Let's do this

441 KB
441 KB JPG
>work for one of the biggest credit card processors in the world
>constantly looking for ways to improve the payment technology industry
>constantly investing and partnering into ecommerce companies and looking for other payment options due to the new age
>have the opportunity to suggest a crypto acceptance and pick out one specific crypto as an example

post your alt coins first trips is the one I'll suggest but it has to have a good back bone it cause it'll be hard to put a smth shitty like Moon on the spot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQdlcB8-VbE
steemit.com/dgb/@ghostycc/digibyte-troll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ripple XRP is the only one viable and stable enough for credit card transactions

iota

XRP

Cant Cripple the ripple

bitbay

ltc

Xrp, are you same guy from xrp? He works with money transactions in a company and the higher ups are oblivious of xrp.

bitbay is like a stock for a company like ebay. What you said doesn't make any sense when it comes to credit card tranastions

Bitbean

Nigger, go and fucking suggest LTC. It is fucking made for this shit, fuck sakes.

If OP knows what is good for him he will take your advice, why the fuck would you just randomly pick one?

It doesn't have to be for specific credit card transactions this company does a shit ton of other payment options like checks but that's old school people shit that's obviously dying out so the opportunity here is me being able to point out the large market for alt coins and how several merchants can benefit from it because of less liability like chargeback and disputes

>shitposting coin ideas despite being nowhere near trips and on a slow as fuck board

ARK.

good coin but not applicable

Just go to Ripple's website

NEM or ripple are your only real options OP

This, OP check out Litecoin You want to recommend a decent coin with an actual future and do well with your suggestion. LTC is essentially BTC without all the issues of BTC, you will really impress your boss if you go in with an actual money maker like Litecoin. Remember the coin you choose will reflect on you and your decision making skills

How about you sick my dick?

Might as well suggest potcoin

LTC is so slow though. Like BTC slow. Have you ever transferred LTC?

CRB yah bish!

Not even meming, but DGB

>lightning soon
>Lee working on it rn
>Bitcoin forking soon
LTC is the way to go, fuck trips.

Minoritycoin

ARK YOU BONEHEAD

Litecoin

DGB

A R K
R
K

I guess we have a winner.

I'm going to have to work on this shit for a few weeks to be able to present this kek I was hoping someone got something a bit more popular but oh well! the trips speak

You almost saved OP's job and dignity

Welp, OP is fucked now lmao

>The absolute madman

moon

I'm not buying that fucking coin a fifth time. It'll burn you. That's what it does.
Kek doesn't like profits. Look for yourself.

DGB is trash my good man. But it's your job not mine

I plan on quitting in 8-10 months anyway the shit is stressful and annoying

I've been going to school for economics and shit also learning how to trade for the passed year so I've been profitable doing forex and futures so I don't mind I just see it as doing a good deed for what you guys have helped me over the passed two years

as of now id suggest XRP (ripple)
link is to the 8 second bank transaction they did on youtube awhile back which is what helped the banks to accept the use of the blockchain for their own tokens. (takes normally 4 days with traditional methods across countries)
youtube.com/watch?v=oQdlcB8-VbE

LTC once it gets the next round of updates going.

DGB

If you want to do a good dead than use Litecoin, the anons here are actually on board for this. DGB is just a few memers trying to unload their garbage, it won't even be a thing in a few months

BEST FUCKING DECISION YOU CAN MAKE!

Finally, no more slow as credit card transactions and no more hacking!

I'll throw Litecoin in as a plus for a "bigger picture" not sure how I'm going to word it yet but I'll do my best since there was a few of you on LTC

FUCK THIS GODDAMN FUD
LITECOIN IS 2X SLOWER THAN DGB BECAUSE OF OUTDATED SEGWIT FUCKTARD

no you dont nigger. LITECOIN IS LITERALLY PROVEN SLOWER THAN DGB

And DGB has better security than most alts (it invented digishield) that rivals ETH

Ripple fuckign sucks too, there was a whole article written about it having the most security flaws out of 60 coins.

No ones picking up your memecoin m8

I'm not saying no to DGB I'll make all of my presentation on it and make sure that's the name for it but sometimes you need a bigger picture

trips called it I can't betray it

Some more info (pic)

General history steemit.com/dgb/@ghostycc/digibyte-troll

Im still trying to figure out who is on the development team besides jared though

can somebody debunk this pic/talk me out of DGB

Kek blesses you in your endeavor.

DGB is the correct choice however, unbelievably fast.

It'd be neat to see the final product user.

Ark