Three strong hands instead of two

This thread ous for those who invested only what they knew they could lose.

No beggers. No weak hands. Bought and hold, let's ride it all out.

Opinions on this new situation? How does it affect your options?

Sit back and comfy hold... just interested in your thoughts.

I pretty much invested a paycheck from my wagecuck job. Not gonna throw everything into this crypto-craze. Besides, looking to invest in actual tangible shit such as hard assets, not currencies. At most, this will help me fund a trip overseas I'm saving for and I'll be okay with that.

>Ride it out
I'm way in the green today, not sure what your problem is.

Anyone who isn't buying these dips and then reselling as it goes higher is a dumbass.

So i have 4.8 btc, 12 eth, 15 ltc plus a few hundred in ark bc of /biz. Still holding on to 200 dgb and 150k of verge just for lamboland haha.

Does anyone else just buy, consider it a sunk cost, and hold like there's no tomorrow?

You have got to hold your poop when you are shitting all over youself right?

Proof or disregarded.

We're not trying to prove anything here. A good opinion pin current events trumps your chest beating

I've got most of mine in ETH. Pretty disappointed that it's mirroring btc through all this. I should have put it back into dgb last night. Oh well, nothing to do now but hold it.

I'd alrdy diversified all my shit to FCT/LBRY/GNT/NEOS/GRC/Sia back when ETH is at its peak at $385

Sunk cost belief structures are the way to go. Daddy tracing is for folks who shouldn't be investing in the first place.

i invested with my 6 months minimum-wages.

now it sounds idiotic i know, but i made a killing with it that at one point it gave me a year's salary of profit, but i didn't sell.

still holding my dgb bags proudly.

Also bought 20k worth of DGB back at 1060
Planning to hodl till next month

Not affecting me so much. Initial total investment was just around $1000 from last two years. While I feel regret not cashing it out when ATH, but the fact that I've been hodling this long doesn't make me anxious to selling it all.

I purchased my first crypto and made my first trade 5 days ago. It was ethereum, I sold it at 15%. After I put my money into USDT, I haven't seen something or felt it looked to buy since.

This may not be the thread for you.

>"invested"

1105 ETH @ 40/ETH average price (had 1300 but sold ETH along the way for various shitcoins; they are all break-even ATM)
5.5 btc
1.3 btc in minexcoin (i think i was scammed)
1730 MYST
2200 MNE
14 BTC of various shit on bittrex

idk, how did I do?

Holding some Bitshares, need someone to hold me though

baka bought btc when rate was 2,700 today when in fact i was just riding a dip should have waited for the chinese. ill just buy more lol.
ride never ends

Holding ARK, DGB and XVG, all red these last two days, selling hasn't even crossed my mind.

My hands have been dipped in adamantium

Strong hands reporting in I see some green activity on the horizon

Holding through a drop is the easiest thing in the world. It's a huge spike up that gets my hands twitching

Seriously. A huge drop I can just give up looking at charts and wait til the next day, but a huge spike and I have to stare at charts instead of sleeping ever again.

this.