Say goodbye to crypto, faggots

How does it feel that people are finally waking up and realizing that cryptocurrency is just worthless 1's and 0's? Enjoy it while it lasts. Soon it will all be just a distant memory. Reality will set in. No more YOLO'ing, HODLing, and MOONing. Soon you'll have to work hard for your money, like the rest of the world. Did you really think it would last forever? Hahahahah. Pathetic. Soon you'll have to go back to being a NEET permavirgin loser with no hopes of ever being wealthy. Because it takes actual intelligence and skill to make money in the real world, and you have neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is merely a dip you nocoiner faggot

Sure it is. And then it'll go to a million dollars per bitcoin and all the Veeky Forums virgin neckbeards will be multimillionaires riding around in their lamborghinis and live happily ever after...bhAHAHAHahhahH

fucking faggots

>How does it feel that people are finally waking up and realizing that cryptocurrency is just worthless 1's and 0's?
>t. nocoiner
Great. It might make them think about what Fiat money is.
(Even more worthless 1's and 0's since banks and the government can make it exist at will.)
Still have 2,6 Gigadollar in crypto + 1 Gigadollar cashed out a few weeks ago.

>"fiat is worthless"
>cashes out his worthless computer tokens into US dollars

OP is right. Look at this horrific crash. Time to pack it up boys, it's all over.

>How does it feel that people are finally waking up and realizing that cryptocurrency is just worthless 1's and 0's?

You realize that fiat currency is also just worthless 1s and 0s too, right? Most of it isn't even paper anymore, and it certainly isn't backed by anything more than the belief in its value of those who trade it/with it

Why dont you make this kinds of threads when the market isn't dipping, coping nocoiner?

And who do people trust more? The fucking government or random autist tech developers who popped up overnight? Get real. Get a fucking job

>crypto is worthless
>converts crypto into USD

There are about 4 fiat currencies that anyone gives a shit about, for various reasons. Literally 90% of the different fiat currencies on earth are just shitcoins which is why everyone wants to convert them into USD/GBP/EUR/CHF

You think yuan, yen, naira, roubles, or rupis (pupies) are anything more than decorative toilet paper?

that's because bitcoin is nowhere near ready to replace fiat systems that are already there. It's at least a decade away from becoming stable and fast enough to use as a country's currency for everyday use let alone a global scale.

nah OP is right guys, he isnt a faggot. Japan integrating bitcoin into their economy doesnt mean shit. This isn't a fringe technology. Computers are a fad and will never go mainstream.

> trusting the government

Kys

no one trusts the government any more, its becoming a more polarizing and controlling shit show every year in almost all first world countries.

>no one trusts the government any more
That's just patently false. Whether you admit it or not, the vast, vast majority of people will blindly do what their government says, and that will never change.

>Computers are a fad
This desu

>The fucking government

Lol fiat varies based entirely on distrust of (a) government. Are you gonna sit there and say "fiat is the only real currency oh btw usd is the only real fiat"? Cuz if so then currency trading isn't for you. People make fortunes speculating on whether AUD/USD will close a five minute period at .76 or .71

Muh minerals and much fed rate hike is no more rational a reason to speculate one way or the other than muh Russian autists and muh Chinese whales

Grow up

>Are you gonna sit there
>you

user..

>tfw you realize crypto is actually the future
We're all gonna make it user
Sans OP

FOMO retard alert

It's probably just some incompetant woman who accidentally sold the company bitcoins

Your cash in the bank is just 1s and 0s.

Yeah, and it's insured by the FDIC up to $200,000.
In contrast, these shitcoin exchanges can just delete your fortune overnight, and you can't do a damn thing about it. You have zero legal recourse.

Why are you so upset that poor wagecucks and neets are making money?

When Veeky Forums has its own crypto island, you will not be invited

That 200 000 dollars is getting smaller every year user. They choose to keep a 2 - 3% inflation rate so sheep like you can keep telling your wife about your 2% raise every year.

Enjoy your inflation money. You will need it as toiletpaper soon

OP either never did crypto or is a typical new fag that bought high, panicked and sold low and is trying to find a way to stop her crying.. typical bitch talk in that OP statement

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-

Well, that's not exactly true, but I do agree it's risky dealing with crypto. But you do realize risk is what makes money, right?

I'm cashing out for now

I honestly don't see crypto rebounding for a while and expect 50% more losses

>it's yet another nocoiner cope thread
I might actually miss laughing at these when I'm filthy rich. Maybe I'll pay some filthy nocoiners to reenact them for old times sake.

OP is right
I came here hoping that biz would actually have something interesting regarding finance.
However its full of wannabe trader fags

see you in a few days when the market has fully rebounded and you want to kill yourself