ETH

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fm-EBu7Fnhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You niggers are such babies. If you bought ETH 3 DAYS AGO, you would still break even. Hold your bags or don't but quit crying.

This. Lol ETH is where it was 3 days ago. Whoopdie fucking do. It's going back up again too. $450 by this time next week is almost guaranteed.

>$450 by this time next week is almost guaranteed.

AHAHAHAHAHA, buy more then so I can laugh at you

I swear to God some people have the shortest attention spans but I always laugh at these posts anyways.

low 300s now

and going down down down

25% dip after an entire day is pretty crazy

value doesn't just keep going up and up for ever and ever?? why did nobody told me?

>buy 1 eth yesterday for 360
>wake up, crashed to 305
>panic sell
>buy back on 290
>back to 320 already

could have been worse lads

Crypto is not for you.

Remember the good old days (last Thursday) when eth cost $260?

MEME COINZ ARE FOR RETARDS!

SCREENCAP THIS!

YES user BUY HIGH SELL
IT'S PRACTICALLY FREE MONEY

I want to learn ! What should i be doing next time user?

Buy when the hype is maximum, sell when the panic is maximum.
You can't fail with that strategy

Huh, its the exact same kind of dip as the last one on the chart, its almost like a fucking whale is doing it you idiots, buy more eth now, it will hit 700 tomorrow

On a more serious note, never buy when prices are rising (green candles), never sell when prices are falling (red candles).
This is the strongest guideline a newbie can have.

Yes, you have to go against your instincts. When you see some long red candles and you are saying to yourself, "shit I should cut my losses." Just don't be a big faggot and hold or buy more once it bottoms.

This advice is good in a bull market. A bear market is riskier. I feel that we are about to enter one soon.

like to reiterate, look at the position of the dip, look at that big green cunting candle, its literally a whale that wants to buy shitloads, and stopped because >Oh shit nigger the price went up

and like fucking clockwork its going back up, how the fuck are you idiots not broke yet

>Tfw bought at the bottom of the dip
feels good man

0.1463 (2.49%)
looks good to me

Thanks guys

lol you realise people said this shit about 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,190,200,210,220,230,240,250,260,270,280,290,300,310,320,330,340,350.

And guess what, every time the FUDers were wrong and people made money on eth, you're gonna be even more sorry in the next couple of days.

> past performance is indicative of future results

>What are whales and why do they buy crypto

Time to sell.

I'll see you in a week mr nocoiner lol.

I bought eth at 20 dollars, I've made like 15x my money already, nocoiners will NEVER know this feel turning a 2k investment into 30 grand lol.

But yeah enjoy your shitposts, its all the more sweeter when I see your threads about missing out on eth lol.

but yeah past performance is obviously a useful indicator of the lifeline of a coin.

Have you noticed that after every big increase, there's a dip that occurs as the coin stabilises?

How could you miss this exact same pattern at virtually every new price point.

eth goes upto 8, readjusts to 4-5, eth goes upto 20, readjusts to 13-14, eth goes upto 38, readjusts at 30.

Nocoiners will always cuck themselves as they try to internalize their FOMO as playing it smart.

but yeah, don't buy in at a dip bro, im sure you won't make a mistake, and it won't ever go up again, not like theres any new updates or investments from companies occuring in the future.

D E L U S I O N

E

L

U

S

I

O

N

youtube.com/watch?v=fm-EBu7Fnhs

Sorry i'm gonna no longer reply to this anymore, talking to nocoiners is pointless since they will always be poor.

hows your wageslave job bro, I've made 30k on eth alone, even my btc purchase in january has tripled.

I'm actually gonna screenshot your post and post it in a week after eth recovers.

most of you are retards

Who cares about $ the only price that counts is in btc.
As far as I see, the price in btc moved only a little and everybody is freaking out because btc went down a lot.
Sell Eth! WTF?
>Retards everywhere I look

Can anyone compare this to the dip earlier in the month? Doesn't seem all that dissimilar

I agree it is going to recover, but when is this 'correction' going to stop?

buy more shit head i want you to lose all your money

>sold most of it at ATH to buy anime figures