This will never stop being funny

this will never stop being funny

it's been down for over an hour. please give me a legit alternative

You know it's a crash when
>Coinbase is down

Seriously, how can they even think this is acceptable? It's ridiculous.

I just bought on it aye

Gemini is really the only other alternative but it takes forever to get verified

I like it

they don't owe you shit, dude.

STOP LAUGHING, IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY

This is only gonna exasperate problems. Someones probably gonna sue. Everyones gonna panic now.

coinbase collects literally all of your information and has your identity stored. it would take a normie to sue coinbase since no drug user would ever take action. even then, they'd just work out some deal with the government

I see you're a newfriend who wasn't here 2 weeks ago when BTC dropped to 2,000 and (((Coinbase))) was down then as well

Kraken
Gemini
QuadrigaCX

>You know it's time to buy when coinbase is down
Fixed that for you.

I sold at 286, quadriga goes down to 270. I saw the price was much lower on other exchanges ($250-260) and was waiting for that.

It never came. I lost 0.1ETH.

Quadrigas current price is always much higher than what cryptowatch shows.

I wonder how many times they can do this before normies just sell as soon as they put their service back up.

For some weird reasons, you can still sell/buy without problems on the mobile app

Not loading at all for me on mobile, it was until about 20 min ago with the traffic notices.

I believe you mean exacerbate

whenever this happens it makes me think of a nerdy little girl who's read too much and gets her words confused cuz shes still a little kiddo

Works for me

>Fee: $23.94
Lmfao FUCK cuckbase

just got it to work
picked up 5 ETH

>that fee
lmao on Gemini it would at most be 1 dollar, if that.

they owe me my god damned money

ever read the terms of agreement kiddo?