How low will eth go?

How low will eth go?

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$100 is what I am predicting

You are going to see a mass sell off of ETH as whales take profit and buy the BTC dip

eventually once people realize the technology is useless - 0

this dip? like 300

So if i am waiting for ETH dip, when do i start buying?

i meant

Crying I should of sold at 400 or 360 but I get saying no because floor was 320 but now it's dipping below that with no reason to stop now.

Eth is dead 3000 BTC and 400 ETH was the fuckin peek of the bubble we ain't bubbling this high for years if even.

It can literally go all the way back to $33. Why?

-tulips. No one uses eth therefore it has no intrinsic value
-smart contracts Don't need to buy and use eth to be smart
-You're gay
-its fake fuxkinf money

Eth should be worth around 50 dollars.

Maybe it will climb back up.

Not even the koreans/chinese could save this price from falling...

Good to keep in mind. Usually they buy up at a low price but they don't seem to be buying as much right now.

It will climb back up, people need to chill the fuck out. Also stop panic selling FFS you are only making it worse.

free money right now from shorting

ayy

This happens every week.

It hasnt even begun. I think the image is prophetic ;)

Inb4 retards holding this huge pile of air back to 20usd because of greed.

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

Not a correction of this magnitude, famalam
>could have been in lambo land if cashed out a few days ago

You sure about that? Eth dipped to 130 and BTC dipped to 1700 a week or two ago.

$317

Not from 400 and 3000. I'm on team HLOD but I understand why bros are worried.

$0.01

$316

$312

Yawn. Are you going to do this with every few cents? Many ICOs are coming and the price of ETH will soar for their funding

>bought 1 ETH at 350 thinking I was smart buying the dip.

$310

Get out of the ponzi before you lose more money.

$50

dude if it goes to 300 watch it drop to like 290 after all the fkn stop losses process...

Kinda related, so I'm mining ATM with one 1060 6gb, how much I can make a day? Prob gonna only do this for a few days cause I'm bored.

WE'RE GOING SUB 300 FAGGOTS BUCKLE UP

BTC: 2191

LTC: 26

ETH: 306

Who not panicking and just hodling?

DROPPING TO 280

>tfw you still haven't lost money
I'm not expecting to lose anything. When this dip hits rock bottom, I'm buying.

lol this. These are the moments I wait for. I'm not a FOMO phaggot who buys at 400+ ATHs

Coinbase surprisingly smooth operating atm

I got in during the last big dip at 125, although I did add some more at 250. If this goes to 0, I'll shrug my shoulders and move on.

Right? Fucking crooks

wew

I can't sleep because the fucking dip never ends.

I'm watching all these fake buy walls trying to push the price up but they keep getting destroyed lmfao

why not just converting to usdt?

Im fucking glad i stayed up or id have slept through and lost a few hundred dollars if not most of the 1k i had in eth

check again lol, it just got even worse

aaaaand back above 300 we go

WE JUST GOT A GREEN CANDLE BOIZ

KEEP IT UP

OH MY FUCKING GOD GET BACK ABOVE $300 or I will kill myself

>just got into this shit after watching the btc ath
>2 days ago bought $50 usd worth of ETH
>bought when it was around $373, current $300

meh, im not even mad, coulda been a lot worse. I'm probably dropping 5k on hardware and just start mining btc or shitcoins

I'm working a graveyard shift in the States. I have a fair bit invested in ETH (and altcoins)

Should I:

A: Hold
B: Cut my substantial but not debilitating loses
C: Kill myself because this market is stressful as fuck

C
I don't know about you but ever since I've started investing I can't sleep
I keep having nightmares where I miss out on the next big coin

D

It's habbening

ITS HABBENING

This is it, off to $500!!!!!!!!!!

It is recovering a bit... I have the noose in my hand. What do?

>become laboinare
>too stressed from 3am graph watching, die driving it

It's done that multiple times.

this

it's amazing how many people don't understand that BTC and USD gets converted to ETH to buy ethereum based ICOs

if I ever got rich off this shit I'd put it all in one stable coin and never check the markets again

Can't fucking sleep
Was about to pull the trigger, my local exchange has started to recover

I haven't lost sleep, but I am pretty obsessive compulsive so this is killing me. I am a pro physique competitor so I use to be way to obsessive and ultra meticulous about nutrients and rep patterns... now it is candles on charts and says. Ugh.

I probably would loose sleep but I am always on an ephedrine/caffeine stack so when I crash from that at the end of the day I'm out.

calm the fuck down
close your eyes and in 2 days you'll be happy again

I can't even type on my phone because of this anxiety

Euros just woke up alright
I'm counting on them being too invested in it to sell across the board

USDT?

Catching falling knives is a dangerous game... But very profitable

>pulled the trigger @ 300
>funds dont arrive till thursday the 21st

Fugg

why you invested in scam?

You'll be fine, fagstick

Because if I wouldn't have got cold feet and invested this January like I almost did I would be on a beach sipping a mai thai right now. FOMOed hard two weeks ago and threw all of my expendable income for this month in. Three paydays in June so it made sense in my head.

REFRESH COINBASE

REFRESH BLOCKFOLIO

REPEAT x 100

FALLING
A
L
L
I
N
G

You think prices will stay low for a week? I hope so, but this was a pretty big tumble compared to the most recent ones

this crash is never going to stop. get out while you can. think of your family

I bet coinbase is working because most are asleep now

Fools

The weekend is coming and there will be low volume and low money on hand. People will be cashing out THURS/FRI for the weekend and stuff.

I would wait til Sunday/Monday to purchase anything as it may be a lot lower than even now.

Price could go to norm in a few hours time. volatile

You locked in your price, I assume

Buy ltc while it's not all time high, don't wait.

Does this mean that my dreams of striking it rich in the ethermines are dead?

I have yet to hear a compelling argument for why LTC is a good hold (or flip for that matter). At least over others like eth or strat.

Price stability, solid 26-30 with the occasional 34 spike. It will only go up from here as it is added to more exchanges and Charlie Lee back on as a full time developer.

No child we are going significantly lower over the next couple of weeks. cap me.

I don't want stability. I want lambos and the moon.

That is true. I probably shouldn't let greed guide me and throw everything into volitile shit. Maybe I will put most of my alts into that for awhile after this bloodbath is over and leave my STRAT and ETH postions as they are for potential retarded ROI.

You better not wait

what website are you guys using?

If I don't hang myself or pull my investment to start selling blow. Might be a safer bet at this point lol.

I am at work until the AM. When I get home to my laptop I am going to make some decisions.

So, basically this is all due to

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/1241/text#toc-idea0e9489fc8f46379f95bb56c8bbbda5

and we can expect a massive rebound after the bill is defeated?

gdax.com, it's the backend to coinbase. If you have a coinbase account you have a gdax account, but you still have to register I think

Hope I'm not late fellow user, HODL

You do realise all the ico ponzis use eth right moron?

What if the bill is stuck in Congress for months?

are you going to create a new thread every time after it falls/rises?