ETH CRASH

Down she goes!!!

Will this drop more when the west coast wakes up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZXLLMbJdZ4
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6hd8r3/eth_daily_discussion_15jun2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will drop to about 175

I feel so bad for Farmer Joe. He seems like such a good guy. He doesn't deserve this.

Oh what a beauty

>Farmer Joe
>muh meme lines
>muh fibonacci fan

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZXLLMbJdZ4

Can't stop laughing. So many faggots losing their savings.

>implying it isn't doing exactly what bitcoin is doing

pls confirm what that is...

i accidentally sold pretty low earlier and am debating when to buy back in.

LOL how everyone at ethtrader is trying to reassure the newbies to invest and not to be scared of the low price...

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6hd8r3/eth_daily_discussion_15jun2017/

Such ponzi mindsets.

Haha this is enivetible, this is the bear trap?

When do I buy in, meant to buy at 130 last dip but couldn't but I'm not missing this dip. Where is the floor

I'd say $ 1500 btc and $ 150 eth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$280's

Still too high relative to BTC. It needs to run down a bit lower or wait for BTC to catch up. Don't expect anything great in the next week or so.

You think bitcoin will dip that low? I don't know.

I'm thinking bitcoin will hit 1800 at the lowest and eth 170. Then it will do the same thing. Climb back up. I'm not missing out this time. Does coinshit actually work now?

This is great lol. Dips are fucking great. They are and opportunity

I bought a ton more at $335 because I thought that was the floor

Fml

What are your buy walls setup to boys?

No worries I bought some at 400, 360, and 340.

>Opened a x5 long position at $300

D-Dip over, right?

They are both tanking. The exchange rate varies slightly but they are both down 20% since 2 days ago...

Close it NOW. You dumb fuck.

Why are you margin trading with that much leverage when you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

m8...

I-It's okay, tomorrow the STATUS ICO is going to make ETH prices higher again

aha...hah...

If you see any green you'd do well to close

can anyone speculate when will the dip be at it's lowest? I want to buy in, but maybe eth and btc will drop even more

We need moooooooore ICOs.

Sub 200

not even FUDing

Bought at 180, sold @ 295.

This is what it feels like to be a winner

Nope, that's the game

Why is it a wrong idea? What is the rule of thumb for opening long positions?

>sub 300 on facebase

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

got out at 273

You generally don't open one RIGHT after something is correcting following parabolic price increase.

Thx. Tell me if I'm wrong, but aren't all positions expiring after 2 days on poloniex? Or it can only can only happen due to manual closing or an automatic liquidation of a position? If so, then there might not be enough time for waiting for things to stabilize. Sorry for asking noob questions, I'm getting into margin trading.

Positions are open until you close them, or you get liquidated, or you can no longer afford the loans.

If the loans you used expire, polo fills them with new ones at whatever the cheapest available interest rate is.

Thx, thx. Qt for you user :3

This is your exit opportunity

I bought in at all of these points marked.

Damn...I'm lookin' good.

Did you sell it all or you are holding on your pennies?

Back up to $315. Let's see if we can continue to buy all off of the panic sellers with fiat. Also ether is back up to 315

Haven't sold anything

Top tier qt. Would perform analingus with.

West coast of US is about to wake up and panic

you can maybe just suck my dick?

He didn't use fans, Mr Trades however was all about that fan life

why is that funny?

Agreed, the slide will take a month or two.

So who listened and got out on the bounce?

Did you do what said and got out on the mini-bounce back above 300? because this is going to get fucking ugly

I bought and it isn't going through for another 5 days. I'm fucked. I've decided the money is lost. So I'll just hodl till I die.

buying a lambo
was a perfect illusion