Please Rate

I started with about $70 of BTC back in July

But... it's June now. Whatever. So tell us about the future, how is BTC doing in July?

He meant of last year

Yeah lol

It's not much and I am not impressed

Because crypto started in 2017.

newfag detected

/thread

2.5/10

What can I do to improve it?

you've only tripled your gains in nearly a year

people have x300 their money in that same period

You can do better, user

Look into ARK. In my opinion, it's a solid long hold at a really low price right now.

(I own ARKs. Inform yourself on their website, whitepaper, bitcointalk, etc.)

To be fair, I basically forgot I owned BTC until May 5th when I decided to buy XBY

I have ARK

It's still better than traditional investing.

I know you guys are MOONING and what not, but OP is being smart. If I could triple my money on every investment I had, I wouldn't have to worry about retirement at all. I wouldn't even have to fucking work.

Yeah, I know it's a pittance compared to a lot of people on Veeky Forums, but I'm still happy I was able to make as much as I did. Doing the same with stocks would be much harder.

I mostly just want advice on my current coin selection

I probably should have said "Rate my coin selection" instead, as that's what I'm asking for.
I know, that's why I'm asking for advice

you were supposed to be catching rides with whales and grinding small gains every hour of the day with that 70 dollars.

Yeah, and I'm kicking myself for not doing that
I've neglected my BTC for too long

>~0.2% fee just to get in and the same to get out

Buy and hodl its far better

thats why you make a quick analysis and look for signs of a pump. and its always happening at every hour because china and america are greedy.

remember this is the new runescape. you grind your level.

Buy more. If you don't have much money you should look for up-and-coming cheap altcoins or tokens. Research bitcointalk and coinmarketcap.

Sounds good, thanks.
What do you think is most promising about ARK?

I started with $35 less than a month ago and my portfolio is worth more than yours

Nice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS

Definitely Smartbridge. They have set the bar REALLY high, but if they can deliver it will be huge.

Also, I'm currently shilling.. I just like the coin.

So before you buy any more, do your own research and look into other coins. Don't blindly trust ANYONE on this site (or the entire internet for that matter).