I don't feel sorry for the kikes who held BTC and ETH

How the fuck do you let yourself hold such inflated coins?

Litecoin is the future. Tomorrow, Bitstamp opens up LTC, tomorrow, LTC hits $40.

Get in while you can. What the fuck do you have to lose for $30 a coin? On the other hand, you have literally thousands to gain when LTC blows the fuck up on August 1st.

Other urls found in this thread:

media2.giphy.com/media/jQ9wfxmUPmGMU/giphy.gif
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
youtube.com/watch?v=U2KP8koYC3s
tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/uChEmtq4-Litecoin-Likely-to-Head-Towards-Triple-Digits-This-Year/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litecoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

media2.giphy.com/media/jQ9wfxmUPmGMU/giphy.gif

I'm REALLY tempted to throw everything into this right now. At least I know this won't go below $25.

You're so stupid and such a horrible shill it hurts me to read this. Please kys and take your shitcoin with you.

Why

OP clearly did not get in on ETH before it hit $100 and is now hoping LTC will be half the coin ETH is. Clearly either a newfag or a poor investor.

$700 by September

I own both LTC and ETH, I'm pretty sure the value will explode in two months

Why will it? Just because?

OP here, I got into ETH at $60 buddy. And $70. And $72. And $84.

Do it. It's not going anywhere after it gets on Bitstamp. Bitsquare is also getting it. QuadrigaCX is also considering it. Lots of exchanges are starting to get LTC.

That is all speculation. Except for the part about Charlie Lee. Seeing the state Coinbase is in, you know, being constantly down with no customer support whatsoever he should do great things for LTC? lmao

You guys are retards. How do you think Coinbase got so popular, 40k signups in a day? They are like the biggest, most trusted US exchange and Coblee helped bring them there. I would be less impressed if he wasn't from Coinbase. LTC is a stable, capped currency. Strong for the past like 6 years. It has so much going for it already, and so many developments in the future. Segwit already activated, lightning, smart contracts (like ethereum), 1ยข tx fees, 2.5 min block times. It is positioned to make some really big moves into 3 figures. It's Bitcoin 2.0, fast as fuck. I truly see quadruple its current value in the coming months and years.

yall convinced me, good job

Holding xrp and ltc until the stormy waters are more clear to margin trade XBT and ETH

Welcome aboard, I'm sitting on 40 litecoin. Wish I had more!! Not gonna miss this rocket like I missed ETH and all the PnDs.

Welcome my dude, happy mooning! How many LTC now?

9 here by Friday :D

All of my shitcoins are down right now.
Next time they moon I'll buy some LTC if it's still at a decent price.

24 LTC

Price will stay around $30 until Bitstamp announce, if Lightning also announced same time, then it will moon to $40 or $50 that day, we will see $100 by August, likely $200-$300 by end of year. That's *conservative* estimates based on charts and chatter. We could very well just see a massive pump after Bitstamp because of it's nearly 1M EU users who don't have limits on purchasing.

Nice, plans to keep buying? I'm looking to get 100 coins by August right now, could be more though. Going to set up a daily buy of 1 LTC when my limit is high enough on Coinbase. $250 right now, I don't know what the next limit increase is, but I'm going to hit it on Friday I think.

Bump, some tlc for LTC

I know this is a pro LTC thread (and i just bought) but should i hold my ETH? Ive watched this for most of tge decade but the particular circumstances for this bubble is more shakey than previous ones

Im thinking eth will rise before august but go to shit if litecoin/btc take off

And for what its worth, i have 3.5ETH, 2 bought at 350, 1.5 at 390s. Im wondering if i sell and take the loss and buy ltc id make more anyway even if eth jumps to 500?

I'm just asking , but I don't recall ltc going up much in price when it finally got onto coinbase. Why is this going to be different?

Do not sell your eth for a loss. Jesus that would be a mistake. Litecoin is not going to take off like eth has. It will never explode like that. Eth , even though its dipped a little, it will be 500 by the end of July and probably 1000 by the end of 2017

Bubble or not ETH will reach 1k by the end of this year out of hype alone.
Everyone treats ETH like the next BTC, investing companies are trading ETH and offering it to normies, margin trading etc.
Don't sell your ETH for a loss u dumb cunt.

Danke for keeping me straight, i was in pure HODL mode till i read through ltc a little more in depth, i figured as much.

Im gonna have a few grand in a couple weeks so i wanna hedge right for august.

INFALTION OF BITCOIN SOON BECOME HALF LESS
THEN AGAIN HALF LESS
ZERO INFALTION THE TARGET

WATCH OUT!!!!
LITCOIN IS CRASHING WTF!!!!!!!

ETH is nothing more than an overblown ponzi scheme with poor foundation. Even if it survives, it'll correct very sharply.

I would truly ejaculate all over myself if your prediction comes true.

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

youtube.com/watch?v=U2KP8koYC3s

tradingview.com/chart/LTCBTC/uChEmtq4-Litecoin-Likely-to-Head-Towards-Triple-Digits-This-Year/

litecoin is chinacoin 2.0 all the problems bitcoin has with decentralization litecoin has but it isn't showing yet

vertcoin is atleast a gpu algorithm bitcoin based coin with segwit

bitstamp enabled xrp trading way back in january and it didn't affected xrp price back then

>tfw no job and only 5 LTC

How about learn some fucking patience and just take this time to learn the market, because you obviously just got here.

What are you? A poorfag?

mfw 184 LTC

Any pics of her brapper?

this

no baka!
but this is better

>after YEARS of bitcoin scaling debate and stalemate, they are finally going to make a move to lift it to its next level

>Weeks before that Veeky Forumstards sell their BTC for a coin which will literally be worthless once BTC has segwit

>inflated

This, basically.

Jihan Wu has basically conceded defeat with his ridiculous hard fork ultimatum. I think it's a Chinese way of saving face without actually admitting defeat.

The scaling debate is coming to an end and the future is bright for BTC, not so bright for shitcoins.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litecoin

Under the differences from btc section, it states that that was to prevent gpu miners from having an unfair advantage

Except it's not a shit coin, segwit kills the asicboost, and anyway litecoin does well when Bitcoin does well. Even if it's just as a side chain using RSK, atomic swaps and lightning channels to improve the whole btc ecosphere , it will be a thing. Litecoin will have a strong role based on it's position as 2nd mover and coupling with btc.

Should I sell my BTC (bought at 2700) for LTC or ETH?

Just bought some

Hello Mr Whale

Keep 30% on btc
Then get
20% ethereum
30%lite coin
20% verge and rdd

This, diversify

I'm going to do this, but when is the crash/dip going to stop? I don't want to buy-in in what I think is a dip then watch it slide further.

Just purchased my first LTC. When do i get rich?

Litecoins are tied to Bitcoin LOL

not so much anymore

We are all fucked

eth isn't money

Anything people trade has value, dumdum.
Prisoners trade cigs in prison as currency
Design != end use

I like the look of this chart desu

Switch to LTC boys. It's your only hope!

man why is it dropping as well. Hope it will rise soon.