All aboard the ARK

I'm glad I didn't miss the rocket ARKbros. How far should I wait for ARK to drop before I buy up?

Maybe 20k sats. Anything under 45k is a steal though at this stage. I would worry about the price, and I would just accumulate all you can. Don't forget to vote for a delegate and join the community.

I don't fully understand the delegate system. What is the incentive to vote for a delegate?

There is around 20 btc walls between 30k and 28k right now. It will be hard to drop farther than 28k

Don't forget, btc value =\= usd

We're been hovering around 30k sat but usd value is gonna bounce as btc corrects

Free ark.

>want to buy some more ark with BTC
>want to deposit additional BTC on existing Bittrex wallet
>Loading Adress...
Was it always this slow

Should have used Ltc

I exchanged BTC for ARK yesterday.

Feels good man.

Got 57 ARK because poorfag. Gonna forget about it and look again in a few months.

It costs one ark to vote, and if you vote into a top 51 delegate then your wallet will stake. The delegate decides how to reward voters.

Vote for biz. We're a top 51 group and payout is 90% of stakes on a weekly basis. Those are extremely competitive terms.

Can someone please give a link to the delegation page?

>How far should I wait for ARK to drop

$0.125 seems reasonable

Are you retarded?

Don't understand why you are so much buying ARK ? I've read the white paper, and I think this is a shitcoin.

Give me some reasons why this is not a shitcoin ?

We won't convince you, just don't buy it. This is how we are getting rich, are you on board or no?

why? that price is still double the price it had in the first week of April
IT SEEMS REASONABLE

I've got the same suspicions. It smells like a VC-funded Silicon Valley startup that provides no real value but has a great "culture". Seriously, they make mugs with their logo but don't accept ARK as payment?

But if it's a shitcoin, it's one of the better ones. I think the hype will cause a lot of people to buy in and we can expect decent longterm gains. Will it be a other ETH? I doubt it. 3x-5x return within 6 months? Very probable

All the topics about this coin on /bizz/ makes me think that they just want to sell their bags. This coin is useless af. Good for speculation but nothing more

>Seriously, they make mugs with their logo but don't accept ARK as payment?
this is the most off-putting thing for me as well, how the hell do you start a crypto, sell merch, and not even take payment with your own crypto?

ark is basically all marketing and no actual tech or long term plan behind it. i feel sorry for people who buy into this thinking its the next big thing.

this
the actual coin to buy is waves

The more people shill ARK here, the more I want to sell mine.

The people shilling it here are the ones who are trading in motion with the bot. They make it sound like it's a fantastic long term hold, but they just want to make money off of people who get impatient and sell again.

Its in their development road map.

Its not going to drop that far. This is likely the lowest.

How often do coins, in this rampant bull market, go back to the price they were months ago?

BOTS
O
T
S