twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bill Gates

Putin with friends

can somebody please explain to me how to read market depth charts

t. brainlet

Told yall he was a class act.

a bunch of retards who forgot to cancel they old orders

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147716.0

doesn't mean anything. Most of the orders are market.
true

kek fuck off FUD.

ETH will literally never go under $300 after today again. Ever.

how much do they pay you shill?

That was the thread that came up when I did a google search. But it still doesn't make sense to me fully.

What exactly do the axis represent really

Jesus user, you are way too emotionally attached to a virtual currency. You'll never make it to the moon that way.

you just have to imagine a cake with layers

every layer is an order sitting on another order which has a price closer to the current price

if you put a big buying order, you'll "eat" the sloped side of the cake, and a wall of all the orders with a price higher than yours will remain in place

not him but do you see ETH dipping sub $300 again?

I bought 2eth today at the dip when it hit $255

Remember when everyone on Veeky Forums was asserting that ETH would be 500 by the weekend? You guys are literally normie-tier when it comes to market timing

You're fucking stupid. ETH took a couple of weeks to move from a rocky $250.00 to $300, but it rose from $300 to $400 in a couple of days.

Anything above $300 at this point is rocky territory. I'm not saying sell, but you should have a stop loss set up so you can protect any gains you've gotten.

Anyone know where i can set call/put options on ETH? Is it possible? Google is no help.

nothing to stop it from hitting $500 this weekend

the bitcoin drama > cash liquidity on exchanges > eth to the moon

ETH crashing once again!! sub $200 here we go!

If I had foresight like that, I'd be too rich for Veeky Forums. The point is, using an almost religious belief as the basis for your investments isn't going to end well.

No one?

actually, if the wall is perfectly vertical, it could be either a giant order with a better price than the others, or a series of old orders partially executed after the sloped side got eaten

it needs an animation to be explained better
but I suck at animated gifs

i'll buy it at $120 this weekend

Vitalik?

>partially executed

*one order partially executed + the others still waiting to be eaten

ok, I give up finishing the explanation, use your f. imagination

obvious sign that this drop was manipulated

someone want in before the EEA3 announcement

cant wait for pos so all the whale ether will be locked away in stake contracts and they cant manipulate that much anymore