AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ETH CRAHSINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ETH IS A MESS

I like these threads, were it seems wojak's distress and anger is causing him to warp to another dimension.

>Check ETH
>It's still at $336
>Crashing
kek it's mooned, are you fucking kidding me?

Is this pink bleeding Wojak a Veeky Forums creation? I've only seen him since I've joined ya'll

I've only seen it here as well. Certainly the most anguished of the wojak creations.

but I bought at $450

you guys told me it was gonna moon

Damn it, shouldn't have listened to Veeky Forums! ;_;

U mad bro?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT TO DIP MORE THEN 1% AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It...it did moon. What the fuck?

It was like $200 a few days ago.

Did I fucking miss something??

yeah but i FUCKING BOUGHT at $450 you stupid FUCK

it was supposed to reach $3000 like bitcoin! I'm never trusting Veeky Forums again.

Well why the fuck would you do that?

What kind of retard sees 35 billion dollar asset double in price in 1 day and then decides to buy?

because Veeky Forums said it was going to moon

Let me explain something, eth is already worth 36 billion dollars or thereabouts, to get to 1000 dollars per eth, it needs to be approaching 100 billion dollars market cap. That doesn't happen overnight, and it doesn't happen without people wanting to cash out along the way.

If something has just significantly mooned, hold off buying. The increase in value is not a perfectly linear expotential one, but rather goes through peaks and troughs.

RED ALERT WE HAVE A RED CANDLE, IT'S OVER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No morning star so fuck off.

then why did Veeky Forums tell me to buy ETH?

you guys are a bunch of scumbags. I just wanted a lambo like everybody else....

I've seen others

>yeah but i FUCKING BOUGHT at $450 you stupid FUCK

don't sell unless it hits 200, then you know it'll never bounce back and you should cut your losses

IT hasnt even begun...

Fun fuct is, you may get 1000x but with a nice one day halving, you lose your 500x gains.

buy high
sell low

>blaming biz because you're a fucking retard who buys high

This.

Everything is fine unless it loses over 50% of its value

It's still dropping.

lmao

Not op but i bought in at high 300s and seeing it at 300 along with everything plummeting makes me think i can just buy more when this crash ends, this isnt a dip

$2000 BTC BY TOMORROW

When it was $450 for ETH? I only see $420 high on June 11

We need to sacrifice a nocoiner to our lovely god Vitalik and pray for mad gainz to come back

ETH drops when BTC drops like a little puppy

ETH is still BTC's bitch, ETHcucks forever BTFO

>bought at $450
and you think we're the stupid ones, I bought at $40

$420 high

>$420 high