Coinbase down again, bitcoin going even deeper

Coinbase down again, bitcoin going even deeper.

Wtf

>tfw just did my Coinbase business minutes ago
Hopefully they process it and I don't find that it was cancelled in a few days

(((Coinbase)))

suggestion?

probably just as solvent as mt gox so if they allowed the full volume of trading people want, they would end up fucking themselves over

gemini

Over kraken and bittrex? Why?
Thanks in advance

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((coinbase)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

How the fuck do I buy the dip now reeeeeeeeeeeeee

up

wow, and i want to cash out

this is fucking retarded

It's pretty obvious Coinbase only holds partial amounts of cryptocurrencies and reinvests the rest of them. That's why they always go down when sell pressure increases.

Not that user but gemini verified me in 3 days. I'm still waiting to be verified on kraken and it's been about a month.

coinbase "crashes" every time there is a sell-off. it's well past time to stop using scummy coinbase.

And that's why crypto is just a nerdy stock market and it will never become serious if things like that don't change.

>HOLY SHIT, SUCH A MASSIVE DIP, TIME TO B-
>sorry, service unavailable

The problem is that I can't use Gemini from Spain, I was asking for the best alternative to go.

> with bitcoin you don't need banks anymore
> parked your money on the bank
you know you could trade cryptos without man in the middle? even with mitm you don't need to give away coins or money.

I wonder can i take legal action against these cunts, it's clearly illegal to do this where i'm from.

>legal action
>crypto

Welcome to ancapland.

Im fairly new in here (Thats why im in coinbase), in don't even know what mitm is (googling it now).

Consumer rights, it's a service regardless

mitm is an abreviation for "man in the middle".
sell your cryptos without coinbase cucks. they manipulate prices and stop their services every time a major dip comes.

Ok but again, what platform you suggest me to use? I can't use gemini in Spain. Kraken? They will verify me soon in theory.
Thnx for the help btw

this

Fuck I had a golden opportunity to buy that dip but was waiting for sub $250. First time Coinbase ever went down for me. Even when it seems to for most I manage to get orders in. The again, once it's back there could be a massive sell off.

C'mon, anybody?

This. Actively looking for an alternative to coin base. Going to write them an email when their shitty service resumes.

bittrex is pretty ok

>Fuck I had a golden opportunity to buy that dip but was waiting for sub $250

You got greedy. I was predicting sub $250, but once I saw $255, I bought.

You are right though this could get worse none of us know

My guess is coinbase doesn't have much btc on hand. I wanted to spend the fiat I have stored there and use the btc to buy alts right now. Many others I suspect want to do the same. Maybe when coinbase crashes, that's the real bottom?

Thanks, I was between it or Kraken.
Anyway you can't deposit FIAT to bittrex right? You need a secondary source for that.

This

there are escrow services you can use and that charge you a fee. only transfer small amounts ($btc) one after another so you don't it appealing for the escrow to steal your coins.
or sell/buy for gift cards (15$ each). maximum loss is 15$ vs. all your coins.

>Oy vey, Liebowitz, we don't have enough cash to pay all the goyim cashing out right now
>what do we do?
>oh I know, we're not regulated, so lets just
>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN