Does the white man's burden still exist Veeky Forums?

Does the white man's burden still exist Veeky Forums?

Of course.

Getting BURDENED was part of our plan.

Of course. We need to take in as many of those poor refugees as we can! It's because of us that they kill each other in the name of Islam.

That has got to be the laziest motherfucker on Earth.
that cannot be in any way comfortable yet he would prefer that to actually just walking.

god damn.

Are you legitimately autistic? It's clearly just for the photo.

imperialism is my justification for white genocide

This, white guilt is merely the white man's burden, except taken seriously. I find that many developments and beliefs that occurred over the past few years (or at least became prominent) make sense the moment you start to see everything as a twisted mirror image of the Victorian era and its values.

Both the "Bleeding Hearts" leftists and "Le ebin clash of civilization" Neocons/altright have a WMB mentality to a certain degree

i wish the governments of western countries would quit trying to be the saviors of the dark races, and keep to themselves, would solve a lot of problems

What are those hats that the 20th century colonist wore? They look kinda cool.

Pith helmets

thanks, why did they wear so often

Light, comfy, slightly protective, shields you from the sun.

Also this should be obvious but I have noticed many people don't realise this: one of the main points of wearing a hat with a rim outdoors is shading your eyes. It's like wearing sunglasses or doing pic related.

lmao white people need hats with caps to shield their eyes from the sun baka

lmaooooo inbred cave beast crackers lmao *crying emoji*

It's been amplified and is now crushing the west.

how much of a dick would you have to be to pull this kind of stunt?
i mean, i probably won't have the guts to force a couple of dogs to carry me on their backs when my legs were perfectly fine, let alone a nigra

Complete and utter subjecation.

Help no does ANYONE know what white man's burden is at all?

Goddamn I love being white

Regard for others, especially those of foreign cultures was certainly very little. Pic related is an exhibit of Korean people in Japan.

It never did.

Yes, but we've been going about it the wrong way. Ours is to rule, not to exist alongside.