RGT - Robinhood General Thread

Teamwork edition

name in the subject this time

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

streetinsider.com/Corporate News/CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Plans 1-for-25 Reverse Stock Split/13003175.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/hain-celestial-receives-nasdaq-extension-and-lender-waiver-and-extension-of-credit-facility-300474747.html
m.digitaljournal.com/pr/3382289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CVM Lives!

for now

Almost shit my pants when I saw cvm before I remembered

What memes are we looking at today boys

Yesterday I called easy 20% gains in ROX, from 1.70 to 2.00. Now at 1.96, expected to see 2.30 and 3.00 range for pps. Get the fuck in retards

ALT, please buy my bags

I'm really tempted to go all in on HAIN. They haven't reported earnings in a year and they're going to be delisted if they don't report. Going to swing bigly but what direction....

>CVM
HAHAHA

FDA rejection and a few more dilutions, CVM will be under $1 again in no time

See (maybe wait for a dip? Up to you either way it's a positive gain overtime)

:(

SKLN

you think cvm will fuck up that bad? be rejected twice by the fda in the span of 3 months?

Also for any poor soul still holding HUSA, get the fuck out. Cut your losses and run. Bitch is headed to the ground. Buy back in after the obvious nosedive that it's about to take

HTGM I just wanted you to run

The stock is down 99% in the last 5 years. Make a guess?

They have a solid track record of fucking up.

Currently 1.86

>just wait it's going to $3!

MNE bois

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2453862

RPRX bottoming out pretty good entry point now

When is /pol/ ever wrong, I swear.

Anyone in on IDXG?

Remembered what

Lol

Lol

>LTBR

Why u do this to me?

watching right now. found it around $1.70, can't believe i didn't get in.

dipping deep now, probably done for the day

WTF IS THIS????

WTF does that mean

Man the market has been fuckin shit lately

was hoping for at least one fucking runner but it looks like the money making months are over for now

they did a reverse split
streetinsider.com/Corporate News/CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Plans 1-for-25 Reverse Stock Split/13003175.html

The face when being forced to HODL CVM.

Feelsbadman. Check how much rh says I lost

Yeah but my buy price is yet higher than this. God damn everything.

Should be heading back up. Should. So much for my predictions as of late, though.

Well, is it the entire market, then? For what damned reason? The Fed? Trump is supposed to be good for the economy RRRRRREEEEEEEEE

lol

Bought at $.03. Stock ticker says up $1.77 to $1.86. What am I missing?

How about you search google retard? They had a reverse split today. Christ you're an idiot, show some resolve.

Lol

>APVO

OTC play
RSII

No wonder this place is all crypto.

Well my entire portfolio is down 6% this morning, this sucks

Now should I buy back into X or nah?

I picked up some AKS

Hard to believe I once made money on MBOT selling at this price ... buying a few shares here looking for a quick play...

Where the hell is everyone?

Contemplating suicide

Everything has been stale this entire week

Just loaded up on more of those blockchain shit stocks. They're either going to take off and make me a shit load of cash, or they're going to take all my capital and burn me good.

L-lol

faggot

I dont know about the equities market but usually the commodities and forex markets really slow down in the summer months.

Anyone remember GXY? Veeky Forums biz user suggested it so I bought 10k shares at 0.33 cents and sold at 80 cents. It peaked at 3 dollars about a year ago, currently at 1.55. Should I buy more?

protip dont use robinhood, its literally the nigger broker for niggers, i literally know a few niggers in cali who use the shit, he has 10 apple stocks and thinks hes fucking warren buffet

save your self time and agony by actually paying for a legitimate broker with instant data feeds, its around 120/month with 10 dollar executions so 20 dollars round trade commission

cant afford that? then you shouldnt be trading fagget, use play money or just monitor stocks and free charts through out the day until you develop your own strategy , dont be a robinhood using nigger

I can't tell if this is a troll or a shill

>down massively on everything

brb killing myself

t. assmad stock (broke)r

>oy vey goyim, why get this for free when you can pay for it?

>He doesn't use a different broker for the charts but Robinhood for actually executing the trades
It's like you're really retarded

Both calls were good whatdya talkin bout

HAIN received notice their extension to the 22nd is good ..ER finally coming no de-list tomorrow

prnewswire.com/news-releases/hain-celestial-receives-nasdaq-extension-and-lender-waiver-and-extension-of-credit-facility-300474747.html

Anyone gambling with me?

buy NEWT right meow

Waiting for the FDA report on ADMP

Thank god I sold Kroger last week

Where do you guys get your stock news from? I know some use stocktwits and yahoo, what else?

Because you're too retarded to look at the news of a stock you're holding has nothing to do with the state of the board.

OPXAW is volatile as fuck

Just this thread.

>trust a random Veeky Forums poster
>drop 4K into CVM, CYTR, and ATHX
>daily suicide watch

I usually surf around all over the place and watch bloombergtv and cnbc

Almost mentioned natural gas reports today but saw ugaz spike earlier and thought it was over

some tickers please senpai? I'm in on BITCF and BTSC but those are OTC

GBTC, BTSC and GAHC are some more to look at.

>GBTC
holy shit that 5 day dip.

any ultra-cheaps i can go in on? got a smidge of buying power left.

I don't trust GBTC because they have 174,174 bitcoins, which means the stock should have a market cap of 400M but it's at 600M.

m.digitaljournal.com/pr/3382289

ADXS could be in for a little bounce at some point

do you fagget virgins really think a free broker is actually good for you? in the long run it will be terrible, there are never any stocks to short and its over all limited nigger horse shit, i started my first account with center point securities, after a year of studying i was finally ready to put 50k into my account, now im making on average 2,500 a day shorting morning spikes

robinhood is for niggers, if you are not paying for data/brokers ur receiving data VERY late, but do you fagget ass niggers, i bet yall are so fucking rich BAHAHa, if ur not paying at least 100 for a reputable broker or data service then ur in last place and will not succeed

this too rn

What a lovely story annon

what are you planning to do w $ADMP? tons of resistance 4.55-4.70 when did you get in?

i got in 3.70

DRYS and COSI
I'm all in on these

Kek, withdrawal?

Can I meme myself out of existence?
Fuck DRYS and JNUG

GLBS doing a thing

I was just thinking about galaxy. Citi just upgraded it to a buy, but its hitting a one year low. Im currently holding a small amount long term but was thinking about trading some in this range.

DRYS here we go.
I'll be spitting on you cucks from the moon

DRYS is run by a guy who has shady busy practices and scams shareholders....

What's going on with the Greek shipping scams? News?

Nevermind it's back down. I've been GREEKED

protip for you fags because i lowkey care

finviz

youre welcum

That big spike to 20k in Nov (then it was 120 a share) some guy on st put over 40k into it around 90 and lost it all. He even posted proof wish I screencaped his username... Wonder how he's doing. He wasn't some rich prick, he had put all his savings into it and was going to hold long term

drys has displayed insane spikeability in the past, i would never count this out for a supernova play, but yes, it is a completely shit stock

>save your self time and agony by actually paying for a legitimate broker with instant data feeds, its around 120/month with 10 dollar executions so 20 dollars round trade commission

They would have to send a girl around giving out free blowjobs two or three times a month to warrant that cost. This has to be a troll. Nobody is really stupid enough to pay this, right?

thats his fault for trying to ride a ridiculous rare ocurance, i have no pity for him, he should have been short in the 90s like a real trader

BDR

i dont expect virgins still living at home with no job to be able to pay this, but if ur not paying for live data you are losing guaranteed, do what you want, its your life, im just trying to kick knowledge, either learn from me and take my advice or the market will teach you a very hard lesson, im a day trader btw i dont hold stocks for more than 24 hours

I don't have the minimum 25K in my account to freely trade how I want. So I just blindly enter memes posted here to satisfy my gambling addiction.

ADMP halted