Crashing the crypto world

>crashing the crypto world
>with no survivors

daily reminder this man is solely to blame for all the money you are losing right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI
coin.dance/blocks
medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know a single person who doesnt hate this chink.

What's his end game? Serious question.

>mfw bitter chinese betamale would rather crash the entire industry than lose face

>mfw 40 billion dollar asset goes up in smoke because of one butthurt nerd

>Sells
>FUDs
>Buys
>Backtracks

He knows his company's dominance is over so this is one last push to get even richer.

Who is this?

jihan wu , ceo of biggest mining cartel

Who is this guy and what did he do?

the richest man in the world

he is satoshi nakamoto

what a horrible looking fucker

the guy who thinks miners should become like the federal reserve and is stopping technological advances in Bitcoin because they don't allow him to centralize it

didn't he say he wants to go ahead with segwit?

he just came out yesterday saying he's going to hardfork btc and spend 3 days privately pre-mining his split coin

he went full retard basically

After it's proven to be """""safe"""""

He is literally destroying his own fortune because of his ego.

He can go and suck a dick.
Can't wait too see him failing or someone killing him.

jesus christ.

what is there to stop others from doing this for example litecoin, f2pool have 51% mining

>tfw our one hope for freeing humanity from banker occupation is destroyed by a resentful chinese boy who doesn't want to share his toys

sad

the consenys agreement was complete bullshit. They didn't even invite core developers to discuss it before approving it lmao. Literally a coup d'etat by "industry leaders" who think that because they have more money they should be in charge like goldman sachs manipulating the stock market. The deal either way was "approve Segwit, then let's raise the blocksize 2x". But Jihan doesn't want that, he wants "let's raise the blocksize, and then maybe we'll do Segwit". That's becaue Segwit eliminates a hack he came up with to mine with an advantage in secret, so that he can beat the competition. So he is paying some developers to come up with a way to enable Segwit and keep the hack he found and is using to make more money. Basically this man is destroying BTC because he wants more money although he's already probably a billionaire.
The good news is that once he fucks off bitcoin will be stronger than ever and become unstoppable.

BUT ITZ DECENTRAULYZED

let me guess, another Eth-head

your magic token is the most centralized of them all

DUDE CRYPTO CURRENCY

DUDE FREEDOM FROM TYRANICAL GOVERNMENTS

DUDE YOU CAN MINE IT YOURSELF

DUDE IT'S COMPLETELY SECURE

DUDE BE YOUR OWN BANK

DUDE YOU WON'T GET JEWED

t. jihaned.com

god these bitcoin miners look extraordinarily like gold farmers on world of warcraft

Issei Sagawa

Bitcoin should probably just fuck off right now and save everyone the hassle of watching it die a slow and painful death. Shit's fucked. Take way too long to transfer, expensive fees, has become centralized into Bond Villain lairs, no real leadership or cooperation. Fuck bitcoin.

>expecting a 9 year old technology to solve all the world's ills in one fell swoop

we'll get there eventually, but it's not going to be fast or easy

Ease off the keyboard before you get carpel tunnel syndrome on your hands you dumb faggot

>he fell for the Roger propaganda
not even going to bother explaining you why you are wrong. I am simply going to point out that if Bitcoin dies, none of your shitcoins will survive. Ethereum is dumping just as much as bitcoin right now if you didn't notice, although Jihan has no influence on it.

honestly what's the problem with using cash when you have instant transfers with things like circle,paypal and apple/android pay.
if i was to use cryptoCURRENCY it would be slow af.

The fact that you need electricity to excange money in person is a stupid concept

youtu.be/bw9CALKOvAI

POP

is this the bitmain dogeater?

The total market cap is dumping in whatever way it can.
People or this Jihan fuck are taking billions in cash out of the system.
Bitcoin is the major entry/exit point for fiat conversions. If bitcoin just fucks off or more exchanges let people cash out from ETH or any other coin then bitcoins days are done.

People who don't like bitcoin still like alts but we're all forced to transfer alts into bitcoin before we cash out and vise versa. Remove that bottleneck and bitcoin is done.

Which hack?

>Bitcoin is the major entry/exit point for fiat conversions. If bitcoin just fucks off or more exchanges let people cash out from ETH or any other coin then bitcoins days are done.
that makes absolutely no sense you fucking retard. Doing that would only make it easier for people to cash out from ETH, making it more dumpable. Are you retarded?

>People who don't like bitcoin still like alts but we're all forced to transfer alts into bitcoin before we cash out and vise versa. Remove that bottleneck and bitcoin is done.
This is what happens when newfags try to understand crypto. Nigger you don't understand what the fuck you are talking about. Bitcoin isn't a bottleneck, it's a safeguard. All those alts rest on the security and the independence that Bitcoin gives, and which none of the alts have. The alts are merely speculative instruments to earn more crypto. None of them are actually used in the real world unlike Bitcoin. Even with the incredible price raises during this bubble, when you look at transactions, literally nobody is using alts besides for trading against btc. If bitcoin disappeared, literally the reason for the existence of alts would disappear and they would be worth $0. The alt with the most transactions is Ethereum, and when you look at it closer, it's all transactions to buy ICOs and almost nothing else.
Lurk moar before posting your filthy ignorance on my board, thank you.

Alt coins will survive and prosper because they're not bogged down by diehards like the bitcoin miners. Alts can make deals with corporations, banks, governments and so on. Bitcoin has had a long time as the first to market to sort its shit out and it hasn't done so therefore its 'leaders' will either have to swallow their pride and decide the right way forward or it's doomed to failure.

Decentralized exchanges will be coming on line soon with unlimited trading pairs. What do you think will happen to bitcoin when nobody 'needs' it any more?

*speculative instruments to earn more bitcoin

>Alt coins will survive and prosper because they're not bogged down by diehards like the bitcoin miners
They don't need to, because altcoins are 99% centralized to begin with, so there's no power struggle there. When Ethereum goes POS and miners fork it to keep it POW you'll understand that eth miners aren't any better.

>Alts can make deals with corporations, banks, governments and so on.
Making deals with those people means centralization and federal reserve 2.0. Literally the opposite of what crypto was born for. Literally the opposite of what gives crypto value. Why would I use crypto when I can use mastercard, if all things considered they are the same thing except mastercard is faster? Lurk moar.

>Bitcoin has had a long time as the first to market to sort its shit out and it hasn't done so therefore its 'leaders' will either have to swallow their pride and decide the right way forward or it's doomed to failure.
Bitcoin is still the most technically sound crypto, despite what the propaganda says. You are literally spouting the kind of astroturfing that Jihan is paying for. You are literally his puppet right now. His idea is to convince people btc has failed so they will follow his shitty fork, and you are falling for it.

>Decentralized exchanges will be coming on line soon with unlimited trading pairs. What do you think will happen to bitcoin when nobody 'needs' it any more?
Decentralized exchanges may make transactions faster but in no way will diminuish the need for bitcoin or its higher value compared to other cryptocurrencies.

>that makes absolutely no sense
It makes perfect sense. Bitcoin is being kept in this game because it's an entry/exit point. What do you care if eth is more dumpable? If people didn't have to exit from eth through bitcoin then eth wouldn't have mirrored bitcoin with this dump.

Almost all other projects are far superior to bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fucking shitfight and you know it.

its called asic boost

It's not hack, it's satoshi fail.

- fiat is inflationary. USD is worth something like 4% of what it was a few decades ago. Not a good store of value.

- bank is on your ass when you want to deposit or withdraw too much cash. Why should you have to explain to others what you want to do with your own money?

- many countries trying to ban cash and enforce negative interest rates on bank deposits... shouldn't have to explain why this is sinister as hell

>Bitcoin is being kept in this game because it's an entry/exit point.
That's absolutely retarded. Bitcoin is an entry/exit point because it is actually used in the real world to buy and sell shit. It's the only crypto that is actually used. Besides, this entry/exit point things is absolute bullshit. There's plenty of websites where you can buy shitcoins with fiat and sell them for fiat. Changelly.com is an example. You don't need to buy Bitcoin to cash out from crypto.
The only reason why this isn't possible for every cryptocurrency is a practical one. Most shitcoins don't have enough liquidity to make direct fiat trading viable. As I said, you are spouting astroturfing propaganda, probably unawaringly, but the fact you're so convinced about it just makes you sound retarded.

> What do you care if eth is more dumpable? If people didn't have to exit from eth through bitcoin then eth wouldn't have mirrored bitcoin with this dump.
That makes absolutely no sense you fucking idiot. First of all you don't need to buy btc to exit eth, so the argument is shit from the beginning. Secondly, if that were true, that would make cashing out from Ethereum more inconveniente and would therefore make it dump less, not more. Do you even into game theory and basic economic logic?

>Almost all other projects are far superior to bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fucking shitfight and you know it.
Ebin b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8. Maybe next time read up on the blockchain instead of parroting memes that make no sense.

why does r/btc love this faggot?

He is just stalemating to get higher fees.

The nightmare will be over soon and BTC will go $100000

How centralized is Bitcoin?
Basically the whole market just got fucked because of Bitcoin and its stranglehold on the rest of the market, it's a fucking chinese mafia thug.
>the opposite of what crypto was born for.
And what's happening now with bitcoin then? Everyone's future prosperity and stability rests in the hands of a handful of people who hate each others guts and play out their power tripping games on twitter in front of the whole world?
>but in no way will diminuish the need for bitcoin.
The sooner the bitcoin core developers and the miners and everyone else who has a major stake realises that this isn't true, the sooner they can shit their pants and learn to work together the way they should be.
Fucking up a trillion dollar market to control a billion dollar market is fucking retarded.

>It makes perfect sense. Bitcoin is being kept in this game because it's an entry/exit point.
Wrong. It's being kept in the game because it's the only true decentralized store of value.

All other alts have visible founders, potentially facing jail (Vitalik) with scammy origins.

BTC is the only coin that arised organically. The oldest surviving blockchain. No other ocin can ever claim those facts.

>Bitcoin is an entry/exit point because it is actually used in the real world to buy and sell shit. It's the only crypto that is actually used
Innuendo for the fact it's used on DNMs which is how it was propped up in the first place

god i hate chinese people

And a fucking horse and carriage might be the first mode of transportation, doesn't mean they fit into the real world or have any viable use now.

>only true decentralized store of value
If it was truly decentralized we wouldn't be having the problems we're having now would we? People would vote for the best possible outcome but instead everyone's being played and fucked on by a shrimp dick chinese boy with lots of bitcoin.

Whales are fucking cancer.

>Basically the whole market just got fucked because of Bitcoin and its stranglehold on the rest of the market, it's a fucking chinese mafia thug.
The reason the market exists in the first place and is so valuable is because of bitcoin. Saying bitcoin fucked it up just shows how much of an ignorant newfag you are

>How centralized is Bitcoin?
It is the least centralized crypto in existence. The reason why Jihan has to pay many millions of dollars, and has to try for a couple of years, and still hasn't succeeded in changing Bitcoin to fit its purposes shows exactly how decentralized it is. That's why Jihan has given up on taking over Bitcoin. Now instead he is making propaganda so people will abandon the true Bitcoin to buy his own "new bitcoin" that is centralized from the beginning. In this scenario Bitcoin remains strong and independent, even if Jihan tries to fuck it up.
> Everyone's future prosperity and stability rests in the hands of a handful of people who hate each others guts and play out their power tripping games on twitter in front of the whole world?
Not really, all you have to do is choose with your wallet. Use and trade the real bitcoin, and Jihan will immediately have to stop his efforts because he will go bankrupt.
>the sooner they can shit their pants and learn to work together the way they should be.
You contradict yourself. Nobody can work together with Jihan, because what Jihan wants goes against decentralizazion. It's like saying "bitcoin should work with the federal reserve so they are all happy with each other". It's bullshti and part of the astroturfing you clearly fell for.

Monero, Zcash and Ethereum are also accepted and used in dark markets, so no, the point stands that it's not a necessary entry/exit point even from that point of view

DCR?

of course they are now but bitcoin was first to the punch

well, if the point is that other cryptos dump together with bitcoin because it's the entry/exit point, then the point fails completely because they are dumping right now despite not needing bitcoin to cash out. As I said, the reason why before it wasn't possible was due to liquidity and nothing else.

fuck these slanty eyed pricks. they can crash bitcoin if they want ill stay put

id rather die then switch over to some chink coin

>dark markets
I'm talking about buying milk and bread. I don't give a fuck about dark markets, I can grow my own weed and shrooms.

Trading pairs is another big one. Bittrex for example, unless I truly am retarded, on Bittrex you're FORCED to buy alts with bitcoin and then trade them back for bitcoin when you want out of an alt. Why so few trading pairs? I know that there are other trading pairs but MOSTLY it's BTC/XXX and XXX/BTC. You can't deny that.

I wouldn't have had any bitcoin at any time except for the fact that I NEEDED it to trade.

>what are private keys
>what are paper wallets

people don't fuck around when it comes to money. people have been killed for a lot less money than this guy is fucking with. wouldn't be surprised if he disappears. it's a dark world out there

The fact that we can't reach a consensus proves it's decentralized.

Decentralized doesn't mean democracy btw.

In any case, if you want to fight the power then run UASF BIP148 node and mine the BIP148 chain or stop bitching and complaining on forums because that is useless.

Jihan is doing the common man a great service by keeping the prices down

Once he is removed from the equation bitcoin is going to the moon, at the very least it will absorb the market cap of 50% of the non-turing alts

>I'm talking about buying milk and bread. I don't give a fuck about dark markets, I can grow my own weed and shrooms.
As ICOs on ethereum have shown, other cryptocurrencies are not stable and secure enough for people to use them in their daily life.

>Trading pairs is another big one. Bittrex for example, unless I truly am retarded, on Bittrex you're FORCED to buy alts with bitcoin and then trade them back for bitcoin when you want out of an alt. Why so few trading pairs?
That's not true, there are other markets. Especially when it comes to ethereum, there's plenty of trading pairs with ERC20 tokens. You can understand why by comparing shitcoin/BTC and shitcoin/ETH orderbooks and see how they differ. There's less of them because of LIQUIDITY. Exchanges earn money with fees. If there's little liquidity, they have no interest in adding a trading pair. If you are so butthurt about this then you should just go all in into Bancor, since that's what they are trying to fix.
It seems to me that you don't own bitcoin and are just butthurt nobody is doing the same things you do.

>I wouldn't have had any bitcoin at any time except for the fact that I NEEDED it to trade.
The thing you newfags don't understand is that the reason why trading between shitcoins and BTC has always been so that people can accumulate bitcoin. With your retarded ideas that alts will dominate the world you are only headed towards losing money. That kind of thinking could have worked for you during a speculative bubble run, but it won't work in all the other 99.99% of instances.

a real tweet

When he hardforks, whoever goes the other way is probably going millionaire or breaking for good, but go with him and you can only break for sure

> Doesn't want you to hodl

Hmmmm, what to make of this?

spend some time on r/btc.

apparently usaf is being unreasonable and stupid.i dont even like crypto but im mining just to stick to china.
#fuckchina

Is everyone on this board pro segwit and LN and core then?
I'm new

90% of the btc community is, so that's probably true for this board as well

Alts are projects that have dedicated teams working TOGETHER to solve a problem.
I see alts as the workers that will actually bring cryptocurrency to life in the world far more than bitcoin has done. Bitcoin is like gold that's still in the ground, alts are the trucks and smelters that make the shit usable. Without alts, bitcoin would remain as it is, very low market cap, no real penetration into the real world ($30-50b is still peanuts be real) and extremely low functionality.

tl;dr It's a fucking drag on cryptocurrencies and it's only a matter of time before the flip happens and ETH or something else is more widely accepted and actually implemented into everyday life for every day people.

Shigeru Miyamoto

-lost a shit load in btc this week cry more fagget

we're all segwit supporters of the alt-bitcoin. if that bitcoin supremacist satoshi "hakamoto" nakamoto (his real name before his family changed it when they emigrated to japan) doesnt disavow his endorsement by /r/ethtrader, i and everyone i know will be blocking a highway on the next #DayOfRage.

>Alts are projects that have dedicated teams working TOGETHER to solve a problem.
Bitcoin too. The difference is that on BItcoin there's hundreds of contributors whereas most alts have one single developer, or a dozen in the best cases. Can you please stop spouting bullshit? You've already been BTFO on all your points but you keep reitarating and it's just pathetic.
>I see alts as the workers that will actually bring cryptocurrency to life in the world far more than bitcoin has done
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I guess that's why literally nobody is using them except to accumulate bitcoin lmao
>Bitcoin is like gold that's still in the ground, alts are the trucks and smelters that make the shit usable. Without alts, bitcoin would remain as it is, very low market cap, no real penetration into the real world ($30-50b is still peanuts be real) and extremely low functionality.
ok at this point it's clear you are just b8ing. I've already explained to you why this is completely wrong, so I am not going to waste my breath repeating the same things.

>tl;dr It's a fucking drag on cryptocurrencies and it's only a matter of time before the flip happens and ETH or something else is more widely accepted and actually implemented into everyday life for every day people.
t.astroturfer paid by Roger Ver

What happened to Bitcoin merging and adapting all alt coin innovations?

So once BIP148 is activated, Jihad Wu is out of the picture yes? I hate that chink.

Kenji Fuyutsuki

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA>HAH
>*inhales*
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH>AHAHA
oh you're that guy. yeah nevermind cockbreath, you clearly can't take your head out of your ass long enough to catch your breath and realise that bitcoin, with it's hundreds of contributors has become a steaming pile of shit because you got outplayed by the chinks. Good luck with the fork.

bip148 will probably fail

Haven't you seen The Huffington Post article? A psychology expert analyzed Satoshi Nakamoto and determined that over 90% of what he says is a lie. All he cares about is his ego, my grandfather who lived through the 2013 bear market said this feels just like those times.

lol they can't even colour in every box on a spreadsheet, as if they'd
>adopt all alt coin innovations

>literally no argument
>"hurr durr I'm right and you're wrong"
>literally parroting Jihan's propaganda, probably a literal paid shill, thus proving he knows literally nothing about blockchain
>a completely ignorant retard goes around telling people which technology they should consider good and which one they should consider inferior

really makes me think user

>WON'T GET JEWED

Me chinese, me play joke, me hardfork bitcoin up in smoke

Youre not funny

ugh ugh

Oy vey, you don't joke about the holocaust!

Lol?

coin.dance/blocks

Got some strong signalling there...

There's totally support for segwit2x, but since blockstream declined the invite they don't wanna even touch that.

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

>Got some strong signalling there...
Mining power doesn't represent users. This isn't 2010. How new r u?

>There's totally support for segwit2x, but since blockstream declined the invite they don't wanna even touch that.
They didn't decline the invite. They were invited at first, but then Jihan complained so they were disinvited.

>There's totally support for segwit2x
There isn't. It was a shit deal to begin with. Segwit supporters want to enable Segwit first, whereas Jihan wants to double the blocksize first and only after, maybe, enable Segwit. If he really wanted Segwit2x he would have immediately signalled for it, instead of paying a couple of developers to try and come up with a different version of Segwit that preserves his asicboost. How you niggers can defend someone trying to screw over everyone else for his own personal profit beats me.

Hiroshima Nagasaki, the founder of Veeky Forums

jihan is doing nothing except trying to get rich through shady means. he didnt even find asicboost it was patented by two other people but china dont play by the rules when you arent chinese.

you may trick the retards but we see through your bullshit.

You haven't answered jack shit because you refuse to see things any other way just like every other bitcoin maximalist.
Trying to insult me on every one of your posts isn't having much effect either except that it shows you're not willing to have a proper open minded discussion.
>hurr durr muh bitcoin number 1
>hurr durr will always be on top
>hurr durr the crypto world can't survive without bitcoin
You're wrong m9, if you'd actually take a look at what the fuck is really going on you'd see ethereum foundation btfo bitcoin on a daily basis when it comes to actual implementation and usage, meanwhile the bitcoin maximalists like yourself are getting btfo by Jihan and his 50,000 ASIC rigs.

You can remain as you are and the world will move on without you, it's no biggie really, you just have to accept the fact that the world didn't NEED bitcoin and the world doesn't NEED bitcoin. Your attitude is just like the bitcoin crowd and this is why you'll forever be infighting and fail to evolve. Keep playing with blockchains in your garages and warehouse, it's cool. Meanwhile ETH is signing up Toyota, Samsung and pretty much every major company in the fucking world in record time.
>probably a literal paid shill
I fucking wish but sadly no. I just see the writing on the wall like so many others. Don't all you bitcoin maximalists ask yourself why ethereum foundation and vitalik has just met with every fucking major company in the world, the Chinese and Russian President while you jokers have been bitching at each other about whether to increase blocksize or not? You guys missed your chance to off Jihan and now it's too late, the world doesn't fucking TRUST bitcoin.

Ah, you're one of those eth retards. It all makes sense now. I bet you don't even understand Ethereum and you're just some bagholder

We're all bagholders aren't we, whether it's btc, eth or any other coin. Did you cash out like the chinks?

>you just have to accept the fact that the world didn't NEED bitcoin and the world doesn't NEED bitcoin.

The world needs blockchain based currency a hell of a lot more than it needs "dapps".

pic related

I cashed out enough fiat where I shouldn't have to worry about money ever again, but I do hold some btc still. It will be interesting to see where Bitcoin stands 5 years from now. Your obvious eth shilling is cringy. Eth has worse scalability, is less secure, and more centralized than Bitcoin. Muh "signing up with Toyota/Samsung" is not an argument for why Eth is better than bitcoin, and neither are any of the other arguments you made. If you bought into eth above $100 then you're going to get burned if you hodl

I took the advice of the warnings that were plastered everywhere and only put in what I'm willing to lose. Got eth at $100 and 4x it on dgb. Now holding eth and watching the market return to normal.
I realise my arguments aren't technical in nature sure but if we're talking about who's going to come out on top, eth will have/already has a significantly larger brains trust by doing what they're doing. Improvements will be made quickly and efficiently because it's focussed on business instead of ... whatever bitcoin was focussed on.

most of the writing on the wall is indicating that a turing complete blockchain is more of a headache than an asset right now and that it will be that way for the forseeable future

Yeah it's cool that you can trade brazilian bananas for swedish fish but you still have to rely on oracles and a bunch of other non-crypto tech to make that happen, even on ethereum

If there really is a market for making those trades, then at this point it is much faster and more secure to just set up a restrictive blockchain between those two assets that doesn't require a decades-worth of security testing

I never said eth wasn't interesting or potentially useful but all the low-IQ low-information people on biz shilling eth pisses me off. Eth isn't money and it's not a replacement for bitcoin because they don't even serve the same purpose.