Nvidia mining

wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-gpu-cryptocurrency-mining-price-specs-performance-detailed/

what make of this Veeky Forums? Nvidia getting in on the mining scene.

is mining still worth it? the only thing I can think of that would be good to mine is eth and the incoming ice age is going to make that less profitable.

i wish i was Chad so i could be rawdogging girl like those all summer instead of rotting inside thinking about studying, working, money and how to make more BTC from suckers pumping altcoins.

>he fell for the women meme

nvidia cards are actually quite good at mining.

but don't buy "mining" cards.... you can't sell such cards that have no display output.....to some gayming poorfag later for additional profit.

Your gf, op?

If you're already mining with your hardware paid off its certainly profitable. Building a mining rig in this environment tho is a gamble. It could take a several months or even over a year, if ever, to recover your initial investment

>he fell for the 14-year-old girls are women meme

I think the whole "resell it later" meme goes out the window when AMD and NVidia flood the market with GPUs in the coming months

60 mh of what algo?

>jailbaits aren't prime muh women cope

>that comments section

fucking hell

i was thinking about buying up a few cheap 280-380s since they achieve a high hashrate for mining zcash and zencash. havent thought about it over the last few days though. has anyone here got experience with buying used cards off ebay? im a bit iffy on it since the seller doesnt really tell you the card history most of the time

This kinda shit makes me think difficulty will spike hardcore and if you don't increase your M/H you could be left in the dust.

nvidia cards are useful for mining some alts and you can just sell right into eth anyway at almost exactly the same roi as an rx 580
but retards don't understand this for some reason so we have a shortage of 580's and an abundance of cheap nvidia cards lmao
protip of the day... look into it if you're serious and have some capital

i never understand these threads.

Everyone says nvidia is no good for mining, eth for example, yet a 1070 will turn out 30mh/s, more than a 470/480.

wtf is so bad about them if they are doing approx same hash rate as amd's? are people always just talking out of their asses or what?

Getting around 490 sols/s with 1070. Literally strarted mining zec for memes yesterday, 0 tweaks.

Idk. Price/hash?

Not really. You can mine some new shitcoins in huge amounts and dump them if you have enough power. Musicoin is a prime example of this. Although it's not so profitable now since it lost like 20%.

the price difference between the cards

an rx 480 is literally a budget card and you're comparing it to an euthusiast card lmao

What should I mine with my gtx1060 3gb?

Im a noob in this matter so please explain it to me as if I was a retard. (I am)

try zec