Thank you based shill

Thank you based shill.

honestly most underrated coin

Seriously holy FUCK man
Guy came and shilled this on Tuesday.
I bought.
Now 500%.

>tfw bought in at 161 sats, sold half my ammo for GWC at 37 sats which is now down to 6
I had no idea what I aws doing, but AMMO gained so much I still win

From where you guys take info about these new low cap coins?

I fucking F5 this board 100 times a day and didn't saw it...

I got 4.5x in this and then fucked off with my cash

If you're really motivated you just have to check every exchange's new coin listings once a day, then research them. It'll be really obvious when a coin shows up with like $100,000 total market cap even though it has a full website and community.

Refresh at the right time i guess

Don't waste time go all in on #STRAT breezewallet coming out this month. Thank me later after you make massive gains #ETH #0x677e024e5c7efd7d03219439a2a346ec50103c22

hashtags on Veeky Forums kys

Where are you finding their new coin listings at, though? Do you just rain-man the shit and realize when a new one slips in?

You're welcome.

Suck shit to those fags that missed out

Nope nope nope.

See? This is how that dumb shit starts. Get the fuck out of here with these faggot coins that have no real use.

>no real use
>earned 2000$

I pay that in rent, faggot.

You don't know shit about shit.

>he rents

>He lives with his parents
>Get good
I live near Wall St, NYC—a place that actually matters.

i thought your rent would be more than 2k if you live in nyc

You're paying a Chinaman or a Jew to live in his house when you could be generating equity with a place at 75 Wall?

Tell me again about your magical gypsy coins and what a great money pro you are.

Political connects. It also pays to be a good person in a sea of sharks. Something about the perks of social capital.

>made 2k overnight
>thinks i still live with my parents

I'd rather live rent free with my parents than line some kike's pockets with my rent money you larping autistic fucking faggot

bought at 290-ish.... pump and dump ended .....
congrats me on another dead shitcoin BAG.

>to be a good person

you dont seem to come across as a nice one though :(

That sounds like sour grapes. Why don't you actually read a fucking book on what a blockchain is and maybe then you actually make real money.

Equities? Do have any idea what you are talking about? Don't throw in random finance terms in an attempt to command an industry. You like every other larp can sit the fuck down.

I come across as a pragmatist. I'm just tired of the misinformed spreading stupidity. No worries if that aint ringing true for you.

Excuse my teeth.

Did you really just confuse "equities" (as in shares in corporations) with "equity" (as in home equity)? Way to use your context clues, Tunnel Trash.

>"Generating equity?"

Yeah sit the fuck down. Just stop. No I'm being serious.

I'm confused. Is that not a term you're familiar with? Surely an educated resident of Hoboken such as yourself is familiar with the fundamentals of mortgages...

Hoboken. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man.. what a shit show.

First of all of all no one is making that kind of money here right now. You rent, not buy. Property is way overpriced here. You'd have to be a billionaire to call these kinds of shots. New York caters to foreign wealth now. Why do think 432 tower and the Nordstrom exists?

The industry is changing—forget that bullshit you parrot from the 90's and pre 2006 collapse.

Land is king but in other areas of the country.

Why you heff be mad?

Its only a pump coin designed to relieve 12 year olds of theyir allowances