No more lands to conquer

>no more lands to conquer
>no more frontiers to settle
>women are basically useless and just want to ride the cock carrousel
>7 billion people most of them poor dumb and angry and think white people shit gold
>if you do get a job all you can do is pay for a cuckshed for rent and buy food
>environment is being destroyed
>global nuclear Mexican standoff

how much longer do we have in this post historical era?

Pray that we can terriform mars by the mid century or we're fucked

just wait, eventually the US will drop all facade of republicanism and will embrace a new form of imperialism.

Once they've settled the gameboard of Earth, we can finally look out into the stars.

>women are basically useless
Just had to slip that one in, didn't you.

>born too early to visit countless celestial cultures and fuck alien girls

Life really just sucks.

It's okay you can find a husband who will take care of you, or get a career and whine about how you'll never find a guy who has equal or more value than you because all the guys below you are fucking losers

:^)

read the sticky, this isn't Veeky Forums

This is /r9k/ level of cringe.

No u
>instead of getting an aerospace degree, work in the space industry and my dream come true I'll whine on the forum about Viet tapestry
>instead of finding that one smart and loyal gf I'll whine on a forum about Chinese porcelain

>implying one man can make a difference

The world doesn't begin and end with you. The problems are systemic.

>implying you're the only one who wants space exploration to advance

It's always easier to whine about your surroundings than to work, m8.

oh wow you want us to work harder right? we have to be shamed for not increasing our value and thus making us more attractive as mates? such a good argument. i get i'll work myself to the bone since I'm not skilled (and not everyone can be skilled) and those women in the glass towers will look down on me, meanwhile the men in the glass towers will happily marry girl who wants to be an 'actress' or something and has no job.

:^)

>missing the point of my post entirely
Mating isn't a priority in my post. If you live happily a girl will appear by itself, you don't have to do much to get one.

You should be ashamed of your inconsistency. On one hand you want your dream come true, on the other you don't want to do anything for it.

A small anecdote for ya: me and my m8 are getting a master in aerospace engineering this year and continuing with doctorate. While I'm no big deal, my friendo comes from a small village in a literally nowhere in south-east Siberia. He managed to work his way up to the best uni in Russia and find a job in the biggest R&D center in Europe. I don't know much about his personal life, but he's pretty happy.

>You can't do productive things and post on a My Lai Napalm crafting forum at the same time

I dunno, I think Africa could use some more colonization;

>If you live happily a girl will appear by itself
where's my complimentary gf?

you know who everyone, both guys and girls, hate to be around?

whiny little bitches

>no more lands to conquer
>environment is being destroyed
Russia is just waiting for global warming to thaw out the unusable portion of their country so they can have the largest country in the world and take over.