CAN YOU FEEL IT

The next moon ride is approaching.

BTC and ETH are crashing to make way for the new King, rising out of the ashes to conquer all.

Oh I can feel it

It would be nice to see it sustained above 3k sats.

The crash might turn out to be good thing for coins like DGB and LITECOIN since they offer good alternative to BTC; I just hope that Jared can improve his presentation a bit.

It's fucking mooning right now!!

yeah man, cryptos have been hit hard last few days, specially today and yesterday. Shit will reverse and all boats will rise.

we're mooning, BUY BUY BUY

Do you know how to make presentations user? It's obviously not Jared's strong point but if a supporter were to drop a prize winning presentation in his lap he'd probably use it. Might just be embarrassed to ask someone else to make it for him.

Yes, alts rise after a crash like this. At the same time, BTC and ETH will rise later too.
You gotta move money around. Right now might be peak opportunity.

Can we do this digibros? Can we make a fucking outstanding presentation for Jared to use in July so that we actually WIN the competition and go to Pluto??? Seriously thinking about putting in the hours for this.

>"return to normal"
IT'S OVER

Ive been saying this already

Lets make some youtube video to shill all over the normies

But.... who wants to start?

Meme triangle forming. It will continue to drop until -600sats then bounce back in September. Mark my words. Stay strong brothas.

DGB was mentioned on CNBC.
If you think you can get a larger audience than that, go ahead.
The fact that Jared has proven connections with people in CNBC is quite something.

>Meme "triangles" of a 24hr period can predict the next few months

>having actual autism
DGB holders in a nutshell

You will never make it to the moon with your bags weighing down.

Seriously, do not miss this

I will genuinely help if I can help in anyone. I can write a sales pitch for it's application in gaming.

It was mentioned passingly under a muffled breath.

This. Some anons here are actually intelligent.

still have bags from ATH

hold me lads

Should I buy some lads? 3k coins is like 70 bucks so its not like its gonna be that big of a deal

spend 100

it could go to 1k or you could lose 100

not too shabby

I feel like this DigiByte thing is coordinated shilling, but if I make money off it too, I guess I don't really give a fuck. I'll join in.

let me give you a realistic estimate for what value of DGB will be in a year

20 cent 100%
50 cent 70%
$1 40%
$2 10%

this is comparing it to the previous ripple and etherum market caps. If DGB ever hits a 8 billion market cap, what ETH and XRP did, it will be $1

Neat maybe I'll buy some I never did this before
I'm a poor collage student, I'll probably only do the 70 bucks now and spend another 20 in my next pay check

I can't imagine that people who cant even understand the competiton enough to know that presentations have been over for days and there are no more presentations in July think they can make something good.