Now that shit coins are dying, can we have old Veeky Forums back?

Now that shit coins are dying, can we have old Veeky Forums back?

Real estate threads, resume threads, stock trading threads, scamming threads, cryptoshit contained to a single general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_UIkS5m9gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems unlikely.

Would be amazing.

Those coins are the future if you cannot even see something so obvious you are not a Veeky Forumsznessman

/slave/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=o_UIkS5m9gc

oh man, I would kill for those 5% yearly gains

Im not a no coiner but I have to agree. We need a /crpt/ or something.

dumb animeposter

>resume threads

>resume thread
Holy shit these used to be a thing.
>hey alpha goys can you goy this resume out real quick?

the million crypto threads are fucking annoying, but lets not pretend like the old Veeky Forums wasn't nothing but broke ass teenagers asking how they can 'make it' or how they can invest the 50 dollars they got from their uncle.

this

I agree

My bag holding stock portfolio has me up 6% last month.

I would honestly rather have the knee pad threads than this crypto bullshit

>6% last month
even with the crash i'm still up around 355% i'm sure i'm one of the worst performers here also.

>scamming
pls no

A man can dream
I want my ASX threads back

if you arent trading bitcoins you are losing money

I love real estate it's simple if you got some capital. Buy cheap houses in neighborhoods with student, fix them up a bit, advertise, credit check, then let the money roll in while you get tons of tax deductions for any expenses and depreciation. I do think decentralized coins will still be the future though so I buy those with $ left over from my income properties. I'm also looking at buying some land to put up some storage garages until said land appreciates enough to sell at a large profit.

I have 355% comfort that I won't lose my ass on bullshit meme stocks.

The future is now, old man.

>Buy house for $250K
>Spend $10K on remodeling
>Sell for $290
>Make $30K

>Put $1,000 in ethereum
>???
>Make $30,000

>put 1k into ETH
>lose $250

>put money in the jewiest coin backed by the jewiest major companies looking to jew you out of real money

maybe just for altcoins considering 90% of crypto threads are various altcoins

old biz was pretty comfy i gotta admit

those resume threads would be up for 2 weeks and would eventually hit bump limit. those same threads would be lucky to last a few hours now

>stock trading threads

rgt hasnt gone anywhere, its still here

>scamming threads

like the credit card fraud meme? those threads added zero value, they were the worst shitposts of all time

>scamming threads
ie. dropshipping threads

I miss them too