BitBay General

BitBay General

Dip-Resistant Escrow Edition

BitBay (BAY) is the world’s first FULLY FUNCTIONAL (RIGHT NOW) decentralized market client that utilizes double deposit escrow. The highly anticipated rolling peg is anticipated to be complete around the end of this year. Eliminate the middlemen, save some money, TRADE YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT, 100% safely, from the comfort of your own home.

LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF LATEST UPDATES IN MARKET CLIENT (YUGE!)
bitbay.market/performance-upgrade-bitbay-client-version-1-27/

ANN Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Invitation to BAY community Slack (600 Members)
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Exchanges:
Bittrex
C-CEX
PoSW

Twitter:
twitter.com/bitbayofficial

Official Website:
www.bitbay.market

CoinMarketCap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/

Wall of Features (current and upcoming)
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Github:
github.com/dzimbeck/BitBay

Commercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-K0qxvsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=nrXm03ZSr_0 (Espanol)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a good tracker but does it have the latest TV shows?

Wrong thread sir

how is this different from bitshares?

So is you tellingz me i can sell my drugs and sheeit wit dis and not have dem white womenz police ladies catch me?

you're thinking of syscoin, nigger.

Quick Rundown, pic related.

Bitshares doesn't seem to be in the same niche imo.

Someone told me the private markets are invisible to the moderators and are decentralized

oh, so it's the same as syscoin. explain how it's superior to syscoin.

Private markets are high-security and confidential for private transactions between parties.

BitBay has the largest set of features in crypto:

Syscoin is cucked and has very few features.

whoever is paying your street shitting asshole to shill this garbage deserves a refund.

last night someone made an excellent post about the true value of bitbay.

people can make their own silk road(s) 3.0 in private markets using bitbay system

Sir I respect your opinion but you Syscoin shills are literally the worst in crypto, I do better shilling for free than you do for cash. Tell Sebastian I said Hi.

BitBay officially disavows any illicit activity done through the market, and any illegal listings on the public marketplace will be removed.

yes you are correct. on the public marketplace it will be removed

but it seems there is no control over the private market place

Yawn. Thats why Syscoin is 8x its price and is partnered with Microsoft just to name one of many!

Pic related, David is playing Chess while you play checkers. Nobody respects you, you have no mission, your memes are weak, your tech is pathetic. We will overcome your big corporate shilling and become the dominant marketplace in crypto, for the good of humankind and the removal of (((middlemen))).

Again, BitBay officially disavows any illegal activity through the BitBay client and any Public listings for illicit activities/materials will be removed.

yes. im sure BitBay disavows illegal activity
as do i. i am against any illegal activity.

but you just confirmed that there is no control over PRIVATE markets. only public ones

look at the silver lining. it will increase value of bitbay a little bit. bitbay will do well on its own

I don't know if he confirmed anything desu

Hue hue. Sound like a butthurt bagholder that bought high in during the PnD

Hahahhahaa fuck this post sounds so autist. Chill bro.

I'm in both, they both have pros and cons. But Sys will be the leader by far in my opinion.

But you're not doing it for free. Obviously you are heavily invested in this project and want to see it succeed. That's why i see your posts everyday. Yet it moves no where.
I'm in it and would like to see 2ksat, bought in at 500s. Will sell when it reaches there. Can't see it going any further.

ill give it 3-6 months before i dump
until then HDDL

When is BB going to market itself? Seems like it's not trying

The team has expanded recently and a marketing department has been coordinating this push for later this year. In addition, the website revamp is top priority at the moment (it is definitely showing its age!)

It just went to 1500 recently, I don't think 2k sats is out of the question in the very near future.