ITS DONE. FINISHED. SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS, LOST ALL MY MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF THE EMBARRASSMENT AND END IT NOW

ITS DONE. FINISHED. SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS, LOST ALL MY MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF THE EMBARRASSMENT AND END IT NOW

>WE ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good job
now short the s&p
you'll make mad gainz that'll last you the year

What is S&Pcoin?

>retards will think this is a serious post
what has this board come to

>I was just pretending!

I think it was making a funny joke. Not a really funny joke but it was an attempt at a funny really joke. Can't really transmit sarcasm over his autistic atrophied crypto maximalist buzzworded brain can I?

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

OH YEAH?!?!?!?!

19 trillion? Dang, I hate world conspiracys now.

good. I'm glad this dip is weeding out the weak handed faggots like you

how the fuck is Buy Low Sell High so difficult for people to understand? You idiots deserve to lose everything.

Dont you get it? it snowballed

Just put aside our differences, call it a good run. If we leave now, we can get to the gallows by sunrise

BUY HIGH SELL LOW.

Fuck off dumb ass bitch. is your fucking caps lock broken you thundercunt? Fucking pajeet BTC shill

retards don't sell bitcoins, i am losing my job at the end of the month and need some liquid cash for next 6 months or i would be buying it with all my savings.
feds have increased tax rates after a long time, many may think it as good but it's not at this late in the game where the bubble is ready to burst.
they're probably don't give a fuck and want the bubbles to collapse and put the blame on trumps policies.
when bubble bursts people are going to come into cryptos.

>was a noob
>sold every time shit started dropping hard
>bought every time shit started rallying
>lost maybe $50 on bad calls
>lost another $40 in fees
>saved $XXXX by selling at 2800 and 390

the blind optimism on this board was getting out of hand. some of you were talking about "believing" in the "technology" when the developers themselves and everybody in business with them were saying this was going to drop soon. even if it was worth shit (it's not) people don't suddenly decide they'll pay 5X more for the same thing within a month. the rise should happen far more slowly based on what value the coin is providing.

It's right around the corner. And when they do become mainstream the prices can't be fractions of a penny. The idea itself if worth far more than market cap says, and that alone makes it undervalued.

>people are going to gamble all their money away on crypto if their money and houses are worth a little less

1. no
2. bitcoin isn't the only crypto and there is literally no reason to believe it will be the best crypto for money exchanges
3. have you ever made a serious investment in your life? you can hold if the asset becomes literally worthless, but there is a thing called reinvesting and cutting losses when shit goes south. the drop happened too fast to say anything either way, but this kind of thinking is how millions of people got hooked into a fucking month long pump and dump.

that's true but whales need to cash out of bitcoin to cover their margin calls. that's why cryptos are crashing now.
come back in a year or so when the stock market bottom is in

>>sold every time shit started dropping hard
>>bought every time shit started rallying
You are blaming us for what exactly?

>the idea
ideas are worth a grand total of $0.00

bitcoin has been mainstream for 3 years in the form that is currently in. you have a fuckload of time and development before it becomes something people treat as a currency, and in the best fucking case scenario, it won't have a 50-300% spread in value within a week before people start taking seriously. you can bullshit all you want about "undervalued" when it starts crawling up again at 3-5% per year.

>sell 900$ worth of eth at a 150 loss
>wait to bottom out
>buy all in (perhaps not eth)

I feel like id make more money taking loss now before i lose half

>>saved $XXXX by selling at 2800 and 390

kek buy them back now and make bank

I should've invested in stocks instead. :(

I'm still at 28k on a 17k investment. It was 38k a few days ago, though. Getting pretty nervous!

nice weak hands fucking pussies

if you had predicted that Trump would win, and then predicted that this would cause markets to rally Big League, then yes you could have made money investing on Nov 7th