New episode, thoughts?

New episode, thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=zUBPhrnfoBo

His voice is so annoying. It's like i'm listening to a 14 with a bad microphone

Catherine just ended the joke that was the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth

I wish they did important shit more. I really enjoyed their punic wars series. I'd love to see a series on Alexander.

There research is so bad they have to make a video at the end of every series listing all the mistakes and inaccuracies

What is the next series about? This one was crap.

>Catherine the Great
>somehow not important

was Peter III really as bad as people say he were?

Their smaller "unimportant" stories are usually more interesting, like the John Snow and South Seas Bubble series.

It's ok. Still no honorable mention for Suvorov though. You would think the greatest Russian general of the age would get at least a mention, a blurb, a little footnote. He was Catherine's best general and he turned the Russian Army into a fighting force because he never lost a battle. Also they had great banter.

>Suvorov sent a report to his sovereign consisting of only three words: "Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" (Уpa, Bapшaвa нaшa!). Catherine replied in two words: "Hurrah, Field-Marshal!" (rus. Уpa, фeльдмapшaл!—that is, awarding him this title). The newly appointed field marshal remained in Poland until 1795, when he returned to Saint Petersburg. But his sovereign and friend Catherine died in 1796, and her son and successor Paul I dismissed the veteran in disgrace.[3]

They really downplayed how much of a shit he was. He wasn't a complete monster like Caligula or so, he was just an extremely unpleasant person to be around. In 2017 he'd probably be a school shooter.

I'm sure he'll be mentioned in Lies, he's way too interesting a character for James not to talk about a little.

>He was /ourguy/

If you've ever watched one its mostly about things they didn't elaborate on

I really like them. The Bolivar and Justinian ones were better than sex. And the comfy ones, like the vid about Federico Urbino, are also amazing.
Extra history glosses over a ton of things, but they create a mostly accurate and great story arch, and they have some pretty drawings
10/10

I wouldn't mind listening if the guy didn't have such a Reddit voice.

The typical voice, the voice of the cuck. The voice that screams, "Yes! Yes! I walk through life limp-wristed and queer, but must you mock me, must you mock me?!"

Good God! How disgusting.

I hear that voice and what shrivels is not my skin nor my scrotum, but that faggot's neck clasped tightly round my hand.

Go on! Speak some more and watch me bring your painful childhood to light, you nu-male cuck!

His voice is pitch-shifted for the show, if you ever see them do a livestream, they sound normal.

what about the parliament wanting to build a statue of gold for him?

He was pretty good and Catherine was pretty good. Neither really deserves their reputation/legacy.

Literally why

Apparently, it was because he used to do pre-recorded presentations with a time limit or some shit. So when the presentation went over the time limit he just sped up his video thus increasing the pitch of his voice. Now I guess he just pitch shifts it to make his channel more unique and identifiable since generic cartoons aren’t exactly scarce on youtube.

How many people are involved in this youtube channel?
I really wonder how much research he does for his videos etc. if this shit is actually semi-profitable

>if this shit is actually semi-profitable
I thik that there are 3 people. With views alone they shouldn't make a profit but with the patreon money and the money that videogame companies pourbinto them they may make a profit

According to Wikipedia there are currently 5 people

Urbino and Justinian was real good yeah, havn't watched Bolivar yet

Personally I think the one about the crusades was awesome just because of the utter comedy gold of it