It'S over isn't it?

It'S over isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It hasn't even started yet

It's never over kid, we're just getting started

If you think this was it you're in for a ride mah boi.

BTC $1200
ETH $40

have fun

Make it stop

>wake up tomorrow
>BTC less than $1000
>ETH less than $10

>Sell
>wake up tomorrow
>BTC $2700
>ETH $400

Crypto?
No.
Months of easy 100% gains?
Probably.

I would cum if that happened. There would be so much opportunity to 100x your gains again if prices dropped that low again.

>BTC LESS THAN 0.1$
>ETH GONE

>AHAHAHA COINFAGS BTFO IT'S OVER CRASH CRASH CRASH

idiots

fucking children

If ETH goes any lower I might actually cum an entire bucket.
I'm honestly considering selling all altcoins (even though they are down) because I would be profiting so much more just buying as much cheap ETH as possible.

What's everybody's gameplan?

>implying i will go to sleep

>tfw bitcoin is more volatile than your shitcoins

Shit keeps fucking hanging around $2200. IDK what to think anymore.

Man now you're making me think of doing that. I assume eth would bounce back quicker and more violently than any of my alts. Does anyone see a problem with this thinking?

BAHAHAHAHA STUPID FAGGET VIRGINS THOUGHT YOU WERE WOLF OF WALL STREET THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA HAVE LAMBOS AND HOOKERS TO CURE YOUR FAGGET VIRGINITIS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK IM LITERALLY CRYING AT ALL OF YOUR STUPID MISFORTUNES HOPEFULLY YOU DIDNT LOSE TOO MUCH OF MWOMMY AND DWADDYS MONEY HASHAHDASHBDLAFDSAFNKSADF BUY SOEM MORE NIGGER AND MOON COINS THEY ARE ON A DIP GOGOGO

I would also like to hear other thoughts. This is a much bigger dip than most, but it still happens out of nowhere. No major news or anything.
Surely everything will rise, but even something like DGB is a lot more steady than ETH right now. There is insane profit to be made, I can smell it.
Kind of glad I'm mostly holding other alts, barely any ETH right now. I just want to know the best strategy to jump back in.

"when people you haven't heard from for years start calling you for investment advice in Ethereum, you know it's the peak."

actually happened to me, lol.

Yikes

Calm your poo pajeet. I think a spot just opened up on your designated street.

>then everyone buys
>but it continues to fall under 500$
>dafuckishappening.jpg
>whales massive buy in a concerted effort to save bitcoin
>prices still under 100$
>people jump from roofs

That's when you have to buy my niggas. screencap this

This exact thing happened to me last year but at different prices of course.

LOST 30%. IT'S OVER.

>us bill making crypto devil's money
>no major news

user, why?

>No major news or anything.
Jihan announced hard fork, then this happens.

You think this would affect all markets around the world to such an extent?
BTC and ETH do this on a consistent basis every other week or so. In fact, they have gone through bigger losses in proportion to this. Of course, it looks like more now because of how high BTC and ETH have risen.
You'd have to be a fool to believe that news would kill Crypto. The rest of the world is investing into Crypto. Burgerland will follow. The bill is complete garbage.

>calls people virgins
>copy and pastes this short novel on every thread
Okay nocoiner.

youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI

Not even possible. So many hodler fags with their coins in thumb drives and shit