiar with bitcoin on darknets when it was $6. Grandman died and left me $15,000. I gambled on penny stocks and cashed out with like $1000 a few years later.

>being this butthurt

top jej

hold me user

This reads like a redditor trying to be a Veeky Forums.

>he cant stop replying
>when your weak hands not only show up in your negative portfolio

teehee

no really these are extraordinarily low quality posts
where did you come from? /pol/, /b/, twitch?

>mfw recalling times when thousands of btc could be had for mere dollars
>Could be a multi millionaire right now

>Recalling times when eth was cheap as fuck
>Could be a multi millionaire right now

>Remember when doge came out
>Thought it was a meme and bullshit
>Missed thousands

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAITED UNTIL THE CRYPTO MARKETS BECAME MAINSTREAM AND SUBOPTIMAL REEEEEEE

ALL THE TIMES I WAS TOLD TO BUY AND INSTEAD WASTED MY TIME ON WORTHLESS GRANDPA STOCKS

THIS IS THE GREATEST WEALTH TRANSFER OF OUR TIME AND I'M GETTING SLOPPY SECONDS

Buy ARK user. This is your last chance.
No but really, the tech looks promising.

Crypto market is still fucking small. While you probably wont become a millionaire for 1000$ right now anymore, at least for most coins, you could still become one for 20.000$.

I'm convinced at this point my best shot is to throw as many darts as possible and hope one hits bullseye.
There were so many coins I could've gotten literally for free that I just didn't buy. So my solution is to buy a stash of every coin.
I always listened to Veeky Forums and somehow it always worked out. But I didn't listen on this one.

I had a way out and I blew it
You can't cope with that

LTC will also probably spike before 1st of August

Already losses. What have I done, Veeky Forums?

>buying literal shit

Dude why did you trade a dipping juggernaut for a coin that isn't going anywhere?

stop being a pussy

If you have like 15k and are willing to risk it all go balls deep on an ICO that you personally think is a good idea and not just because you saw it shilled on biz. There's a few coming up soon, the one advertised on blockfolio looks good.

status?
ehhhhh....
pretty risky to drop 15k into that

I wouldn't drop 15k either but I would have definitely put 15k into Bancor if I had the chance

Too risky, even if the coin IS something good, if nobody gives a shit you are left bagholding a worthless token, you better diversify a bit.

guys im scared

I won't lie. It's a bit scary. My brain tells me that it will recover, but damn... days like this are pretty hard.

To quote Elliot Rodger, "This is very unsettling."

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

>FUD shilling

The Combating Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Counterfeiting Act of 2017 is very rare. Put crypto exchanges and dealers under SEC control, require people to declare their crypto when crossing the border with the prospect of jail time and asset forfeiture if they don't comply = you eliminate a lot of the reason why people are in crypto to begin with.

And in general it's a sign that the government wants to 'go after' crypto. I should've fucking got out when Putin expressed his interest in ETH. No way the USG was going to leave it alone.

>always recovers in just a couple of days
millennials, everybody.

anyway, i have $50k more than i did a month ago. i can reinvest in something else or go on a vacation. call me back in here when bitcoin is being pumped again. maybe digibyte is next? ;)

I mined dge the day it came out just for shits and giggles and gave away a shitload. Yes I missed the chance of being a millionaire too.

consider this: you are too stupid to understand the value of these sorts of things yourself.

so, if you were the kind of person to easily fall for "buy bitcoin" in 2012, then you would also have been the kind of person to buy into a wide variety of scams, too.

You missed out on Chad gains

You can still get Brad gains you fucking KEK

Keep buying the dip (right now, BUY) and DON'T SELL

HODL

nigga im down 180k and IDGAF. grow some balls.

Well I'm down 86 Gorillion so suck my shit and eat my dick

the dip is literally over

hope you faggots either bought, held, or margined successfully

awww yeahhhhh

>tfw sold purple phat for 400m
>Its 13 last time I checked

>funds haven't cleared in time to buy the dip

fucking gas me boys

Bought high, sold higher? Im new here...

Can someone explain this please?
As I understand it, whales would put up a huge sell order at higher than current prices. This would cause ordinary people to think that the other players are trying to get out and therefore the ordinaries think it's better to get out earlier than that, before the prices plummet more. Am I stupidly wrong?

Since cryptos are an unregulated market, whales will collude and pump and dump the price all the time. In the stock market they would jailed but the beauty of bitcoin is its lack of regulation.

dude im from the future where 1 btc is worth €150000 and 1 ether is worth €6000
start buying nao

you're literally insane if you think it's not going down more hahahah

during the next month it will fall to under 1000 mark my word

Didn't time as well as I could because I was working when it started, still sold and bought back in with a $15 gain.

Averaged buy in is around $100 so it's going to take a big drop to eat that up. Did poorly fucking about with altcoin trading, so sticking with BTC, ETH, and LTC now.

i'm about to buy but i'm worried the dip will go down even more

the confidence in bitcoin will evaporate. crypto will be fine

I think your got the values mixed up

ethereum is now stuck on 350$
will it go up to 2k like Veeky Forums promised me?
please say yes

t. increasingly nervous bag holder