/cg/ Crash General

The thread for all anons that are victims of the crash. This thread is a bunker for all those who own Bitcoin and are just watching the world burn.
>Jump in anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1xe1wxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feeling like I should have sold my ETH at $400

Guess I'll just HODL now.

I traded my ETH to some alt coins at $400. Didn't make much of a difference lmao. I'm not too worried. Minor setback boys.

its literally nothing. this happens every other week

you wont even remember this in months/years if just hold

What's everyone's projections?

My advice is to hodl and take a crypto vacation
come back when you have more money to invest

WILL $2300 BTC HOLD?

strawpoll.com/1xe1wxw

Should I buy ETH or BTC?

Buy STRAT (trust me on this). Breezewallet comes out before the end of the month you will thank me. Now is a good time to buy then when wallet pumps.

Tips appreciated in BTC 1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

piss off.
i'm going with btc. it might rally hard

I bought the dip, but everything kept getting lower and now I'm down big time overall. I'll just hodl I guess.
Good thing I have some pre-100 ETH set aside too.

I would say buy both if possible. But if not, then get Bitcoin.

tfw went all in eth for 340 yesterday

this guy fucks

Why is nobody talking about the reasons this happened? This is not like regular correction/crash/dip. The fucking US government wants to pass a bill to regulate crypto. Among other things that happened recently.

Why is nobody talking about this? Sure, every 2 weeks or so this happened, but you didn't have these fucking reasons every 2 weeks.

Bubble has popped , now for the long slide down to actual market value.

Screen cap this, BTC down to $1200 by next month. This happens everytime with crypto bubbles.

ETH will slide down to around $100, if you bought in higher good luck on shorting it, otherwise hold for next year's bubble

I went from 25k usd to 14.5k usd last week. RIP. Please help me I'm becoming mentally ill

you are already mentally ill and your job now is to stay the course and manage your problems until we reach the other side lad

>keep seeing red all across the board today
>want to take my mind off the dip
>its ~10:30 pm where i live
>cant stream any movies because my housemate is going nuts with the downloads and shit takes forever to load
>cant play dota or pubg because see above
>all i can do is go to bed
>tfw cant sleep

what was the reason for it crashing in january? didnt both china and mexicos central bank do something to fuck with crypto?

>This is not like regular correction/crash/dip.

It is, though.

China has regulations on BTC. I'm not sure about Mexico.

yea if you look at 1 day candles this looks a lot better.

I heard the chinese can't(still?) turn their BTC into fiat.

>It, is though.
Well in the past one, from what I can remember and read about, there wasn't anything major causing it like a congress bill. Was it? If not, how can you say it's the same if this time you can attribute it to something and not just a random movement.

This is the petfect moment to just set whatever buy orders you can and take your mind off things and relax. I'm going to go to my summer cottage now and just relax and come back in a few days and all will be green.

If not I'll go back to the cottage and off myself in the woods.

the congress bill isn't significant, it's an amendment on something that has been in place for years if not decades

already priced in

this

ive only been in this shit less than a year and ive already learned not to be a panicky bitch

>Well in the past one, from what I can remember and read about, there wasn't anything major causing it like a congress bill

The bill was introduced a month ago, it's just an amendment to an existing bill, and it only applies to funds that were possibly used for criminal activities. It's nothing. If this crash was because of it, then it'll rebound quickly once people realize that it's nothing.