Why do leftists (SJWs) hate the working class?

Why do leftists (SJWs) hate the working class?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they hate God and how God made things.

That's why the Left is naturally for things that are immoral and unnatural.

because they hate their country

>& humanities

Not this shit again, liberals aren't leftists. And if OP really gives a fuck about the working class, he is welcomed to join a truly leftist organization, pic related

is that the outfit that assassinated people in the late 19th or early 20th century?

>liberals aren't leftists.
wrong, both leftists and liberals supported hillary, this guy and fund black supremacist organizations

For example, in your pic you see how unwilling they are to adapt to the changing times and use different ideas in political action and theory, in order to reach sizable voting blocs, which are crucial for the purposes of winning elections and gaining political capital, since every adult vote counts in a system of universal suffrage.

Their slogans are "America is already great" and the like because they oppose progress.

>this guy
But Hillary's voting bloc spent the whole campaign demonizing him and his supporters.

Bernie sanders stole your money, worked with Hillary, and sold you out.

Why do you SJWs still defend him?

There are no leftists anymore.

The Democratic Party was taken over by liberals sometime in the last 30 years, and tries to hide its rightward economic shift with muh social justice.

Blue collar Republicans tend to hate Republican economic policy (when they're actually informed about it) but vote for the GOP based on shit like gay marriage and abortion.

In an ideal world, we'd have some sort of socially conservative left-wing party like the old-time Midwestern progressives.

omg bernie hates white ppl like i literally cannot even

read the sticky faggot

Nigga what?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World

Hillary literally lost when she and liberals screwed over Bernie and leftists senpai.

practice what you preach, leftypol

Didn't she literally make a speech where she scoffed at going after the big banks because social justice is more important?

yes

Wow it is almost as if she is a fucking neoliberal and never a leftist

>/pol/fags cant grasp irony
Not even surprised desu

Pretty sure they did still give a damn in the early 90s as this is Veeky Forums and not /pol/.

>Why do you SJWs still defend him?

actually they mostly opposed him.

>Wow it is almost as if she is a fucking neoliberal and never a leftist
That's literally my point, fampai

This. They called us "Bernie Bros" because we hated women.

Leftists wouldn't oppose a vehement supporter of black supremacism
leftists are the willing pawns of their capitalist masters

>Leftists wouldn't oppose a vehement supporter of black supremacism
I don't follow, desu

>leftists are the willing pawns of their capitalist masters
How so?

>How so?
you worship identity politics and you want to import millions of ignorant third worlders into the western world

because SJW ideology and movements have largely come from the upper-class.

>IWW
>Caring about their working class
They only care about themselves.

I think identity politics are a distraction from economic issues, and I don't support anything about importing millions of third worlders.

I think you're conflating "leftists" with "liberals" - at least in the U.S.A.

the left in Europe wants 1 billion ""refugees""

I love how brain-dead American spastics still don't understand what liberal means

liberals and the left are exactly the same