Alright boys huge fucking news. I'm good friends with some big twitch streamers...

Alright boys huge fucking news. I'm good friends with some big twitch streamers. And have managed to convince them to start accepting digibyte donations.

This shits about to be pumped into literally 10s of thousands of normies.

This is your final chance to get in before the twitch takeover.

Screencap this right now. This is your last chance

ill screencap the thread if you screencap your convos with these folks

>literally 10s of thousands of normies
is this a b8 thread, friend?

I fucking hate these discord faggots ruining this board

Would be a breach of privacy. The first streamer will begin accepting the coins tomorrow.

And then more and more as the next few weeks go by.

Rakesh, it's time to shut down your discord or move onto another coin to pump and dump, DGB is only getting more worthless as I type this post.

if you are serious, wait.

does the digibyte kikes have an easy way for kids to buy their shit? if no, forget it.

try first to convince them to offer a way to buy dgb directly with a credit card in their site, otherwise literally nothing is gonna happen.

fuck off nobody cares about your retarded DGB

Pathetic.

Make a thread posting the proofs tomorrow then and I'll buy.

Ill have an update tomorrow with the first streamer accepting DGB. remember this post boys

I want to believe... but I don't at all...

Espers is about to be on livecoin, get on the train before 30 sats. DGB, stick a knife on her

plZ be real

Pic related is OP and the other shills in this thread.

You're the most retarded faggot on biz.

>You're the most retarded faggot on biz.

its sad to see that not even the strongest shills on biz can bring this coin back to life

Pajeet coins itt

They couldn't bring PoSW back to life which is why they moved onto DGB. We just have to wait to see which coin their discord move onto next.

some fag who posted this earlier the trips was DGB

Kek is always on DGB's side.

honestly though...

DigiByte is still one of a kind since it's a gaming crypto and there's online gaming sites already accepting DGB as a payment..

the whole reason it got dumped so hard is because some whales dumped when it didn't win the T4i Citi challenge which honestly isn't shit because there are shit coins that have nothing special about them which are just normal block chains like any other coin but DGB stands out because of all the products it has aside with it.

did BTC, ETH or LTC etc win the Citi bank challenge? or any challenge at all? to where it put it's name out there in front of many large companies and made connections with them? No. yet they're worth a shit ton more

DGB is the gamers payment and will be the gamers preferred crypto but with everything great it takes time to build up so as much as you think "HODL" is a meme actually hold it and be patient cause patience always pay off in the end.

kek

low energy street shitter shilling shit coins. disgusting. you belong in an oven.

If this user is not fabricating this, and he actually takes the steps required to further integrate, I'd be willing to bet you could talk to Jared Tate direct. Best of luck to him.

buy the rumor

sell the news

Are you new here?