This is what your average Christian actually believes

>This is what your average Christian actually believes

>implying it's wrong

quality humanities thread ya got here, i can really smell all the humanities you squeezed into it

>2017
>actually writing "Allah" instead of translating it to "God" or "The Highest"

It's liking anime subs writing "Kami-sama" instead of "God." The only reason we have "Allah" in the dictionary is the first orientalists were special snowflakes who wanted to make an arbitrary distinction between their hobby and conventional theology.

Prove me wrong.

Muslims still believe in satan

I can prove that God of Bible is not God of Quran in one easy step.
First we know that Allah is father no one:
Sura 5:18
And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are the children of Allah and His loved ones." Say: "Why then does He punish you for your sins?" Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created, He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and to Him is the return (of all).
But then we open Bible and read:
Deut. 32:6
Is this the way you repay the LORD, O foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

So Allah denies his fatherhood while Jahwe do not. Ergo, they are not the same.
Is Allah Satan? Nah, probably just a Arabian moon god

>bible
>not the least bit contradictory

The Reason is that all Muslims use Allah to name their god no matter what culture they belong to.

so do arab-speaking Christians

>Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created

The Qu'ranic verses not only sound better but are far more reasonable from any theological or atheist perspective.

>Christians
>''children'' of God

So blasphemous.

If you don't believe their God is the same as the Christian God using Allah makes sense. It keeps the difference clear for your reader and for yourself.

and they do it specifically to culture, unlike Muslims who will use Allah whenever they happen to be Arab, Persian, Malay and so on

>The Qu'ranic verses not only sound better but are far more reasonable from any theological or atheist perspective.

I agree. And faced with rationalism, Islam is doomed to be replaced by atheism, just like protestantism has been replaced by atheism in many countries. Any religion which pretends it based itself on reason, awaits the same fate.

The only resort left is, and has always been, fear.

>reading translations of the Quran
Heh... keep the reading the the big boys who know Arabic, kaffir...

Total bullshit, you can hear many English and French speaking Muslims generally use 'God' or 'Dieu' when they refer to their god.

boi

That's not true. In Persian God is generally referred to as خدا (khodá), or literally Lord, at least in the everyday sense. So when you say goodbye, you say "khodá háfez" (Lord watch over you). OTOH in liturgical sense Allah is used, because in general Arabic is the language of theology. This is the same as Catholics using Latin before the 2nd Vatican Council.

European Tatars refer to God in Polish/Lithuanian/Belarusian using the same word as for Christian God.

Those are the only ones I had any contact with, but I can bet this is the same in at least some other non-Arab Muslim cultures.

>tfw like the ascetic/stoic nature of christianity

>tfw hate american Protestantism which has seeped even into Catholicism and as a whole just seems like nothing more than an appeal to authroty for rednecks to justify their hatred of fags

Catholics aren't Christian

Im not Christain, Im not Mudslime. Even I know this is a troll fucktard

post the one of the jew telling jesus to SHUT UP

objectively wrong

What a disappointing end. I thought there was going to be a clever argument. If the entire point was just "surprised, dead Muslim discovers Christianity was right, checkmate Muslims!" it could have been done in one image.

the last true christian died on the cross

Who?

thomas kelly

Muslim God is the demiurge

St Peter, they put him on an upside down cross. So whenever you see an upside down cross it's actually a christian symbol.

Stop shitting up this thread with /x/ shit.

Too scared of the truth about Islam huh?

You could unironically make the exact same comic about a Christian finding out he is wrong and Islam was right.

No wonder this religion is dying. Is fear of death the best it has to offer?

Are there any chick tracts that don't follow the pattern of
>REEEEEE NO GOD IS EVIL CHRISTIANITY IS A LIE
>ha ha get assraped in hellfire for all of eternity
or
>here's some bible quotations
>AT LAST I TRULY SEE

No, not as far as I can tell. It doesn't help that the anons who postnthis shit are proddies stuck in at best the 1950's, these are the same people who think evolution is a conspiracy and that the multiverse hypothesis was designed purely to discredit God

There are also the ones who says that you can be a piece of shit and still go to heaven as long as you believe in Jesus.
>Being this much of a mark.

wtf ,I love Muhammad now.