Quantum literally mooning

>Quantum literally mooning
>Nobody is talking about it

going to pop at 100k
be prepared to buy the dip

>tfw I bought at 40k sats and sold at 27k sats

true Veeky Forumsnessman right here

Why is it mooning?
I thought quantum computers are a meme concern. Is it just a lot of dumb money?

Becuz it is not available on poloniex

nice memecoin retards

Bought at 0.52$ thanks based QRL

fuck this, buy verge yall nooobs

Memes are important in this market, a fucking bean moons and this too

Sold @ 96% gainz
FOMO is good, but not for long. Reinvesting Sold QRL in BAT. Hope this is a good move. No way to tell but time. Trying to snowball one batch of money into something big with consistent gainz while laying stakes and sitting elsewhere.

how did you know it was going to moon? or were you holding it?

Verge was cheap at 40 sats bought loads then
Just made BTC 1.2 from this.
Both good

was literally about to post this

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS ROCKET

I just learned today that biz is fucking stupid. I literally won more than the 90% here that were affected by the crash, yet nobody talked about mooning coins

you and many others

People are not talking about it due to QRL not being a memecoin and the whitepaper being too advanced for most of you NEETs

Veeky Forums, like the kikes they are only mention coins before they pump (because they are bag holding) or after they pump (because they are bag holding)

this was mentioned a bunch ever since it was released on Bittrex
people scoffed,
buy NGR instead razer thin walls on YOSHIT
welcome to Veeky Forums

is this just a shit nexus?

>not being a memecoin
It's literally what it is. The only people buying are tech illiterate retards falling for "muh quantum" and happy speculators.

You are wrong.
Have you even read the whitepaper?

lol i bought it because it was new, and I'm a faggot. But hey I made some money

Yes. I guess your reading was limited to being impressed by magic math symbols. There is no point to a separate shitcoin with these features because modern hashing is extremely resistant to all known quantum cryptanalysis with sufficient word length. The only part vulnerable are elliptic curve ciphers such as one used in exchange signing and they are fairly easily and transparently replaced should the need arise without hardforking or major service disruption. Coin is not bad per se, but it's literally just clever marketing by clever people.

>tfw bought QRL at 22k sats on Sunday.
FeelsSoGood

And also I made a thread about this coin yesterday when it was still at around 50k.

Most also aren't talking about how QRL lied about being supported by NXS, the actual coin that was "quantum resistant" first. Awful scam, hope this tanks to next to nothing.

You have to sort biz by new to see the threads that get 0 replies because shills try and bury them.

t. nocoiner
i mean zero any coins.

Typical Veeky Forums shilling in this thread but mark my words when these are at 10$ a coin your tears will lubricate my cock

Your name has to be goodwill hunting to understand that white paper. Kek

"kek"

Sometimes I hate 2017.

Not buying your bags juan.

More than you will ever have.

Will Hunting you fuckwit

i was there. and the day before.

watch this shit show of fud happen.
Puberty + no money must fucking suck

Welcome for Veeky Forums faggot. If you don't like it fuck off to reddit.

newfag

The only lubrication you will get is from the same old source - little Leroy.

It speaks volumes that no QRL holders will address the blatant, public lying from the QRL Twitter account. THEY LIED ABOUT ANOTHER DEV SUPPORTING THEM.

Period. That's it. It's beyond doubt.

You expect continued gains with a dev team like that? Good luck.

Nigga I haven't seen that movie since I was like 8 years old in the 90s.

why wait to speak up?
why suddenly so butt hurt?
you are a cunt regardless

Wait to speak up? I just found out about it.

And don't label me like your mom.

>public lying from the QRL Twitter account
And who gives a fuck? Theres going to be millions of pesos flowing into this crypto since big holders see it as an "insurance" you stupid fuck if you just shut the fuck up and bought these coins maybe you wouldnt kill yourself later when you are broke af after using it all on memecoins and never understanding anything about markets

Just heard about it.
funny,
Puberty sucks huh?

beat it

I bought NXS between 2-5 cents, ETH under $1. You are a lying piece of nigger shit.

Total fucking idiot here waiting to get burned. Where can I get a wallet for this and what market should I buy from?

Sure you did

bittrex

The only thing you did was buy nexus and now those bags are heavy af so you shill on qrl for taking ur pesos

say hello to /pol/
good luck user.
puberty is a bitch

There were rumors yesterday. And a lot of hype around technology 10+ years off.
I knew schmucks would buy up due to buzzword hype.

Then I saw screenshots of QRL bots making fake posts on twitter and I knew it was time to get out.

I just rode a whale pump wave.

Whale pump waves usually "sound like news" but are really just buzzword schpiels about tech that is either underdeveloped or not really possible.

We don't need Quantum resistant ledgers yet. Maybe in a handful of years such a thing will be ready to start developing, and even then only with a dev team that understands both cryptocurrency and quantum computing. I'd wager there's not enough people who really understand both on an academic level to really develop such a stable currency.

This was meant for

Where do you get your rumors from?

Took you 15 minutes to link your balance?

See this picture? Its my jet.

looks like $2.24 is the peak for now

The valuable lesson here is how gullible investors can be. Take your profits, I assure you this coin has zero future.

Some baboon starts talking about "muh quantums an' sheeeit" and people fall for it.

Why would I hurry for a loudmouth scam artist?

I posted no "balance." I posted old buy orders. Big difference.

And send us a photo of you in your jet. That must be awesome!