WHATS GOING ON GUYS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!

WHATS GOING ON GUYS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look. another thread...

Buy low, sell high

Invest in QRL, beat the drop!

>he didn't buy lbry

SELL QUICK BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING THATS WHAT I DID BRO NOT EVEN JOKING THIS TIME

sell everything and go balls deep on lbry
100k sats this week end

idioata cucks btfo

>buy BTC/ETH/etc at ATH
>lose 30%
>switch to QRL at ATH
>lose 50%
Buy high/sell low never fails

SELL SELL SELL. CRYPTOS ARE OUT.... US GOVERNMENT TAKING THEM AWAY...

When I told y'all that I invest in crypto but also have a traditional 401k/roth ira retirement plan because I wanted to hedge my bets by investing in both markets, I was called a "wagecuck" lmao

>GUYS WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Buy the dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

by teenagers, shills, and idiots
you did a good job, keep it up

Uh? Just another bubble ending, annon. Next one in a few years, just like the economic crisis.

And you will be ridiculed again when we go to $500 ETH next week. Shut the fuck up you stupid nocoiner.

eth will never recover from this. its finished

> nocoiner

I'm not a nocoiner, though. I have a pretty diversified crypto portfolio. I just invest more in traditional markets than I do in crypto because they have proven themselves to be more stable, and because I'm afraid of the US govt going full 1984 on crypto.

REVERSION TO THE
MEAN
E
A
N

>He thinks this crash is similar in any way or form to the previous dips.
LMAO

):

btc did do a ~700$ correction a few weeks ago, but it bounced right back

38% eth correction coming

jesus fuck its still going? who knew a poorfag like me could be capable of losing 100k in a day, this is fucking incredible, what a time to be alive.

> but it bounced right back
That's the important part.

This is fun. I wonder how low we will go

WTF PANIC SELL OMFG

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DAYYYYY LMAO

you spooked yet?

standing by and observing when to get back in
it didn't cross my mind these last couple of months that I'd be so glad to have 80% of my stash in fiat

It's really looking like it's going to come back in hard...

?

>he held through a bursting bubble

>He didnt HODL

>he fell for the HODL meme

lol

>he literally, actually, honestly invested into the stock bubble to end all bubbles

>tfw shorted eth @ 341 eur

your all so fucking negative.
we are still going to lamboland. nothing can kill crypto

The stock market has bubbles, but it is not intrinsically more of a bubble than the ICO and hype-powered crypto bubbles that result in 10,000% monthly returns for cryptocurrencies loosely tied to speculative technologies that might eventually be developed according to signs divined from the twitter account of a single lazy dev that hasn't had a github commit in two years.

Don't get me wrong, I like me some crypto gainz, but putting all your eggs in the crypto basket when there's over a century of data on building a stable retirement account through traditional markets is fucking retarded.

I'd rather be left holding shares in plastic fruits and horse dick dildoes than prime numbers if the kosher fire hits the proverbial kosher garbage can or however that goes.