Now that the crash is over

Can we analyze what was the cause of it?

I doubt is the meme proposal by SEC that has no chance of being passed.

Maybe some whales wanting to acquire more od the market cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How fucking rich would you have to be to crash bitcoin as an individual? Or even a team of individuals?

I sincerely doubt it was orchestrated. More than likely it was normal market factors coming into play.

also trying to understand it. any good sources write on it yet?

>"crash"
>still up 200% since only weeks ago

People are fucking retarded dude. Someone in a thread earlier said ETH would hard crash if someone cashed out $400 mil. LOL

>Babbys first dip

Theres other shit going on, on top of the fomo buy up. A whale could have leveraged all of that to crash price for advantage.

Consider the following:
Bitcoin resistance was created at 1500$, that is where about 80% of the users bought bitcoin.

I too was expecting it to crash immediately at 2000$ but I was wrong. It would have crashed at 2k only if the majority bought at 1k but nope.
Most folks bought at 1.3k and 1.5k
So it was natural that after a double everyone would cash out.

Just like it was natural for Lumens/Stellar to crash between 4k-5k because most people bought at 400-500 satoshis. It seems like 2x and 10x gains are the magic gains people cash out at.

>Now that the crash is over

Chinese exchanges didn't crash as much. This was Amerifats.

It is strange that these two graphs over the past 24 hours are almost identical

>10x gains are the magic gains people cash out at.

dude im just replaying the most recent pumps in my head and yeah. most people got into dgb around 200, it goes up to touch 2k+ then a ton of people cash out.

xrp months ago was around 6-700sats, goes up real quick touches 7k sats, everybody takes profits. then it consolidates around 2400 and sure enough it goes up to 20k+ and everyone takes profits.

I never thought about this before, but that's a good clue for when to sell and how long to hold for.

Yes vewy stwange indeed.

Blame the chinks over at Bitmain. Jihan did this. Search for their UAHF blog post. That's the reason.

poloniex BTC price 10% lower from main exchengers now

>by us constitution only gold and silver is real money
>jews love debt based fiat instead
>everytime fed has meeting jews crash gold
>to make fiat look strong
>seems like jews have fingers in crypto aswell

Pic releated these are 3x leveraged bull and bear gold stocks
bulls down
Kek

Fed had meeting yesterday

>he thinks the crash is over

>Most folks bought at 1.3k and 1.5k
where do you find this kind of info?

>crash is over

looooool no

IS THE DIP OVER? SHOULD I BUY OR WILL IT GO LOWER? HELP

Someone please explain this chart to a brainlet.

i don't think it's true but eth is very badly coded or something and the elites are jumping on it so when it gets hacked and people lose billions they will create their own currency and the people will run to it

A dip imply the market recover, more or less instantly. We are at 3 consecutives crashes none of wich recovered as high as the lowest point of the precedent one. The fourth one will bring BTC at 1800, and it will go back to 2000 untill the 5th crash.
Again and again, the panic has been amorced, no one trust BTC anymore with the fork incoming, the transition to ETH will be slow and painful, and will start when both currencies will be under 50$.

for brainlets

By reading the charts, you mexican.

You're retarded.

It means the price of ETH is hyper-inflated and totally speculation based. Shit is going to crash hard when the market actually crashes.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded

By that logic you could call BTC a Ponzi scheme too, but one that will collapse later rather than sooner.

Shit, I hope he's right. What if you could stuff your wallet with $50 btc?

essentially it is nothing more than a ponzi scheme

bitcoin - ETH comparation

lol good point.

this dip seems to be going back up, should i wait or buy a bunch of bitcoin now?

Dude it ducking recovered to an ATH and now it's higher than after the last "crash"

Desperate posters here hoping it will dip lower. Sorry you sold the bottom.

For Eth, Chinese conference was a disappointment. For BTC, it's heading into a downtrend long-term.

>He thinks btc has value other than the one collectively assigned to it.

>For Eth, Chinese conference was a disappointment.
Source?
>For BTC, it's heading into a downtrend long-term.
Uh?

>now it's higher than after the last "crash"
by a mere 30$.
If you can't read this chart, what are you even doing here ?

do read this classic:
1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

I'm fucking trusting you that it will be lower by the afternoon. If it's not I'm going to stab you in the fucking throat.

>making predictions based on a 30hr chart

Really man cmon

I individually evaluate you as retarded if you're implying this is a problem or even makes it unique

HERE IT COMES!

A ponzi scheme is a specific type of investment fraud where a central operator pays out old investors with new investors' money under the false pretense that the new money actually came from a productive investment. Bitcoin is both a transaction medium with price agnostic demand from a robust internet drug economy and a speculative asset freely traded among big boys who are responsible enough to understand why it's different than a ponzi scheme. Only full retards think bitcoin is a ponzi scheme.

Every time i read this pasta make me feel better about bitcoin , kek. And with the new protocol coming out, maybe there's a hope.

>now that the crash is over

BUY NOW FAMN

I warned you guys, I warned you. Sell everything now, this is not a dip, this is a crash.

yeah, because the US is introducing a bill to seize all assets that you don't declare, including crypto

+ the bitmain hardfork announcement = we might be fucked

$1900, here we come!

however they don't seem to understand how crypto works, and seem to only want you to declare hardware wallets that you take out of the country with you

I know for a fact it was an orchestrated test crash for what it is to come in late July/August.

some (((people))) bought eth... millions worth of it. there was even news about it

and what a coincidence you need to pay for (((bancor))) in eth.

Whales stopped buying because the price went up, this cycle will continue, and they will hodl

Everyone is putting their money into a digital pot in exchange for blockchain coins in hopes of eventually cashing out days/weeks/months/years later with 200%+ of their initial investment.

You are given no product or anything of use besides the hope that the coin you bought into will double/triple/quadruple in price so you can one day buy a lambo.

Crypto is nothing short of a ponzi scheme and eventually everyone loses because it's not sustainable! Someone who got in early for pennies and wants to cash out his millions can cause a huge crash of the price of the coin and much panic. New money coming in will always be the only thing keeping things afloat.

Do you really think the government isn't going to shut this shit down eventually? Crypto is a total ponzi/pyramid/hyip scheme but without any rules or set guidelines which makes it more volatile than any scam I've seen in the past.

I really hope all of you learn real business skills and what a real business is.

there sure are a lot of fudds on today

expect BITCOIN
BITCOIN IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

I keep hearing this meme. How did it originate? Are you a short group on discord or something?

MORE FACTS:
HAVE NO DIFFIRENCE BETWEEN Ethereum AND Expanse COIN
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_exp
EXCLUDE NAME AND PRICE

Looks like a good recovery. clear skies ahead

5th dip incoming soon!

>now that the crash is over

just dawned on me that nobody here actually knows anything
and the few that do keep quiet and post laughing_bitches.jpg

>taking a cryptocurrency devised so people can buy drugs on the deep web seriously

i'm mostly being ignorant on purpose but i just came to laugh at you guys

>over

>final reaches $2k
>sprints to $3k in less than a month
>falls
It's not witchcraft guys.

>he thinks the crash is over

Oh... my sweet summer child.