-MYSTERIUM-

-MYSTERIUM-

>Expected to surpass Monero, Litecoin, and Ripple by the end of 2017
>Low current market cap, lots of room for growth
>The largest decentralized VPN network with plenty of practical use and a working product. Innovative and original.
>Practically no mention on Veeky Forums
>Can buy close to ICO price
>Hasn't hit bittrex. Guaranteed to moon when it hits bittrex.

What's everyone's reason for not picking up Mysterium?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysterium.network/
liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC
bancor.network/static/Bancor_Protocol_Whitepaper_en.pdf
jianshu.com/p/28a82a025d95
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong photo, here we go.

why the fuck do you have a bancor logo on your mysterium post you fucktard

Buy Bancor, it's better . Jews always win in the end.

wtf is this one of those point and click haunted mansion games?

Check here guys

mysterium.network/

and buy here

liqui.io/#/exchange/MYST_BTC

Nice clickbait there, OP

Bancor has already become so powerful they have overtaken mysterium threads. This is a sign. Please Veeky Forums, if you want to be rich, please buy Bancor. I really don't want to think there are autists out there like me who missed out on this opportunidad.

People haven't figured out the true genius of BANCOR yet. The jews are truly clever and we are in on the scam.

Here's the scam:

The more ETH is converted to BNT the more valuable BNT becomes..exponentially. At one point soon it will be more valuable to convert ETH to BNT at which point every one will convert all their ETH to BNT.

Bancor will eventually own 80% of all ETH in existence because of market forces and truly become a reserve bank for ETH were 1 BNT = $10,000+

ETH will also rise exponentially as the supply dwindles to nothing further increasing the price of BNT

Market cap won't even matter because it won't be based on speculation but pure ETH to BNT conversion.

bros how do i buy bancor rn?

are you the cuck in the slack right now?

so basically you're saying

WE
BE
MILLIONAIRES
N
SHEEEEEIT

>The more ETH is converted to BNT the more valuable BNT becomes
Why?
Can you please explain the use of BNT briefly?
I all get it's some sort of reserve bank for coins but don't get how.

I knew it was worth going deep on this one

It's not bad. But I think that's what they are trying to do. It will be more valuable to convert ETH to Bancor..no matter how much is converted or how many BNT is sold because of how it destroys the BNT token.

So you'll be able to convert your $350 ETH to a $400 BNT token and it'll go on and on into the $10,000s

I know I am freaking out, fuck I am just getting Ether right now. I can get Bancor soon.

>Bancor will eventually own 80% of all ETH in existence because of market forces
this is a possibility ONLY if EVERYONE pays to use bancor's exchange service.

Why not just buy ETH and only directly transact if you want to use it like currency? That way, you avoid the bancor tax AND your ETH will continue to rise (especially when there are 100x bacor-type services all siphoning the ETH reserves)

Are you guys for real? Falling for
?

Maybe it works out that way in his head, but it never will in reality.

So lets say you have $400 ETH and $600 BNT

Your 1 $400 ETH will give you 1 $600 BNT
So obviously you convert your ETH to BNT

Now you want to sell right?

Well, when you do you get your $ETH back at $400 and the $600 BNT is destroyed.

Your only option is to sell BNT to BNT not destroying the token.

you guys should just be patient. you'll be able to get it on a major exchange in less than 7 days. probably will only have to pay 2x ICO too so you'll still make mad bank

what did they meme by this?

I wouldn't have any BNT tho. I don't want any. And because this isn't 1920, I will have many options that are directly competing with BNT since the ethereum platform allows for such competition.

Why would i want to focus all of my efforts making bank of america 2.0 rich?

BNT is used as a 'joiner' in a limitless coin exchange.

EG you take your shitcoin X, buy some BNT-shitcoin X with it, out pops BNT which you use to buy BNT-shitcoin Y and out pops shitcoin Y.

A ratio of ETH and BNT are held in reserve (ETH for the overall value of BNT and BNT on a per 'token exchanger' pair I believe) and when demand for a BNT-shitcoin pair goes up, the demand for BNT itself goes up ("The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve" - whitepaper)

BNT uses a 'constant reserve ratio' to buffer the exchange process.

Furthermore all BNT is bracketed to a minimum price of .01 ETH.

bancor.network/static/Bancor_Protocol_Whitepaper_en.pdf

The reason you saw so much FUD is that this isn't the easiest thing to grasp; this popped up with shit like 'JOOZ ONE CURRENCY NWO.' In reality it just does what the exchanges do but in a decentralized and cheaper way that allows users to create exchange markets between any and everything (creating new 'tokens' to include potential non crypto exchanges/bartering; see the whitepaper on the 'coincidence of needs' section then visit the alpha area of the website).

You can't; hasn't hit exchanges yet, next Monday prob. Some enterprising user might part with some of theirs though.

what's that user?
you have another shitcoin to sell me?

I'd buy pedocoin

>normal people as exit nodes
hmmmm

You might be able to resist but the function in the code is specifically made to make the price grow exponentially.

You'll have a hard time not wanting to convert your $300 to a $1500 BNT token.

..and that's the point.

This is a link to what I'm talking about. How the price is forced to go exponential so BANCOR sucks up all the ETH.

...more succinctly: there will soon be no incentive to use a service like bancor.

Their mission and marketing campaign is like religion. It just doesn't make sense to me and, knowing what options are out there, I prefer to spend my money more wisely than to waste it on tithing

jianshu.com/p/28a82a025d95

What was the BNT ICO price

What if the costs of swapping end up cheaper than the .25/.15% you pay exchanges?

100 BNT to an ETH which at that time was .14 BTC, so roughly .0014 BTC for a BNT

saturation and competition won't allow for a centralized bancor funnel for all coin transactions. They are at best a currency exchange service, but many services will be and are being built to accomodate this service and they will be free of charge. bancor is an outdated model

Shitcoin being pumped

1 eth = 100 BNT

What the hell is this chart I'm looking at where someone bought up to 0.09? You mean to tell me somebody paid 60x ICO?