Let's see how smart Veeky Forums really is

Let's see how smart Veeky Forums really is.

Why do himalayan rabbits have black ears and nose?

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums

It is a purely logical question. I want to see how good are you at casuality and deduction.

Plus you can prove you are smarter than STEMfags who struggle with this question.

because evolution

I forget the exact name of the genetic structure that allows it, but essentially, the himalayan rabbit's fur color is temperature controlled. Colder areas get darker hairs in order to trap sunlight and therefore heat, so the extremities usually blacken first.

But it's not directly tied to the extremities. If you shave one's back, and tie an ice pack to them for a bit, they'll grow a patch of black fur over where you had the ice pack.

I am a STEMfag and this doesn't belong on Veeky Forums at all. Fuck off back to /b/ with this shit.

blood flow and genetics?

Congratulations, you are smarter than a 12th-grader or a polish medicine student.

lmao, like clockwork.

You have an incredibly stupid test of intelligence. I only know that because I had a pair of Himalayan rabbits. It says nothing about my overall intelligence.

Because god wills it.

it's advantageous in a bright environs it's like when football players put that black crap under their eyes

It's a question from a SAT-tier exam.

To make it more Veeky Forums-related, this is a question form a history exam

>Explain the meaning of this poster, using it's graphical content.

"The town - once a seat of Hellenic power - is small, provincial and terribly planned. The remains of pitiful ruins, dated to later times, are without a speck of greatness and beauty. It was impossible to stop the time, despite the fact that entire society of this state was a try to stop it. Equals from Helotes - outside the law - were divided by an enormous social gap. The power in this most oligarchic Greek state was held by few. The war was the only job for the Equals."

Which letter marks the discussed city?

this is some pokemon shit

Activism against communist influence in Eastern Europe?
>1944 for the Warsaw uprising
>1956 for the Hungarian revolt against USSR puppeting of their country
>1968 for spring of Prague with Soviet tanks deposing vehemently anti-Soviet Dubceck
>1970, 1976
>1980 for the start of Solidarnosc as a worker's union in Poland
And portrayed as blimbs on a heart monitor to depict their wavering struggle, then revived by Solidarnosc.

Doesn't this correlate more with knowledge that it does than with intellience though?

C

I was told certain cat breed have this when I asked someone why a litter of stray white cats I had suddenly developed mostly brown fur after a year or so.

History one is piss easy, and it is actually more of a knowledge test. Still, 1956 is PoznaƄ strikes, 1968 is the protest against censorship stopping the Mickiewicz play "Dziady" (strongly anti-tsarist) from being shown. 1970 is the strike of shipyard workers against the sudden price spike just before Christmas, 1976 is for strikes in Ursus factory, that started the demise of Gierek.

congrats, you ain't no retard

This one is also stupid easy.

Why did Frederic II forced the first version of this alegory to be changed into the second one?

Oh only Poland-related?
No wonder that I was confused.

This one is harder and most likely none of you will know the answer, but I still like it. It really makes you think...

The photo shows Russian troops stationed in Warsaw, the capital of Kingdom of Poland. What year was this picture taken?

A 1835
B 1860
C 1880
D 1916

(bonus points if you explain why did you chose that answer)

black objects absorb sunlight better. Ears and the face have many small blood vessels...I can only assume this helps warm them and keeps their ears and nose functioning well to detect predators

1860 or 1880

something something uprising independence reunification something something

A) There wasn't sufficent technology to take a picture of that quality
B) No problem with that
C) The Kingdom of Poland (congress one) was abolished in 1864 following the January Uprising, therefore these troops couldn't be stationed in the capital of said kingdom
D) In 1916 there was a Kingdom of Poland, yet only under German occupation

I'll guess 1880.

The photograph is much clearer than any civil war era pictures I've seen, but it's pre-1891 at least because of the weaponry.

This one is old, but actually checks knowledge

Set in order from first to last

>Clermont Synode
>Trident Synode
>Creation of the Papal States
>Eastern Schism
>Constance Council

Cause it's cute af.

papal states
Schism
Trident(Seriously, call it the council of Trent, like everyone else)
Constance
Clermont(?)

What does the lyrics of the song (translated by me) refer to?

Like new is the residence of the Tsars,
the servants know their duties well.
Far away were cast the Tatars
from place the world is to be judged.

Windows see, the walls hear
how the Lion coughs at cigar,
how cracks the wheelchair
with the cripple Democrat in background.

But no one knows, and no one hears
what does the Highlander on Crimean night
when with simple gesture infuses comrades
with his legendary power!
[...]
In the dim light of cigar
floats the face of Albion's Lion
"Let's not talk about the Baltics,
Europe needs not so much states"

"Poles - it's only about that,
so they have a place to live."
"This Poland's nothing but a trouble!"