Crash continues

Look at that shit

cryptowat.ch/poloniex/btcusd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IS THIS THE END??????

I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS

PANIC SELL so I can buy more at discounted price
Faggot

IT'S GOIN DOWN
I'M YELLIN TIMBER

It's ogre my man

ETH-EUR crashing on Kraken

You can thank Bitmain for this. And you can be sure they had open short positions before dropping their FUD on the market.

All the more reason to diversify out of bitcoin into LTC and XRP who will come out of this stronger and slowly un-peg themselves from Buttcoins Jewish Chink overlords

GET DA SELL ORDERS MA NIGGA
IT GOIN DOWN
DEM MOTHAFUGGIN BOOTLEG DUMPER SHIT

DAMN IT, MAKE IT STOP!

FUCK THE CHINKS. UASF WILL HAPPEN.

>TFW converted everything into fiat waiting to rebuy cheap after the crash

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

youtube.com/watch?v=XDeiovnCv1o

Am I the only one just enjoying this show? I do have a small short position open so it's not all doom, but there something exciting about everyone losing their shit.

I just wish trollbox was still open on polo.

I mean it's just course correction.

I literally bought in today, planning to set a stop loss, but apparently I can't sell for 6 whole fucking days. So, fuck me I guess

How do you short BTC on polo?

enjoy your 33% taxes, brah

timbeeeeerrrr, thanks for the money newfriends :^)

I'm short 10BTC of ETH @ 0.14
Todays dump is just kicking things along nicely.

ETH: $312
BTC: $2232

>Not converting to usdt

oh shit im so scared guys. fucckkk

Do people really think BTC/ETH are just going to crash completely?

Asia and Russia are seriously backing and investing these currencies/platforms. US is finally shitting their pants and trying to enact legislation so that they can stay relevant and eventually join the rest of the world. This shit isn't going away.

Just to give some perspective, traders would have loved to have bought GOOG when it was $369 in 2013 (it's only now $967). This is the future

>i don't know tax laws
>i'd rather lose 25-50% of my gains in a day than figure out how to reinvest

>tfw im balls deep in ardor and making huge gains today.
i feel like im the only one

BTC: 2224
LTC: 26.75
ETH: 305

let it crash!!! ooooh baby!

Normally i hold for dips but this is gonna be riding down for a few hours it seems

I went full XRP, LTC and Monero a few weeks ago. Been long XRP for a while.

Look at the two main alts that haven't seen red today yet.
XRP
LTC

This will be the making of XRP and LTC. When people see them as two stable alts that managed to un-peg themselves from BTC carnage, people will start moving in

TODAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY

LTC is down 20% today, dude.

I imagine you mean it's not red in relation to BTC... but that doesn't really matter when BTC is down 22%.

the sell volume is absolutely insane, holy shit. I saw some chart wizards picking 1800 but with momentum like this we could be brushing low 1000's.

BTC probably not, ETH most likely yes.

It doesn't matter whether it "goes away" or not. ETH has so many layers of odd promises and associated projects that the entire mess could become untrustworthy when something goes wrong. probably smart to hold for now, but there's no way around how primed it is for failure. either way by your own extreme example of a company that was already a real thing and at the fucking top, the value shouldn't increase by more than 20-40% in a year.

ALERT

WE ARE APPROACHING THE 2000€ MARK

Get ready to jump ship

It does matter, a lot.
Normally when BTC crashes, the alts/btc crashes too and compounds the carnage relative to USD. So not only do they lose value to btc, they simultaneously inherit the btc loss to USD.

This is the first time LTC and XRP resisted the drop to BTC. In fact, LTC has increased 1-2%. So while ETH, Dash, ETC, ZEC have all lost 30%
XRP and LTC are only down 17%

This matters. Instead of fleeing crypto all together, people are seeing this two alts independently of BTC

the titanic has hit the iceberg captain?

It's not only LTC, most big alts are staying relatively stable, maybe a 10% drop at most.

some retard caught a falling knife on gdax, lel

One day it's just going to keep dropping until it's in the negatives.

This shit is so fucking manipulated just watched it drop to 285 and instantly get bought back up at 320. Big whales control the game and you need to learn how to think like one.

just trust that its going down. they're trying to bait us into buying in

>maybe a 10% drop at most.

Why do you lie? Is it how you cope? Do you think I'm not looking at the exchanges right now?

Only thing that matters is USD. If ETH loses 10% against btc and btc loses 20% against USD

GUESS WHAT

what makes me raging about it is not the fact it drops but that coinbase, for instance, cant handle the fkn traffic/sabotage the shit out of buys/sells during that time. Say I wanted to invest in the dip, how/where the fuck would I do that? Is kraken stable? Allows btc-usd?

You people do remember bitcoin being 900 only like a couple of months ago, right?

You're a fucking retard. Convert to USDT and hold until everything settles and then buy back in. You don't have to cash out. Congrats on being a moron, brah.

yes we know it's correcting, among other external factors and internal factors with the coin

Don't be so sure we're out of it yet.

Stop obsessing over Cuckbase you idiots!

Go to localbitcoins.com, sign up, find someone named Suppwupp Machitrhur who lives in Fuckistan with GOOD FEEDBACK and Moneygram/Western Union your cash. Worked for me many times, just make sure they have lots of good feedback.

but keep in mind people will always want to launder money and there will always be another coin alongside BTC. ETH is that coin. Also, there are too many nations, tech, and financial institutions backing ethereum. ETH isn't just going to disappear or even drop in price in the long run

Remember.. the weekend is coming and there will be low volume and low money on hand. People will be cashing out so much! Stay in fiat for now.

I know you lose a lot more than 10% because BTC is crashing, that's obvious. But if you compare it to the last big correction down to 1800s, the alts all moved down with it in a huge ways as people were cashing out of alts as well.

Just as i expected. It's crashing back down!

Just so you know this might drop to 1800 or something, or lower.

And it doesn't matter, because like five years from now bitcoin will be worth a fortune.

The truck to hodling is simple: only invest what you can afford to flush down the toilet.
Two reasons:
1) so you don't panic sell when it dips below your buy point (and it WILL, more than once)
2) so you don't sell too soon out of euphoria when it climbs (and it WILL)

Coinbase...?

I hope you're using GDAX.

Is it panic time?

Why the fuck is QRL doing so well?

G-guys, we're still going to the moon, r-right?

Eth just recovered fully

They will catchup when btc drops more trust me.

If it breaks through the trendline at 2200 it's ogre. It appears to have bounced though.

It'll bounce. Then go through

>implying someone is stupid enough to catch the knife

because you're all being scammed out of your money by artificial intelligence.

in rockets made of lambos