I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

set yourself a limit to sell at bro, there will always be dips

It doesn't matter if he doesn't cash out in fiat. Its easy to hodl because there is no getting out. We are cash poor and rich on paper.

I know the feeling....

Hold me richbro

If this blockfolio is legit and I were you I would have cashed out by now. You could have had your lambo and your mansion.

How poor were you when you started?

larping faggots.

I'm middle class. I would have cashed out by now, but taxes for me would eat up 30% of that which is 99% profit.

Fuck out of here you roach

I feel you.

why don't you use local bitcoins?

I am from a third world shithole, cash out like 10K per day

>exactly 5,000 eth
>exactly 12,000 ICN
>exactly 6,060 swt
come on put some effort into your larp

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

With such an amount, you know you can control the panic, right ?

>We are cash poor and rich on paper.
But cash is paper, so are we rich or not?

>336.27k

why not replace the k with the last fucking digit, reeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't understand the question(OP on laptop). I'm obviously gonna hold, I have to hold for a year or taxes will rape my asshole anyways.

People who care about money make shit traders.

I've seen whales trading 500ETH in one go
People seeing this went crazy and it started a snowball effect

I too have numbers like that. I just like good looking numbers and not chaotic ones for trading. Gives a better feeling and more order.
Yes, autismo

>but taxes for me would eat up 30% of that
What shithole do you live in? Cryptocurrency falls under block 3 of capital gains in my country, which would be 1,42% a year for 1.6MM. It would slowly decrease as your capital gets lower. I live in the Netherlands btw.

probably USA. short term capital gains are taxed the same as income. top income tax bracket is 39%

I see, the income taxes are absolutely ridiculous in the Netherlands, so if crypto would fall under that I would move before cashing out. I would have to give the government 52% if it was more than 70k.