ETH hodlers, what do we do now?

ETH hodlers, what do we do now?

Have you already sold your bags?

My grip is getting weaker.

Do some deadlifts to help with your weak-ass grip pussy.

>tfw you are the last guy hodling and no one replies to this thread

We hodlin my nigga

Lels! Salad hands

when there is blood in the streets buy property

also this

I would hodl if I still had my ETH.

Fucking ICOs.

Just a normal correction today, nothing to worry about

Don't worry, they were already cashed out to buy lambos today

You sell now and move into LTC, XRP and XMR you clown.

Why is this so hard to understand. ETH experienced a parabolic price increase the last 3 months. Sentiment surrounding it and all the scam ICOs has turned negative.

You're not going to lose money selling now and moving into the above 3 i mentioned. You 100% will lose more money if you hold. Don't be stupid.

how many eth to fuck this girl

relax, ether bro. we don't have anything to worry about. I'm going to go to sleep shortly and sleep like a god damned baby, probably wake up to 350-360. ass coiners are the ones who are going to sleep with one eye open tonight, as they should. if you look at the charts collectively you'll see there's a global dip right now, which is simply a market correction. when btc is rising and eth is falling, that's when you should start to worry. the opposite is more likely to happen though.

pfft, when its just whales selling out and all the newfags, you know its just another way to lower the price so you can buy back in at a cheaper rate.

if anything wait for it to drop a bit more around 260 or 280 and double down on it.

iron hands here
waiting for vitalik to reward me for my loyalty

Fuckin this. I've been dreaming of sub300 ETH for a while. I'm all about it.

Possibly asking for 1.5 ETH - tomorrow it'll be 0.5 ETH. I believe.

ETH just hit 24hr low @ 339$

Even if ETH crashes I already made 10times my investment.
ETH will reach 1k, it's by far the second biggest crypto, everyone including institutions treat it like the next bitcoin, even normies investing in it. I wouldn't be surprised to see ETH at 2k out of pure hype and speculation alone only to crash horribly after ETH doesn't reach its goals.

ETH WAS LITERALLY $50-$80 FOR MONTHS YOU STUPID FUCKS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS

Bags? I've been holding since $7 nigga

going to get drunk, smoke a j and go to sleep
I'll probably wake up to a higher price tomorrow
as long as it's over 10 I'm fine

butthole spiders, mostly.

ETHodlers,

This downtrend is going to carry on. The first to get in to ETH (Americans) will be cashing out for now on as a year is up since the pre-sale launched. Those who got ETH for $1-$10 are cashing out now as they can now only pay long-term capital gains.

I bought from $10 up to $200. I'm still fine and thankful for its gains over the last year.

>bags
bags are for hags
holding 1105 w/ average price 40/ETH nigga
HODL

>ETH still higher than it was a week ago
>BETTER SELL NOW