Anti-panic thread

Everyone report in who is still hodlin and still has faith in crypto

Most of us have been here for years and still remember the MT GOX incident from back then

This new "crash" is nothing but a few whales taking profits and some normies panic selling at a loss

In a few weeks we are the ones who will be taking profits again

Panic selling only brings the price down further and let a crash happen in the first place

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND DON'T LET EMOTIONS CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS, INSTEAD TAKE SOME TIME OFF AND RELAX, CRYPTOS WILL BE AROUND FOR A MUCH LONGER TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are just buying opportunities.

>Most of us have been here for years
Well, that is a gross lie. Are you too blind to see the amount of newfag posts over the recent months?

t. joined in May

titanium hands checking in once again

we'll get through this together user, we'll leave the others in the dust in our lambos

I actually welcome this crash.
The normies are scared away so more time to accumulate.
All my coins are red so no need to even look at them since I'm going to sell low.
I trust 100% that it will bounce back.

This market is easy. You just have to buy the dip.

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

After the mtgox crash, I left crypto for years and didn't get back in until last year. I will say that those who had faith in crypto were rewarded generously.

> t. joined in May
I appreciate your honesty, sir newfag.

SELL ITS CRASHING
S E L L

E

L

L

any one seen SPROUT (SPRT)
fucking 2000%

Don't bring Frank into this, he would hold.

I'm kind of on the cusp of losing some money but I'm being patient and keeping my nerve.

I think ETH could hit 240-250 USD today. I was waiting until that point, but it seems to have bounced back to 290+. I'm a little disappointed and I hope it continues crashing if only to allow me to buy in more later.

We're having a FIRE... sale

Completely irrelevant, look at the volume, like $1000 USD lol.

This dip was 5/27/2017, we still havemt even reached those lvls. I have seen so many of these during tje past 4 years i dont even sweat anymore. I lost 5000$ of gains today but still laughing on my way to lamboland

Got here this morning.

used to just invest in guns....

>ETH fags destroyed
>BTC holders ran away or consindering other alts
>All the money ends up DGB
>DGB rises past a 1 billion market cap
>Everyone panics more at this sexy beast of a coin that has entered the room
>All the rich people start investing in
>mfw DGB now has a 40 billion market cap

I agree.

This isn't a real crash at all.

Just a correction.

Like I said before, the fib bottom is $260. It won't go below that.

You weebs better do something useful with your newfound wealth and make catgirls a thing.

people cry out for a dip and when it comes they think its the end of the world and wont invest. just went long on ETH and BTC, cant wait for the exact same people bitching about all the coins never going down in 2 weeks again.

I think this loss is the worst it will get. Can only go up from here :) do wish I sold all my eth at$400 tho and rebought in.

Fuck you for using such a high class Waifu to shill such a shitcoin. You should feel ashamed.

look like 2 top ETH mining pools stop to sendout ETH

all monor pools under heavy DOS

This whole thing is once again fucking nothing. Just summerfags panicking. There was another "crash" about a month ago in which my blockfolio dipped to like $5700.

The current "crash" has it currently at $9500 after peaking around $14000. Next "crash" will have it dipping to my previous peak again. kek

dammit why am i a poorfag and have no money to buy this dip

pretty sure everything stabilizes/rises again after august 1st or maybe even earlier

Got all my money in LTC and STRAT, not worried :-)

i'm holding DGB and people like you disgust me

Hodling. I've got like... 1 BTC and 1 ETH, but you know. Hodling anyway.

Any BTS bros here?

It's all been racing on a top boilinger band for too long, this was bound to happen at some point. Some guessed ETH woud hit $500 first, some sold at $200 saying it's crashing. The best way to succeed in crypto is to ride the coins with huge gain potential with some of your funds, like QRL recently, DGB before the citi, RDD/XVG even earlier.

I was watching btc since before gox from time to time, entered in early may with $800. Right now I'm still with 1000% profit. At the peak I had equity of around 12k USD but not everyone can watch the graph and news all the time. The tech stocks are crashing too, but it's all likely to recover with even greater power rather sooner than later.

I'm a newfag even tho I am here for years. I bought 300k doge in the first week they were made. I didn't bought bitcoins when they were under 1 dollar because I wasn't 18 at that moment and don't have a credit card.

A lot of us don't know shit about the technology, it's a major shilling job here on Veeky Forums. One year ago this wasn't all about coins, it was about lithium, gas, some books you should read and so on.

also this will crash, it might not even be the crash now, but it will happen this year. And after that (wait some months) you should invest. it will rise in some years.

Good Veeky Forumsnessmen can make better profit elsewhere, but it's still secure profit in some years after the crash.

I'm so scared. I went to bed last night and hid under the covers, hoping that when I woke up, things would be back to normal, but they're not, they're even worse

this feel

Anti panic thread? Oh god I've been doing this for maybe 2 and a half month and I am smiling right now and laughing. I am buying everything I can once this seems to bottom out and if it keeps falling....ill keep buying. This will stabilize before the end of week.....they're shaking out weak hands.....but by all means panic sale.....I hate my job and can't wait to retire from crypto

Who's panicking?
>
>
>

>LTC
My man

>Sold my bike saturday
>been lurking /biz last few weeks
>don't jave money to invest, problem fixed
>buy BYC for $1k monday
>plan to cut in three, get ETH one part, spread on shitcoins other half, hodl last part
>enjoy the excitement of the dip, only regret is tht I cnt buy more as it declines.
>mfw asstards panicking
>mfw next salory gets in and I buy shitloads more.
>this is fucking awsome, finally some excitement in my pathetic life
Ty /biz, you made my depression crash.

Shorting is a bad idea. Do not do it. Buy and hold. We all wish we could see the future and know when to short....but we can't so we shouldn't.

I sold at literally the lowest point in the crash $255 ETH

Going to kill myself bois bye

what's the next trip to jupiter?

lesson learned , move on

Still up on BTC and LTC, course I'm still holding, crypto isn't over lmaoo

Wish I had money to buy this dip

Never sell in a dip. You learned. Now get back in this game. We all lose sometimes. Shake it off and get back in here. I want everyone in Veeky Forums to make it.

I just made like $300 today shorting and I bought back in at the dip that is already pumping back up. Guess what I'm going to sell when it's high again and everyone is being greedy.

Thanks anons. Still have my whole life to invest. Buying in but with less money.

Bitcoin is going to split into two separate coins soon in order to deal with the expansion issue. I'd suggest everyone pull out now until after the split happens, which will be very soon. You'll probably have Bitcoin split into a true Bitcoin classic & a new Bitcoin. I feel that nobody will want to keep the classic however, and that this will lead to a small bear run.

You should invest in guns that will increase in value then. ARS can only go down, the market is super flooded.

Sometimes you've got to get burned to learn.
I bet you won't make that mistake again, so just treat it like you paid whatever you lost for a lifelong lesson in trading. The cost of one class at the school of hard knocks.

LTC has traditionally been a safe space for crypto holders. It is relativly stable even when BTC is crashing.

Do you really?
There was a time when that would have been a correct sentiment, but the crazy gains have attracted too much trash. God knows I've hanged in fit, fa, a, wg, trv and even vp. I love this site, been here since 09. But not for a minute do I forget there are some truly horrid people here. Not everyone currently in biz deserves to make it.

Forced iron hands here, still waiting on the ACH transfer to clear plus coinbase is down during dips by (((coincidence)))
No big deal, at the end of the day I'm just a college kid who would be blowing disposable income on weed if I wasn't into crypto

seMM

Holding and barely looking at my blockfolio today.

Nice sunny weather rn where I live.
So I just enjoyed the Day Outside with friends.. Felt like a normie

bought some btc a few days ago @2700 and some eth yesterday @340, pretty pissed

it grow not mean it good
it trap

Sold ETH this morning like an idiot, should I buy back now or will it dip again?

I'm still up about 2000$

Just HODL.

Get comfy and watch the normies panic sell

I'm betting on moon and/or espers, but not till it gets on bittrex. It's worth to have 1-10% in them IMO, just in case. Depends how risky you feel.

I'm not following recently because I've got tons of shit going on IRL, but I think it might be worth to have a closer look at inpay, some QRL like cryptos, maybe dual blockchain. If you managed to get into bancor it might make you some money too. Tezos ICO got quiet recently, probably worth looking into as well.

I just bought a tiny amount what I can afford to lose without getting upset.
And I am going to come back in a few months to check it

You guys who bought now, I envy you.

I got onto the train at $2.990. Literally THE time not to invest.
And I went all in.

Fuck I hate myself.

That's why I always tell newfags to try virtual trading first.

I was just eager and excited to become a cryptocurrency owner.

>tfw trying to figure out when to buy btc

yeah i know i shoulda bought the 2050 dip a couple hours ago but I was too busy buying the $255 ETH dip

It's hard to buy two dips at once bros

do you buy little and often, then the average amount you pay is going to be less?

the only reason people are panicking is because they didn't buy in 4 months ago.

Veeky Forums is totally and completely on fire yet I'm still up 400% on ETH

Dollar cost average, nigga

Yes I buy little and often but I'm looking to get BTC so I can hold some and turn some into waves and monero

Yeah, I tried trading the swings and it just lost me money.

Better to just buy and forget about it for a year.

Give it to me straight, is BTC ever going to be an actual currency rather than babby's first stock investment game?

Not unless they fix the scaling issues, tx fees and confirmation times.

If it forks to speed up transactions and banks embrace it, sure. More likely another coin will reach that status though. BTC is a complete shitshow. And the bank-owned dinosaurs in Congress (((Feinstein, etc.))) really hate you not having your bread in a bank. They really hate you carrying it around without their permission where they can't touch it. They really hate you even having wealth of any kind without their permission.

It would have to be a bank-endorsed coin.

Banks are cancer, though. We need to fight the cancer.