So I did the math and I've received more scholarships than my actual college tuition + living expenses will cost...

so I did the math and I've received more scholarships than my actual college tuition + living expenses will cost, and so on June 15th(tomorrow) I'll be able to start trading with about $3000, possibly more.

Also I have prior business experience as an entrepreneur but not in crypto.

After doing several hours of research with only light prior knowledge of how cryptocurrencies work, I am slightly pissed that I missed out big on ETH this last weekend but also noticed that coins like LTC, ARK, and possibly sia look promising?

Need your advice, how do I acquire a new car before I start in the fall?

Avoid ARK, people are promoting it with self interest.

buy mooncoin.
also read up on crypto taxes so you don't get irl b&

DGB is about to begin it's upward trend.
Put at least $500 into DGB and you won't be disappointed.
Peak will be hit 11th JULY.

Also very serious newfag question: what exchange would be best? Something with a low commission that allows me to trade in low volume without losing out on too much.

Will do.

to clarify I meant looking into crypto taxes, not buying moon. Need to do more research

LTC seems like a damn good bet rn.

browse seeking alpha and get off this shit hole

literally do not listen to anything anyone says on this board

Personally I think poloniex is the best for the reason that it has the highest volume in btc, in other words more money flows through there than any other crypto exchange. But you'll see bittrex shilled here mainly because they offer shitcoins that poloniex doesn't.
Polo is to bittrex what nyse is to nasdaq.
Almost all the fees are the same - a percentage (0.25%).
Although I prefer polo you may want to avoid U.S. based exchanges because of the regulatory risks coming up. Maybe consider OKCoin. They're in China andtheir fees cap at .2%.

in all seriousness, buy like 10-100 dollars worth of moon.

Not DGB. Not MOON. Not ARK. Maybe ETC. Maybe SIA. Maybe LBRY. Maybe MYST. Probably LTC. Probably ANT.

>LBRY
Aren't they launching streaming soon or something?

ur gonna lose all that money and go into debt i already see it

protip - stick to learning your jewish college shit and leave trading to the real niggas
you dont even know how to measure resistance levels, or read lvl 2 spread ur a fucking loser just stop thinking about trading ull never be any good ur only gonna piss mom and dad off once they realize you blew all that money on nigger coins like a dumb retarded fagget

actually some of the best advice iv seen lately, i seriously suggest op learns basic fundamentals of trading before he throws money into shit he has absolutley no idea about, learn about market cap, float, volume, learn to determine strong resistance on charts, historical resistance, how did the stock react once it hit that resistance point? or did it even touch that resistance point, possibly indicating weakness? there is so much shit you need to learn before you just throw money at digital coins, dont be a retarded dumbass

>After doing several hours of research
Hah, how about you spend 16 hours a day autismally researching crypto

>thinking you need to know about resistance levels or level 2 spreads or whatever the fuck you just made up

its really easy to see charts spike when the whole world is blindly throwing money at it, and keep thinking i made up all those terms nigger, ull never be good at anything, now, if ull allow me to get back to my studying for tomorrows premarket finviz, the lion, shit you niggers know nothing about, learn to short listed nasdaq pussy

>paying to study buisness
>competing against billionaires with your moms credit card
>'chart spikes'
lmao, fuck off, nigger.

Pooring all my money into a coin that I know will quadruple in value by july 5th. fucking kek feelsgood to hold information back.

who is paying to study business
competing against billies? fuck r u talking about dumbass nigger go lose more of ur cuck daddys hard earned money, u still think ur gonna drive a lambo into a sea full of whores? ur a delusional broke fagget, please just

>allow me to get back to my studying for tomorrows premarket finviz
>Learn to short a billion dollar market
>strawman attack x5
You already lost.

where did i say im paying to study business
i dont trade expensive stocks i stick to around 10.00 and under, i look for 10-30% profits in less than an hour, i am winning so hard you have no idea how easy this is if you stay disciplined

buy APVO bro, its gunna explode. Thank me later.

Also RSII and MYDX

just checked apvo and you are a literal dumbass its over 75% float and its at strong resistance level rn, its such an ugly chart i would be looking to short into resistance, could be a decent play to watch tomorrow morning, rsii and mydx are pure shit