What would you do if you had a billion dollars?

What would you do if you had a billion dollars?

For me? I'd find a coin thats getting hyped on Twitter and Veeky Forums, invest it's market supply worth of coin, wait for it to get full media coverage, then sell it's previous market supply.

It's really for the best.

I'd Do lots of drugs and fuck hot chicks

You'll end up dying before you spend it all.

Degenerate.

Invest in real estate

not if you get a REALLY hot chick

Never work again, stay at home mostly, shitpost.

You can do that will 1-2 million.

>buy Veeky Forums
>shut it down

Hot chicks on my mega yacht

I'd buy an entire housing complex and house all my friends and their families, and let them live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Also buy a sick yacht, and like a bunch of weed.

How is middle school?

Nah, aim higher.

You'd want to have multiple investment properties, enough passive income from savings interests alone to meet a mid-tier wage and a car worth over 100k.

Wow what a little faggot.

Pretty good one, user. I am, as you probably know, not actually in middle school. If you never had to work again, why not smoke weed sometimes? It's a good time.

I'd buy a missile silo and use a combination of above-ground solar/wind and below-ground geothermal combined with above-ground automated farming and below-ground hydroponics to establish an off-grid apocalypse-proof living situation from where I could ride out any natural disaster or economic collapse. I'd also stockpile weapons, ammunition, medicine, and other types of food>

When SHTF I'd invite vulnerable people in, segregate them to different sections of the silo according to their demonstrated loyalty, and turn the whole silo-community into a cult of personality based around myself, over which I would loom as a mostly benevolent dictator.

I would pass on this position to my children and establish a hereditary monarchy, which would then leave the silo and invade the wastes with my pre-collapse armory, establishing a new dynasty in my name, maintaining the preservation of my Lenin-style corpse for posterity.

Two chicks at one time.

Clearly he's in junior high guys.

40 acres
Comfy cabin
Chainsaw for firewood
Garden and chickens
Eat my homegrown tendiez during winter by comfy fire

buy kneepads and suck for free everyday

I'm sorry to hear that you're so insecure in your own lifestyle that you have to make fun of others

Now this is my kind of user.

Save for the cult thing. I don't care for being worshipped nor for saving suckers. My extended family and my close friends get in, everyone else can die in nuclear fire.

my man
>you forgot nuclear bunker with 50 years of food and water and enough firepower to arm a small african nation

This guy fucks
>would serve as your loyal vassal in exchange for a few acres and tenant farmers of my own.

you deserve to be poor

Best response.

2ez. I'd buy Veeky Forums and return it to the glory days. Meaning, it'd be on a server in Belize where the authorities can't influence it too much.
I'd make the environment right for a renaissance.

Dawg you can literally do this for less than a million.

>My extended family and my close friends get in, everyone else can die in nuclear fire.

Sometimes the very people you thought loved you, end up being your greatest enemy.

I'd spread it out among various investment vehicles and live off dividends until the day I die.

It'd be interesting to establish a gated community of sorts where women deemed acceptable after psychological, physical and behavioral as well as background testing are allowed to come and live with all their needs taken care of, from medical and dietary to educational and entertainment. The catch is they carry my children. Their only duty is to be a loving, nurturing mother. There would be no weird megalomaniacal powertripping or no cult, JUST a gated community of women who are allowed to mother children in a nurturing environment without stress and financial worries. I would be around whenever possible and actually take part in growing the children too, aswell as obviously just socializing with the women too. They would be free to leave the "project" whenever they wish, but would be losing all privileges being part of it entails. There's no limit they have to fulfill, aside from at least 1 child if joining. The kids would receive the best education, training/tutoring of their choice that money can buy. They would be encouraged to and guided by professional inhouse teams as well as their mothers to strive for excellence in matters of education and upbringing, but without any kind of dogmatism that would limit their development as an individual and personality. They would be guided to develop into well-mannered, honest, disciplined young people who can then take their skills out into the world whenever they so choose, but will always be welcome back.

I guess the gist is that this community would enable me to grow children and empower mothers who have/provide a happy childhood and are afforded all the possibilities and opportunities possible to help them get a head start in life. Women with strong maternal instincts who have had to contend with abd are limited by financial security would be prime candidates - they could have families AND grow themselves as individuals.

So pretty much you would become a Mormon. You can do that waaaay cheaper.

A turbomormon I guess, but without the religious side.

I would buy 100 lambos