QRL scam

This is disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/02/more_details_on_2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

I own about $10k worth of QRL and I want to fucking shoot myself.

I bought in purely because of hype. Once again, ask yourself, is it useful as a currency? NO.

Do you really think Coke and Phizer are going to bow down to some retarded fat old bald idiot who invented Mozilla a decade ago? Advertisers spend TRILLIONS on mind controlling you, they own the advertisement market. They would never use QRL based on principle even if it was the most amazing shit ever, which it's not.

It's actually fucking laughable that people think QRL tokens will be used by big advertisers... I mean really, come the fuck on. Advertisers won't and will not use it, and consumers don't need it or want it. Literally QRL is worthless. It has no real world application, and if there ever was to be some kind of "advertisement coin" You can bet the top 5 corporations who own everything will develop their own. Also brave is gay and fucking sucks. I bought in because of hype and I regret it. Missed the Ether gains AND lost hard on QRL.

H-h-hodl?

Faking news to create hype to pump the price of a coin.

t. nocoiner

This copypasta

I think ur thinking of BAT, faggot

it looks like its soaring right now. has it come down a lot in the past few days or something?

Maybe I'm just a tard, but how can something be quantum resistant if it's still a theoretical concept for the most part at this point? Seems like a buzzword coin

Isn't qrl up?

yeah it's way up. The only thing I'm watching on my blockfolio that is today

Yeah but QRL is way up. Not trying to shill, but why don't you just sell for a profit?

Don't know the technical details, but quantum-resistance is real.

schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/02/more_details_on_2.html

QRL pulling this shit with NXS proves beyond all doubt they are scammers.

1 post
missed out
fud incoming.

This coin is bigger than Veeky Forums you fucking narcissists

I made a little bit of profit from it. So thanks to the person who first made a thread about it.. Also, thanks to this thread too..

Meanwhile nexus team thinking how to put a coin on orbit.

Missed out?

Glad I missed out on a scam where the devs lie about being supported by a vastly superior coin.

This coin isn't bigger than your ass, and that's saying something...

I thought QRL was made by physicists who even went to google's AI party?

And they admit they lied about it. Wow.

>haah it was only a joke :^)

Ehh, I just hope their meeting with google on the 22nd is legit along with their "important partnership" they're announcing afterward. It's probably going to be with some stupid shit like, an obscure brand of hamster food.