THEY THINK CRYPTOCURRENCY WILL MAKE THEM RICH

The average CEO reads 50 books a year, exercises an hour a day, eats right, and works at least 90 hours a week, and never takes a vacation.

Do you think you can actually get a Lamborghini by trading your virtual coins that have absolutely no value at all what so ever?

You probably can't convince anyone to even give you a chocolate bar in exchange for $5,000.00 worth of Ethereum because the thing has no practical application or value as a currency.

You got scammed, boys. Time to get a job and work your way up like real men. Regards.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-bill-gates-reads-50-books-a-year-2015-11
cnbc.com/2017/04/21/richard-branson-lists-his-top-70-must-read-books.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this desu

I know it's a shitpost but
>The average CEO reads 50 books a year

lol, they don't even watch movies or tv shows

t. nocoiner

HEY FUCK YOU MAN YOUR POSTS AREN'T GOING TO BRING DOWN THE MARKET ANY MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS OKAY

More people should think like you. Shoo normies, fucking shoo REEEEEEE.

>The average CEO reads 50 books a year, exercises an hour a day, eats right, and works at least 90 hours a week, and never takes a vacation.

Cute buzzfeed article

>The average CEO reads 50 books a year, exercises an hour a day, eats right, and works at least 90 hours a week, and never takes a vacation.

The average CEO is literally nothing like that.
The only thing uniting them is that 80% of them wake up early, 6 am or so, and have their most productive hours in the morning when dummies arent around to break their concentration.

>You probably can't convince anyone to even give you a chocolate bar in exchange for $5,000.00 worth of Ethereum
Jokes on you then. Why would pass up something you could instantly exchange for 5k lol

I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you not 1, not 2, but three, yes three chocolate bars for a measly 9 eth coins. I'll one day ship it!

I'm going to bed soon so we gotta do this right now though.

that's where you're wrong user

THE SYSTEM

I withdrew 350000 worth of BTC and will now buy and flip houses making a cool 80000/yr by bossing General Contractors around/ GCing myself and jewing People into buying my property. All while hoarding for the eventual housing market/crash downtrend so I can come out of that future mess relatively unscathed and repeat the process. Thanks Veeky Forums for all of your help.

>Do you think you can actually get a Lamborghini by trading your virtual coins that have absolutely no value at all what so ever?

can you buy a lamborghini by trading your virtual fiat notes that have no intrinsic value

work 90 hours a week? nigga im not even awake that many hours a week

I hope you don't keep your money in banks, otherwise it seems like a smart plan

Everyone has statistics on deposits though

>hard work is the way to riches

>50 books a year
this itself is a scam. CEO's are often the type of people who can't read more than 5 pages of a book without getting bored. opinion discarded.

but yes, nobody is getting rich on crypto except developers and people who were already rich.

>doing the same job for XX years is "hard" work

>but yes, nobody is getting rich on crypto except developers and people who were already rich.
I didn't get rich but made enough trading crypto to quit my job and live off it for almost 2 years, and I still have reserves for at least 2 more years already.
The current drop is actually very good news to me, because I only make money off volatility.

businessinsider.com/why-bill-gates-reads-50-books-a-year-2015-11

COPING THIS HARD

Opinion discarded. Nothing personal, kid.

>bill gates is most CEOs
you'll get there, kiddo. most "CEOs" are just regular salesmen. bill gates was a naturally studious innovator. fuck off.

Bill Gates isn't a "CEO", he's a computer scientist and an engineer, as well as the most successful businessman of modern times

>"He's a CEO therefore his qualities apply to all other CEOs too"

Kill yourself

>>bill gates is most CEOs
>>"He's a CEO therefore his qualities apply to all other CEOs too"

>not wanting to be a world class CEO

>The average CEO reads 50 books a year, exercises an hour a day, eats right, and works at least 90 hours a week

[citation needed]

cnbc.com/2017/04/21/richard-branson-lists-his-top-70-must-read-books.html

You guys are listing extremely exceptional cases, and these people aren't even "CEOs" they are company founders and purchasers, not executives who listen to a board of directors and were hired externally, often not having anything to do with the creation of the company.

>reading is bad

Okay bro

I don't eat right and don't exercise 1 hour a day but I read more than 100 books a year and I doubt those CEOs read more than 10.

I do that and just watch games of thrones once a year.

And with the levels of OCD I have now I can't sit down and watch movies like before.

this is a meme of a CEO seen in an 80s movie or something. Sad!

t. filed three k1s this year

what a bunch of cucks and losers kek

>works 90 hours a week
trading crypto you work 24 hours a day

CEO here, read no books, work 30 hours a week, eat like shit and buy cryptos

How do you wake up that early if the average CEO is out at night slaying pussy or having dinner with clients?

A lot of it yes, nearly all of it now since I just cashed out. I'm going to do the cuck thing and put some into retirement, some into gold, and left some in Crypto because I learned how to trade and it's a fun side thing.

In this line of work you have to be a member of a bank and have some big bank account numbers if you want to get construction loans. So once the housing market bottoms I can buy up a lot of property and even ask for loans from the bank if I want to do bigger projects. It's great because right now I can afford to save, and have no problem starting off small since I'm still so young and now have this huge amount of movable capital. I need to start off small because this is a tough business, developers are more brutal than corporate takeover artists in the 80s, on coke.

I could very well make myself a millionaire if I play my cards right.

> The average CEO reads 50 books a year, exercises an hour a day, eats right, and works at least 90 hours a week, and never takes a vacation.

I think you've been reading too many "10 things millionaires do differently to you!" articles.

> Just read alot, work out, work very hard and you too will be rich!

Becoming wealthy is about making the right decisions, not "hard work", that's for toilet cleaners.

Hard work is for everybody it makes you right. You just have to make the right decisions while working hard.

You can clean all the toilets in an office building on a 12 hour shift, or spend 12 hours getting the right material together to build an office building.

>only 50 books
>in a YEAR

i read more than 50 books a year just while im sitting on the toilet.

>you can get rich without working hard

then every neet on this bloody site should be a trillionaire

fuck off

Personally, as a software developer, I respect toilet cleaners. Their work is very important. More important than mine or that of 90% of software developers who shit out bad games for cell phones and other useless software.
The minimum wage should be doubled.

This guy fucks

You think Bill Gates worked hard when he bought what would become MSDOS and sold it to IBM?

There are billions of people who worked much harder than him and have fuck all to show for it.

Work is just a tool.

>just cheat bro

uh huh

>You probably can't convince anyone to even give you a chocolate bar in exchange for $5,000.00 worth of Ethereum because the thing has no practical application or value as a currency.

That's were your wrong no coiner. ETH trade through visa, do your home work.

If you give me $5,000.00 worth of Ethereum I will send you a chocolate bar. I'll even pay for the shipping.

>flipping houses

So you bought into the hgtv meme... have fun shifting all your money over to Home Depot.

>CEO here
>owns a lawn mowing company